Paragon Microfibre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paragon Microfibre
Read Paragon Microfibre Reviews

About Paragon Microfibre:

Established for over 20 years Paragon Microfibre is the leading UK designer, innovator and manufacturer of microfibre products.

We have a growing range of products and also work closely with many companies to create and manufacture bespoke products.

Paragon Microfibre is essentially your one stop shop for most things microfibre, and has a global reputation for first class products and a first class service.

+44 (0) 1749 326 024

sales@paragonmicrofibre.com

The Green BarnThe Cheese YardWest HorringtonSomerset BA5 3ED

Tell us how Paragon Microfibre made you happy
Absolutely fantastic! The towels are fab the Customer Service "TRADITIONALLY EXCELLENT", excellent, smooth communication and Super fast Next Day delivery! Definitely worth having these towels from a trusted manufacturer itself Thank you for an excellent customer service and super fast delivery Paragon microfiber Ltd. Best, May
Excellent quality microfibre. My only issue is that the black ones run and the colour has transferred to my rubber gloves!
Good quality & size range, fair pricing & fast delivery - great!
High quality, delivery was quick. Will definitely buy again
Excellent service.
Very good quality
The cloths are of a good enough quality but the die transfer is very annoying I have never had that with other micro fibre cloths hopefully it will get better but you will have to wash separately for the time being
Super quick delivery and excellent products. Will be ordering again soon.
They certainly do what you say they do . Bought for the wife she gone mad with them every thing gleaming
Quality products at really decent prices. Only 4 star now because you can't order single items like you could before. Now it's bulk order only.
Have not used the cloths yet from Paragon Microfibre but they are of great quality so I'm looking forward to using them in the near future. This was also my first order with them and I have been impressed by the ease of ordering, communication, and fast delivery service. Would recommended and will be my first call when I need any more Microfibre cloth's.
Does what it says!
Very nice and soft
Disappointed with the size. I imagined them large enough to fit most of a hand in.
I didn’t quite know what to expect, microfibre sheets on a roll?
Howsoever; not only are they good for wiping down (no lint), but for decorative ideas too’
I will buy again and in another colour probably!
Great service as normal, order these towels before. So goo I bought some more. Highly recommend
Great service Great quality and 1st class delivery
The best glass cloth I have ever used, I have been a hobby car detailer for 15 years and nothing comes close.

Great service from paragon too, thanks 🤩
Efficiency is what I look for and Paragon delivers it every time.

Fantastic cloths local company, the 1000gsm is cloth of choice for car detailing nearly being a match for some at x15 times the price why wouldn’t you use paragon!
Fab cloths. They do the job exactly as advertised. Really pleased with them thank you
Paragon Microfibre is rated 4.85 based on 352 reviews