Paragon Microfibre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paragon Microfibre
Read Paragon Microfibre Reviews

About Paragon Microfibre:

Established for over 20 years Paragon Microfibre is the leading UK designer, innovator and manufacturer of microfibre products.

We have a growing range of products and also work closely with many companies to create and manufacture bespoke products.

Paragon Microfibre is essentially your one stop shop for most things microfibre, and has a global reputation for first class products and a first class service.

+44 (0) 1749 326 024

sales@paragonmicrofibre.com

The Green BarnThe Cheese YardWest HorringtonSomerset BA5 3ED

Tell us how Paragon Microfibre made you happy
Absolutely fantastic! The towels are fab the Customer Service "TRADITIONALLY EXCELLENT", excellent, smooth communication and Super fast Next Day delivery! Definitely worth having these towels from a trusted manufacturer itself Thank you for an excellent customer service and super fast delivery Paragon microfiber Ltd. Best, May
Fast post great items thanks paul
From order to purchase and delivery the company were as excellent as the product
We love the paragon microfibre towels in the home and the same applies to these beach towels. So easy to dry indoors or out.
Best car drying cloth on the market. Highly recommend.
Good quality, super fast delivery and always correct orders
I am really disappointed having specifically purchased these towels from what I regarded was one of the best manufacturer that they were not coloufast. One of the recommended uses was as a flannel and as a result of using the towel as a wet flannel I ruined a brand new cap that I had purchased recently as it was stained from the bleeding. I have not tried washing the other towels yet but now know I need to be careful. I’m not happy having purchased over 50 towels!
Brilliant
Very quick delivery, impressed by the products so far.
First time using this company, must say am very impressed with the quality of the cloths and the level of service, excellent price too. Would recommend to anyone looking for microfiber detailing supplies.
My second order for these cloths. Excellent quality. Good delivery.
The best by far,been using for years
Product exactly what I wanted for hatching my ducklings. Staff recommended particular product when I explained my requirements. Very help and extremely speedy service. Thank you all.
Cloths are not good
Cassie, as per our emails last week you did order the wrong product. I offered a refund for the products if you returned them, but you felt we should also refund the carriage costs.
Excellent sheets - very comfortable & incredibly quick to wash & dry!
I've already used your microfiber cloths before so I ordered another batch. I think they are really good.
Very good service, easy ordering and fast delivery
Microfiber cloths are of reasonable quality however, not worth the money which is extortionate due to delivery costs of £4.95 plus VAT totaling £5.95. As a frequent online shopper, I found this is highest delivery cost I ever paid. I cannot see any reason why items such as this cannot be posted using Royal Mail which is considerably cheaper also alleviate VAT.
Always awesome service and excellent quality products
Just what I wanted! High quality and good value for money!
Excellent service!