Panakeia UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panakeia UK
Read Panakeia UK Reviews

About Panakeia UK:

Panakeia (UK) is an award-winning clinic run by medical professionals providing a high quality, personal service in the heart of Bedford. We are a CQC regulated cosmetic and private medical clinic offering a range of treatments and services. Our innovative clinic takes its inspiration from the Greek Goddess Panacea, the Greek goddess of cures and remedies of all medicines and was seen as ‘the all healing’.

info@panakeia-uk.com

35B Bushmead Avenue

Tell us how Panakeia UK made you happy
Very friendly, professional & reassuring
All staff very professional, helpful, friendly and approachable. Prompt and clear communication that explained procedure fully and lots of opportunity to ask questions. Covid risk management very good. Very good care of my daughter who was having a minor op and successful procedure.
Have nothing but praise how Jaspreet has organized two vaccinations for me and my husband, extremely efficient with thorough medical telephone consultations and arranging for Dr Basra to administer the vaccinations, would highly recommend.
Honestly one of the best decision I’ve made getting laser removal, the results after just a few sessions has been unbelievable - my skin is unrecognisable and I feel so much more confident. Jaspreet is so professional and makes you feel at ease, by explaining everything thoroughly to you and making sure you’re comfortable throughout your time at the clinic. Would highly recommend!
I had a consultation & treatment with Jaspreet. This was all conducted in a friendly professional manner, covid safe as well. I will probably back for other treatments at this clinic once my current on is complete. Would highly recommend.
I cant explain how happy I am with the result after just 3 treatment. I feel much more confident thanks to Jaspreet. I would 100% Recommend this clinic.
Just finished 2 treatment sessions, decided not to go ahead with the 3rd as can’t see any improvements in texture of my skin at the moment. Fine lines look the same and skin not any different. Also photos looked the same, before and after. However very clean and professional. Every care was taken over the treatment. I need to wait another month to see results as takes up to 3 months for collagen to repair.
Have just finished course of laser treatment. Excellent results. Very professional, friendly, clean, safe environment.
I have been attending Panakeia over the last 6 months for a range of treatments. My experience has been truly exceptional; Jaspreet is professional, knowledgeable and courteous in her manner. Jaspreet is a perfectionist and the results I have seen across all my treatments have been remarkable. I did a lot of research before I went to Panakeia and I believe the prices are very fair given the quality of service you receive. Jaspreet is a gem and I highly recommend the services provided.
A huge thank you to Jaspreet and the team the service could not be better. Made me feel relaxed and comfortable in a highly professional environment.
Jaspreet is extremely professional and will make you feel comfortable. She’s also very knowledgeable and will answer any questions or concerns you might have. I’ve had amazing results from the laser hair removal treatments and it’s given me so much extra confidence. Thank you!
I’ve visited Panakeia a few times now for treatments and have been very impressed by the professionalism and communication I’ve received from Jaspreet, and also the hygiene and coved safety measures in place. Jaspreet makes me feel welcome and comfortable on every visit and I feel completely confident in her knowledge and skills. I’m very happy to have discovered this practice and the fantastic range services they offer.
Jaspreet and Dr.Javed was extremely fantastic.Very professional, very friendly and extremely efficient team.I would not hesitate to recommend panakeia to anyone.
Jaspreet's indepth knowledge and careful attention to detail leave you feeling confident that you are in safe hands.
Fantastic experience - professional, friendly and customer centred service. Would highly recommend
We have had chickenpox vaccines at Panakeia for both of our children. On both occasions Jaspreet and Dr Basra have been professional, approachable and caring and put myself and our children at ease. I would highly recommend.
Very professional and friendly. Jaspreet explained everything very clearly and showed me photos pertinent to my treatment. I felt reassured and cared for by her and the surgeon. I was very happy with the treatment and the outcome has been excellent. I would definitely recommend this clinic to my friends and family.
Professional and friendly. Excellent all round service
Professional, friendly and extremely efficient team. Competitively priced as well. Would thoroughly recommend.
Really friendly, efficient and excellent service
Panakeia UK is rated 4.95 based on 93 reviews