Panakeia UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panakeia UK
Read Panakeia UK Reviews

About Panakeia UK:

Panakeia (UK) is an award-winning clinic run by medical professionals providing a high quality, personal service in the heart of Bedford. We are a CQC regulated cosmetic and private medical clinic offering a range of treatments and services. Our innovative clinic takes its inspiration from the Greek Goddess Panacea, the Greek goddess of cures and remedies of all medicines and was seen as ‘the all healing’.

info@panakeia-uk.com

35B Bushmead Avenue

Tell us how Panakeia UK made you happy
A huge thank you to Jaspreet and the team the service could not be better. Made me feel relaxed and comfortable in a highly professional environment.
Jaspreet is extremely professional and will make you feel comfortable. She’s also very knowledgeable and will answer any questions or concerns you might have. I’ve had amazing results from the laser hair removal treatments and it’s given me so much extra confidence.
Thank you!
I’ve visited Panakeia a few times now for treatments and have been very impressed by the professionalism and communication I’ve received from Jaspreet, and also the hygiene and coved safety measures in place. Jaspreet makes me feel welcome and comfortable on every visit and I feel completely confident in her knowledge and skills. I’m very happy to have discovered this practice and the fantastic range services they offer.
Jaspreet and Dr.Javed was extremely fantastic.Very professional, very friendly and extremely efficient team.I would not hesitate to recommend panakeia to anyone.
Jaspreet's indepth knowledge and careful attention to detail leave you feeling confident that you are in safe hands.
Fantastic experience - professional, friendly and customer centred service. Would highly recommend
We have had chickenpox vaccines at Panakeia for both of our children. On both occasions Jaspreet and Dr Basra have been professional, approachable and caring and put myself and our children at ease. I would highly recommend.
Very professional and friendly. Jaspreet explained everything very clearly and showed me photos pertinent to my treatment. I felt reassured and cared for by her and the surgeon. I was very happy with the treatment and the outcome has been excellent. I would definitely recommend this clinic to my friends and family.
Professional and friendly. Excellent all round service
Professional, friendly and extremely efficient team. Competitively priced as well. Would thoroughly recommend.
Really friendly, efficient and excellent service
I cannot rate Jaspreet and her team highly enough. Communication was outstanding the whole way through the process. Jaspreet and the clinicians were helpful, kind and caring. Everybody went above and beyond to put me at ease. I would not hesitate to recommend Panakeia to anyone. I am really pleased with the results of my procedures. It has given me such a confidence boost - and I only wish I had done it sooner.
Jaspreet and Dr Javaid was extremely fantastic , I had struggled finding somewhere to have my Implant taken out , and not only did they ring around places to find me somewhere due to Having no luck, they assisted me with my small operation, fab care and brilliant after care to, very greatful for there service , extremely welcoming and friendly I felt very comfortable.
Jaspreet is very professional and makes you feel at ease to talk about your concerns to help reassure you during your procedure to make sure you understand every step. Can’t recommend Panakeia enough.
Fantastic would definitely recommend panakeia. Jaspreet and Dr Basra were amazing, from the consultation, surgery and follow up.
Very clear communication of what to expect. The surgery was very quick and very neat suturing. Having a very large sebaceous cyst for many years its a relief to know, it’s now gone.
Very good service
I have had an extremely positive experience at Panakeia. The safety measures in place due to the pandemic are fantastic. The information received prior to, and during appointments has been great and the reassuring way in which my treatment has been explained to me step by step has definitely allowed for a relaxing atmosphere during my visits. Thank you
I have now been twice and have been very very pleased with the results both tines ! Very professional very knowledgeable and considering the situation at the moment with Covid -19 I couldn’t have felt any safer ! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this clinic !
Jaspreet makes you feel so comfortable and is so knowledgable on skin treatments ! My results are unbelievable and the products she uses are carefully explained and simple to use! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience
Jaspreet is warm and knowledgeable. She has gone above and beyond to ensure the clinic is safe during COVID. Before I visited the clinic I was nervous and self-conscious to talk openly with a stranger about my insecurities and enquire about treatments but within the first five minutes, Jaspreet made me feel comfortable. I have seen great results with all my treatment. The whole experience has felt tailor-made. Jaspreet has checked in with me at regular intervals on my treatment plan and has been able to any and all of my questions. I highly recommend Jaspreet and her clinic.
Panakeia UK is rated 4.96 based on 84 reviews