Panzerwrecks Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panzerwrecks Limited
Read Panzerwrecks Limited Reviews

About Panzerwrecks Limited:

Panzerwrecks is a leading publisher, distributor and seller of WW2 Panzer books from specialist history & modelling publishers at the best online prices, with 5-star customer service and free UK shipping.

lee@panzerwrecks.com

Great Priors, Church Street,

Tell us how Panzerwrecks Limited made you happy
I joined the waitlist for the second volume of a book I had purchased from Panzerwrecks, although I wasn't so sure I would get my hands on it. Lee Archer emailed me to say that the book was in stock, and asked if I would like to order it. Just a few days later the book was delivered to my door, and now I look forward to reading Volumes 1 and 2. The standard of customer care from Panzerwrecks is always excellent. It is hard to think of another online retailer that offers such a high-quality service. Thank you.
Order received within a few days, packaged well and a very informative read with ample photos
Posted 4 minutes ago
Want to be the person in the know? Then always purchase your books from Panzerwrecks.
Excellent service - pricing and rapid fast delivery !! Highly RECOMMENDED and a BIG 5*****
Really helpful. My first port of call for these books. Excellent service, great postage costs and items always well packed.
Just great books and the variety is outstanding.
Fantastic selection of books matched with a great service and delivery.
Great range of books at good prices and free economy delivery - what's not to like. Highly Recommended
Placing an order is quite simple (only problem: too much interesting items ;-) ). Also paymant safe and simple. I received my books via airmail and DHL and it works properly and fast. The additional fees (customs etc) are cleared with the delivery, comfortable! All books arrived undamaged and well covered.
Recently purchased the Maranes Editions book on Pz.Abt.503. An excellent book with many very interesting photos. The usual Panzerwrecks commitment to first class customer service meant the book was well packaged and arrived quickly.
The service and price is second to none, I can’t fault Lee and the Panzerwrecks team. I ordered several books and they all came promptly and well packaged.
Great service,prompt dispatch and well packaged.
good service
Very fast service ,books very well packed ,excellent .
Having been a customer for quite a few years I can say there's always a great selection of fair priced publications for the historian and military modeller alike. The service I've received has always been excellent and any issues have been quickly resolved. I would highly recommend Panzerwrecks to anyone who is interested in German armour.
Fantastic service from start to finish , many thanks
Great service and well wrapped, Cheers Garry
what can I say about this fabulous company? not only a very good range of books but when you get the parcel it is so well wrapped you have to work hard to unwrap it! in fact many online companies can learn a lesson from these people how to do it properly and the use of packaging.
Having dealt with Panzerwrecks on many occasions their products and service have always been exceptional.
Fantastic books which are backed up by excellent customer service.
Go to company, excellent service always. Recommended.
Panzerwrecks Limited is rated 4.97 based on 1,966 reviews