Panzerwrecks Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panzerwrecks Limited
Read Panzerwrecks Limited Reviews

About Panzerwrecks Limited:

Panzerwrecks is a leading publisher, distributor and seller of WW2 Panzer books from specialist history & modelling publishers at the best online prices, with 5-star customer service and free UK shipping.

lee@panzerwrecks.com

Great Priors
Church Street
Heathfield, ,

Tell us how Panzerwrecks Limited made you happy
Fantastic service. Best UK on-line military book shop there is. Lee goes above and beyond.
Excellent service as usual pleasure to buy from
I can't really fault the Panzerwrecks service. The products I ordered were delivered on time, were very securely packaged, and they arrived in pristine condition.
An extremely professional service will definitely be using again.
Excellent company and great customer service
very helpful support when I had enquires, the items I brought where as expected arrived promptly and securely packaged, great service and would certain recommend
Excellent store with a superb selection of titles to choose from!
Great choice of stock, particularly the books. Superfast service and value for money.
Top quality books,good descriptions,very speedy deliveries.
As usual.... Can not fault you guys at all.
A well packaged,another speedy delivery.
Highly recommended.
The service I received from Panzerwrecks was excellent. Communication about the order was timely, detailed and polite, and the order was dispatched very quickly. Highly recommended.
Fine, well stocked supplier.
Arrived in perfect condition and just as ordered.
I’m going back for more!
A true five star book store with only the finest quality books and references for the historian and modelmaker alike, great prices and fast efficient delivery (yes even during these unusual times) I very seldom get my books anywhere else, highly recommended.
Another fault free purchase, buy with confidence!
I'm very pleased with the books I have ordered from Panzerwrecks, well produced and very informative. They are also posted in good protective packaging so they arrive in perfect condition.
Panzerwrecks sets the standard for selection and service. This is my 2nd order from Panzerwrecks and I couldn't be more pleased with them. They were prompt and meticulously packaged my books to ensure it arrived intact. Eagerly look forward to my next Panzerwrecks book. Thanks!
As always, the Panzerwreck books arrived in Australia well ahead of similar orders placed locally - quite incredible! They are expertly packed and brilliantly protected from the environment (we have a lot of rain at present). This is why a company on the other side of the world is my go-to shop for WWII armour books.
Excellent communication followed by a lightning fast Delivery
Panzerwrecks has a wealth of excellent titles
I will surely purchase again
Many thanks to Lee
The express service is very good, and every book is a fine one
Panzerwrecks Limited is rated 4.98 based on 1,552 reviews