Panzerwrecks Limited Reviews

Based on 2,350 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Panzerwrecks Limited Reviews

About Panzerwrecks Limited:

Panzerwrecks is a leading publisher, distributor and seller of WW2 Panzer books from specialist history & modelling publishers at the best online prices, with 5-star customer service and free UK shipping.

lee@panzerwrecks.com

Panzerwrecks Limited 5 star review on 17th June 2022
Aidan M
Panzerwrecks Limited 5 star review on 7th June 2022
Nick D
Having ordered several times from Panzerwrecks now, never once have I had cause to be disappointed. Excellent choice available, Lee's own speed of direct response to queries, and as so many others have remarked upon, exceptional packaging and delivery. WNTL!? 5 Stars richly deserved. Nick
Books always arrive in good time and in good condition.
Panzerwrecks are my first choice for armour and modelling books, with great prices, an enormous range, and fantastic customer service.
Very fast service!
Very easy to order everything online.However,I like the personal touch when I order by telephone,especially when Lee is clearly an enthusiast himself, and always helpful with queries.Reasonable prices and excellent service all round.First rate all round service.
All the books are well protected. And I think this is the most important thing for oversea readers. After a quick view I think the Panzerwrecks is a must-have book series. I will add all the 24 books into my bookshelf in recent days. And I also shared my purchasing experience in my chat group to tell more people how to do it. A really good website for people who like military history.
Great book,s. I would say fellow tankers will agree. They cover all aspects of Tanks there side are side very good.
I can't emphasize how good the books at Panzerwrecks are, I have been buying books from them for quite a few years and have yet to be disappointed by any of my purchases, yes some are expensive, iam just an ordinary working bloke, but I firmly believe you get what you pay for and I save up and buy what I can when I can and as said I have yet to be disappointed
First rate service with excellent packaging
In every way the service is excellent, and the books are always securely packed and arrive pristine.
This is the first time I have purchased from Panzerwrecks and it was a large and heavy item - 'PANZERREGIMENT 1 - From origin to the Polish Campaign'. I was amazed and delighted at the speed of delivery and how well the book was wrapped for protection. From the excellent service I have experienced, I would highly recommend Panzerwrecks to prospective buyers.
Hi Lee, Thanks for your email. I regret I made a mistake and clicked all stars thinking I was giving you five stars. My apologies! I meant to click on "Very Good" which is my rating for Panzerwrecks Limited. I have been very pleased with your speedy and efficient service.
Ordering from Panzerwrecks is about as easy as it gets! And the service and delivery are impeccable. They have never disappointed.
You are out there with great Book,s
Excellent shipping. Prompt delivery with no damage. The books are great as usual.
Very Good
Once again a really good service. Books are well packaged and protected. The actually books are also really well done.
High quality books which are well packaged for delivery and arrive promptly.
Always a superb, super fast service from Lee/Panzerwrecks. My go-to vendor for high-quality WW2 books on German armour/ops.
Great books, great service, what more do you need !
Panzerwrecks Limited is rated 5.0 based on 2,350 reviews