Panakeia UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Panakeia UK

About Panakeia UK: Panakeia (UK) Ltd is the result of intensive research and practice within the cosmetic industry. We CQC regulated cosmetic and private medical clinic offering a range of treatments and services Our innovative clinic takes its inspiration from the Greek Goddess Panacea, the Greek goddess of cures and remedies of all medicines and was seen as ‘the all healing’.

info@panakeia-uk.com

Tell us how Panakeia UK made you happy

"I have had so many laser treatments in the past and have never come across someone that is so dedicated and passionate about her work and giving her patients the best results possible. I am so great full to have found her and wouldn’t trust anyone else to work on my skin as well as she has. Her knowledge on skin and treatments is so vigilant and you can trust her not to damage or cause any problems. Most importantly she has made me feel so comfortable when working on my body and makes sure I am feeling ok every step of the way. I have spent a lot of money but I wouldn’t regret it because it was money well spent. Her work lives up to her prices."
"I am very happy with my treatment.I got visible effects which I’m very happy with. Happy to recommend Panakeia to others as a very professional place to be take care of"
"Very pleased with the service I have received for my laser treatment by Jaspreet, Thank you very much!"
"Very friendly service, happy with how quick the company was able to book me in for a minor operation , was given plenty of information and made to feel comfortable throughout process. Minor operation healing well also and leaving me feeling more confident"
"Had a fairly minor surgical operation on eyelid. The doctor and surgeon were friendly and thorough. The young woman (Jaspreet) who seems to double up as pharmacist/nurse/receptionist highly impressive (every business should have one!) Well satisfied with whole proceedure. J Locke"
"Jaspreet was amazing, explained everything she was doing and the results are already apparent! Would not hesitate to recommend."
"So pleased with the results of the laser treatment I have received. I couldn’t have wished for it to turn out better and my skin is now so smooth! Jaspreet has been great and very patient"
"Very professional and helpful. Before they do the treatment every stage explained to me . Thank you PANAKEIA ."
"Jaspreet was very helpful and kind from the start, she put me at ease and made me feel comfortable throughout my appointments. The doctor/surgeon was also understanding and nice. Highly recommend. Very professional company!"
"I came here after having a bad experience elsewhere and Jaspreet saved me! Service is great, staff is so friendly, very understanding of personal situations, and explains everything you need to know."
"The procedures fully explained and all risks covered. The follow up appointments were helpful to check healing rate. Recommended"
"What a absolutely fantastic clinic . Customer service is outstanding with very honest and professional advice. Results are amazing!!!!!! So if you looking for a reliable and professional service contact Panakeia. I've been to several clinics and only this one truly care about customers not money!"
"Reasonably priced treatment in a professional and friendly clinic. Procedure and aftercare explained really well. Friendly and approachable professionals."
"Can’t fault the service I’ve had from all the staff at Panakeia, very professional and despite my surgery only being minor I would have no hesitation in recommending Panakeia to others. Jaspreet and the team she works with put the patient first and go the extra mile."
"Panakeia are extremely professional and affordable treatments. I have seen amazing results on my stubborn skin merely after a single treatment. I had been offered a brilliant service by Jaspreet and she understood my sensitive skin really well. It has boasted my confidence tremendously. Highly recommend to others."
"Full consultation offered before treatment. Excellent customer service! Feel like I’m in very safe hands."
"Panakeia are welcoming, amenable and offer tailored cosmetic procedures. The advice and manner in which procedures and products are recommended/administered are very professional. Also, unlike other such establishments, she doesn't try to sell you procedures you don't need, or make you feel worse than when you went in! Wide range of other products too, such as vitamins and vaccinations. Would definitely recommend to others."
"“Harley Street on Bedfordshire's door step giving me great results with my skin condition and improving my confidence. Panakeia is by far the most excellent clinic I have been too , staff are very welcoming and the clinic itself is of a very high standard. I had a very informative consultation with Jaspreet who offered me professional advice and explained what the treatment processes involved. After all the information being explained, reading the reviews and seeing the transformations I definitely knew it was the right choice to invest in the laser hair removal treatments. Still now if i ever have any questions Jaspreet is on hand to answer those. I highly recommend the clinic to others.”"
"Used Panakeia UK to complete a course of Hepatitis vaccinations for work. Very friendly, professional and informative service. Clean facility and good contact from staff. I would definitely recommend their service."
Panakeia UK is rated 4.93 based on 42 reviews