Paragon Microfibre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paragon Microfibre
Read Paragon Microfibre Reviews

About Paragon Microfibre:

Established for over 20 years Paragon Microfibre is the leading UK designer, innovator and manufacturer of microfibre products.

We have a growing range of products and also work closely with many companies to create and manufacture bespoke products.

Paragon Microfibre is essentially your one stop shop for most things microfibre, and has a global reputation for first class products and a first class service.

+44 (0) 1749 326 024

sales@paragonmicrofibre.com

The Green BarnThe Cheese YardWest HorringtonSomerset BA5 3ED

Tell us how Paragon Microfibre made you happy
Absolutely fantastic! The towels are fab the Customer Service "TRADITIONALLY EXCELLENT", excellent, smooth communication and Super fast Next Day delivery! Definitely worth having these towels from a trusted manufacturer itself Thank you for an excellent customer service and super fast delivery Paragon microfiber Ltd. Best, May
Excellent service and reliable delivery. The 600mm flat mop not only is excellent for our polished concrete floor but also brilliant for our 30m2 glazed sliding doors. Worth the investment.
Easy to use website. Great product range. Prompt delivery. Very high quality products at great prices.
Our go to cloths for everyday use, as always we got excellent service and delivery. Keep up the good work guys.
Great Product, great quality, this is my third order with them, goods arrive quickly, well packaged.
We order regularly and find the service products are excellent.
Very pleased with the ordering system, and the quick delivery. Items felt good quality and after the initial wash and tumble drier still felt good, though we haven’t tried them yet in the camper van. Ordered in grey.
Excellent Product quality and customer service. I couldn't be happier
Great quality fast delivery *****
Towels arrived promptly, good colours, use and wash well so far
Best cloths I've ever bought. Omg they're brilliant 👏
I haved used Paragon cloths for many years now for my cleaning business. They are used everyday and washed everynight. Fantastic value. Brilliant.
Excellent quality, these are a replacement of ones we bought 5 years ago and use daily. Very happy and would purchase again.
Great quality and soaks up the water so good. And leaves no marks.
As a window cleaner, Paragon is where I get my cloths. Their range is fantastic. They are a very good business. I'm happy.
Excellent absorption and a great cloth to work with. Also great value for money and rapid delivery many thanks
Excellent service from order to delivery
Great value quality products
I can only comment on the service I received, which was excellent. The purchases were Xmas presents, so I cannot comment on their quality.
Very good customer service and good products to the right price. Fast delivery. Very pleased.
Found this company just by luck while trying to find some new wash mitts for my car. Couldn't believe how much cheaper they was and the microfibre cloths are just as good in price. I haven't used any of my products yet but I'm pretty sure they will be good. I'd definitely recommend and be coming back for more soon!
Paragon Microfibre is rated 4.83 based on 504 reviews