Paradise CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paradise CBD
Read Paradise CBD  Reviews
Fast delivery. Best packaging I have seen. And one of the nicest strains I have tasted so far. Thank you
Banging shop will recommend to others :)
I buyed it because of the price,i've should known that how much you pay is what you get.
At first uses 7 8 drops at once was enough to feel the effect and don't sweat anymore while i am asleep. But after a week, even if they say have 40% cbd 10 15 drops at once and nothing.
Also buyed the vape kit with vape shoot of 4000g the strongest they have. Again, i didn't felt very much
Honestly i am very dissapointed.
I am not say that for someone else may not be a good decision but for me personally it didn't worked.
Good product. Strongly recommend
Excellent product and rapid delivery service :) thx mike!
I was skeptical at first but my wife and colleagues have noticed a positive change, as apparently I seem "less stressy"
Quality products with fast delivery.
Paradise CBD  5 star review on 22nd January 2021 Paradise CBD  5 star review on 22nd January 2021
Value for money ‘ and a pure tasting natural vape . Great packaging. Very happy , thank you
I love paradise CBD because they do quality full spectrum CBD at a reasonable price and such a variety of CBD items
Fast dispatch, good quality for the flower some leafs/stems now and then but generally I'm satisfied
Have found Paradise CBD to be really excellent for their products and delivery service. A highly recommended company.
Great advice given online, good product with speedy delivery!
Good products good communication would highly recommend and few of my friends have already joined me and not looked back
Still not received anything. I've had 3 deliveries from another company since placing my order with you.
Great hot chocolate, not usually a fan of anything with hot milk, good for relaxing and sleep. Would have been four stars but way too many emails after order
Very happy and will order again
Was very kind and delivered it for me as I’m local and I was isolating
Amazing turps, very impressive
The magic stuff... I call this oil it repairs your soul x
I strongly recommend the oils if you need a good night sleep! I can honestly say I have an uninterrupted sleep every single time
I bought one of the Paradise CBD sets as a Christmas gift for someone. As far as I know the person was satisfied with it. She does use your products. My only criticism was of the box that was used to put the items in. It was an ugly brown cardboard box. It would be much nicer if the goods were put into an attractive box if they are bought as a gift. I did cover the box with Christmas paper to try to make it more attractive. The goods that I ordered arrived quickly and were well packed.
CBD Paradise is the best website I have found for CBD products, I haven’t shopped anywhere else since I found them. All the products I have used help to control my pain. 5stars!
Paradise CBD is rated 4.78 based on 54 reviews