Panzerwrecks Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Panzerwrecks Limited

About Panzerwrecks Limited: Panzerwrecks Ltd is a leading publisher, distributor and seller of WW2 Panzer books from specialist history & modelling publishers at the best online prices, with 5-star customer service and free UK shipping.

lee@panzerwrecks.com

Great PriorsChurch Street

How would you rate Panzerwrecks Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I ordered two separate times in a row (couple of minutes away), paying the amount of postage two times. The webstore grouped my orders into one and reimbursed me the difference. This is the kind of attention to details and nice action that give confidency about the store."
"Excellent customer service, with a minor problem solved very quickly. Recommended wholeheartedly!😊👍"
"It's great to find really great book stores today when so many are going down the route of eBooks and other electronic media because I still prefer the old ones made of paper! Panzerwrecks not only have a fantastic selection - they are fast to ship and they package the books really well to even withstand the abuse the postal system often treats us with... So far I've not even had the slightest blemish on any of the books I've ordered so huge thanks for that! Their p&p for international orders are competitive and I will continue to buy all of my books from them!"
"Package arrived very fast with no damage. Thanks for that."
António A
Verified Reviewer
"Very competitive prices, excellent packaging, very fast delivery, an all around top service."
"Simple order, super fast delivery, excellent books"
"Good information and quick service"
"I was a first time buyer from Panzerwrecks Limited and they provided a Fist class service, the books I ordered arrived less than 48 hours later, simply outstanding. The order was in a double layered boxes with the corners sealed with wide tape, so there was no chance of any damage to the books. They have a great sellection of books from about 20 ranges. I will be ordering more some time this year. Highly Recommended to anyone looking for Great books & WITH discount, The more you buy the more you receive."
Glad you're happy with the service Richard!
"Great book. Fast shipping."
"Book arrived on time and was well packed. No problems at all."
"Dear Sirs, I have been a customer of your books from the very beginning. This is the first time that i order directly form you and i am very well impressed from your service. I hope to be in contact in the near future. Regards, Pedro"
"The service i received from Panzerwrecks has been fast and effecient."
"Great products,great service !!!!!"
Christopher J
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service High quality publications"
"Have always received an excellent service and items are always promptly shipped."
Vladimir B
Verified Buyer
"Politely and quickly answered all questions. Very quickly sent the purchase, securely packing it! I definitely will return again!"
"I’m running out of descriptions as to how good these books are. Consice and with fantastic scale drawings. These books take you straight to the point."
"I only discovered Panzerwrecks in November last year, and since then have ordered three books. I intend to order a fourth. I couldn't be happier with the value, service and careful packaging. On several occasions, I've had an email chat with Lee and he's always responded in a prompt, courteous and helpful manner. As a result, Panzerwrecks has won me over as a long-term customer."
"Fair price quick delivery"
"The service by Panzerwrecks Limited is very prompt with easy way for the payment of ordered goods. I have got my parcel with ordered books very quick and perfectly packaged. I can only highly recommend the ordering from Panzerwrecks to all. You can be sure to get your books fast and 100% protected on their way to your hands."
Panzerwrecks Limited is rated 4.97 based on 292 reviews