Paragon Microfibre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paragon Microfibre
Read Paragon Microfibre Reviews

About Paragon Microfibre:

Established for over 20 years Paragon Microfibre is the leading UK designer, innovator and manufacturer of microfibre products.

We have a growing range of products and also work closely with many companies to create and manufacture bespoke products.

Paragon Microfibre is essentially your one stop shop for most things microfibre, and has a global reputation for first class products and a first class service.

+44 (0) 1749 326 024

sales@paragonmicrofibre.com

The Green BarnThe Cheese YardWest HorringtonSomerset BA5 3ED

Tell us how Paragon Microfibre made you happy
Absolutely fantastic! The towels are fab the Customer Service "TRADITIONALLY EXCELLENT", excellent, smooth communication and Super fast Next Day delivery! Definitely worth having these towels from a trusted manufacturer itself Thank you for an excellent customer service and super fast delivery Paragon microfiber Ltd. Best, May
Really happy with every purchase we have bought from paragon microfibre.
We buy the 40cm by 40cm microfibre cloths and the glass cloths and after trying lots of different types from other retailers we know that the products from paragon are by far the best for quality and for their customer service.
Would definitely recommend this company 100%.
Posted 1 hour ago
Wonderful ,dries,washes excellent spot on
Good polishing cloths at a really good price ,quick delivery too
These cloths are perfect for my requirements and of an excellent quality.

The purchase, communications and delivery were all first class. Thank you.
Wow wow...I have used many microfibre cloths in the past and I have to say these are the best. Anyone that wants a professional finish then look no further.
Very nice and soft affordable hair towels.
I did not receive my items. Please make sure my address its right
374 purley way
Cr04ny
Croydon. Waiting for it.
Thanks
We sent your order to the address that you gave us. Your message to say that you had typed the address incorrectly arrived after the order had been dispatched. If the recipient returns the items to us then we can send them on at your cost, but we suggest that you call at the house number you gave us to see if they have your goods. It is unfair that you have given us a negative review.
Great cloth cleans well
Perfect Microfibre cloths for in home or use on my car. Always deliver on time. Recommend this company excellent.
Excellent product promptly delivered.
I was very impressed with the performance and quality of their products, I would definitely buy from them again.
Great quality microfibre towels, bought these for detailing and they are great quality and perfect for removing wax and polish. Will definitely be buying more.
Highly recommended product and great service from Paragon Microfibre, fast delivery and great communication.
My wife is very pleased with the microfibre hair towels l bought her.
Really happy with the products. The general cleaning cloths are much better quality than the ones available in shops and the glass cloths have managed to get rid of the streaks on my windows that other products leave behind. I will definitely be purchasing more products from you in the future.
Very pleased with the cloths I received from you.
It's ojay
Brilliant
I have always ordered from you, and will continue to do so. The cloths are made well and do the job they are supposed to do, the service is excellent.
great products great service
Excellent products, excellent service, quality products at sensible prices.
Paragon Microfibre is rated 4.87 based on 256 reviews