Panzerwrecks Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panzerwrecks Limited
Read Panzerwrecks Limited Reviews

About Panzerwrecks Limited:

Panzerwrecks is a leading publisher, distributor and seller of WW2 Panzer books from specialist history & modelling publishers at the best online prices, with 5-star customer service and free UK shipping.

lee@panzerwrecks.com

Great Priors, Church Street,

Tell us how Panzerwrecks Limited made you happy
Wonderful and amazing selection of books, as a US based customer, even though Panzerwrecks is in the UK, the shipping rates are affordable as well as their prices. Additional discounts makes Panzerwrecks the best choice. The website is easy to navigate and checkout process is flawless.
Awesome service as always. Brilliant books that cant be obtained anywhere else, brilliant speed, well packaged.....what more could you ask?
The book arrived in two weeks London to Perth australia very happy
Prompt,well packaged delivery. Recommended.
a great range of books and a great service many thanks Jim
Quick service and the most pleasent thing is when you have q question it is answerend by the people who actually are responsible for PW. A pity Britain is no longer membre of the EU. Transport by DHL is killing (cost wise)
Top class customer service, absolutely recommended!
BY CHANCE, I CLICKED ON PANZERWRECKS WEBSITE AND BECAME AWARE THAT THEY SOLD BOOKS OTHER THAN THE "PANZER WRECK" BOOKS. HAVING PURCHASED VOLUMES 1-4 OF WAFFEN SS KNIGHTS, I HAD BEEN WAITING FOR VOLUME 5 AND NOTICED IT ON THEIR WEBSITE AND PLACED MY ORDER. IT ARRIVED QUICKLY, VERY WELL PACKED AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITON. I AM HAPPY TO RECOMMEND AND WILL PURCHASE FURTHER BOOKS FROM PANZER WRECKS.
Excellent range of books on many topics with competitive prices. Would highly recommend this site.
item is first rate in content and quality, packaging for shipping is the best I've seen. Item was shipped and received in short time. As always, very happy with the service and they give you peace of mind knowing that if something happens they will back it up and make it right , thanks
Great books , top package and shipping services.
marvellous service the books are so well wrapped and secure from damage going through the postal system you can be sure your book or books will come in 1st class, in fact all other buisiness could learn a thing or two from PANZERWRECKS LIMITED. well done you lot.
Amazing books , excellent service.. first class 👍
Muy rápido y todo perfecto.
Panzerwrecks are consistently excellent. The books are of the highest quality in both content and production and are very well packaged. I can't recommend them enough.
I have only just started to deal with panzerwrecks and am amazed at the books they carry mine have all been great and for a free post company they come thru within the allotted time so you can’t go wrong if you haven’t looked at there site yet do so you won’t be disappointed
Efficient comms and delivery. Needless to say, the range and scope, not to say the quality, of books is excellent for those with an interext in WW2 armour
One of best available
At the beginning, I did not know that the packaging and content of the book were very good after the introduction of my friends. Many of them had not been read, and I would come to buy my favorite books. There were often activities, so that I could buy my favorite books at the same time, killing two birds with one stone.
My order was shipped promptly and arrived to me in the US within 10 days! Outstanding service! Lee Archer and company are a pleasure to work with.
I buy the books for my son in law as gifts, but they are delivered to me so I know the delivery is very good and he's always bowled over with the quality and the content. so a solid 8/10.
Panzerwrecks Limited is rated 4.97 based on 1,768 reviews