Panzerwrecks Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panzerwrecks Limited
Read Panzerwrecks Limited Reviews

About Panzerwrecks Limited:

Panzerwrecks is a leading publisher, distributor and seller of WW2 Panzer books from specialist history & modelling publishers at the best online prices, with 5-star customer service and free UK shipping.

lee@panzerwrecks.com

Great Priors
Church Street
Heathfield

Tell us how Panzerwrecks Limited made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Panzerwrecks Limited Reviews | 10th April 2020
panzerwrecks
More Photos & Videos
Panzerwrecks Limited Reviews | 27th November 2016
panzerwrecks
More Photos & Videos
I have used the company a number of times and every time their service cannot be faulted. The books come well wrapped and in good condition. Panzerwrecks is a company I will continue to buy from.
The shipped was fast and packed very well.
Outstanding company, thier PanzerWrecks series is very enlightening and enjoyable reading. I can honestly say that this Company is one of the TOP TEN that I have ever had the pleasure to do buisness with. Thier service and commitment to to the customer is definately job #1 for them. I had one order that was being prepared for shipment when I found some other titles I wanted and Lee Archer went to the trouble to hold shippment and add the Hs129 "Panzerjager" book to My order which saved Me $$ !! on shipping and I tip My hat to all of You and I look forward to forther purchases Your Great Company !.
very user friendly ordering system
Always reliable in terms of delivery, generous with discounts and special offers, top quality products in one place (these books are sometimes hard to find). Never had any bother with orders or delivery
Great book to add to my collection of the Panzerwrecks series, fantastic value and great service at this time.
Excellent titles, superb production, service and delivery second to none and all books very well wrapped. Him at home drools at the announcement of new releases and classes them as must haves, whatever the subject! He also has 99% of your publications.
I understand that we are now in difficult times, but in spite of that I suggest you the use of special courriers like UPS.

Thanks!
Always reliable, and books arrive well packaged too. Recommend without reservation!
Prompt efficient service as always
A very fast and efficient service from someone who is knowledgeable in his subject.
Excellent Service, Quick Delivery, Well Packaged, Good Communication.
You have set the bar very high but always manage to exceed expectations, many thanks, Colin
Excellent service, packaging first class I will certainly purchase from them again
Lee and the Panzerwrecks team provided incredible customer service, super fast transatlantic shipping and one of the best books I have read in years. This volume was of very high quality, well researched, incredible graphics and was impossible to put down! I’ll be buying his next release fir certain!!!
Fantastic service as always.
Very Very good. AAA+++
Both books ordered were of the highest quality. Excellent, fast and friendly service. Will definitely be ordering more in the future.
Very good concise information on the types of panzer III. It would have been better to have more photos as well as drawings. Looking forward to the 3. part.
Great books and on time deliveries .. I will be a customer for a long time..
I have ordered several books from Panzerwrecks and each time the books have come well packaged in bubble wrap and strong cardboard so that the books are in excellent condition, what more could you want, will definitely use again.
Great service as usual. Ordered on Wednesday, delivered on Friday!
Panzerwrecks Limited is rated 4.97 based on 1,052 reviews