Panakeia UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panakeia UK
Read Panakeia UK Reviews

About Panakeia UK:

Panakeia (UK) Ltd is the result of intensive research and practice within the cosmetic industry. We are a CQC regulated cosmetic and private medical clinic offering a range of treatments and services. Our innovative clinic takes its inspiration from the Greek Goddess Panacea, the Greek goddess of cures and remedies of all medicines and was seen as ‘the all healing’.

info@panakeia-uk.com

35B Bushmead Avenue

Tell us how Panakeia UK made you happy
I cannot rate Jaspreet and her team highly enough. Communication was outstanding the whole way through the process. Jaspreet and the clinicians were helpful, kind and caring. Everybody went above and beyond to put me at ease. I would not hesitate to recommend Panakeia to anyone. I am really pleased with the results of my procedures. It has given me such a confidence boost - and I only wish I had done it sooner.
Jaspreet and Dr Javaid was extremely fantastic , I had struggled finding somewhere to have my Implant taken out , and not only did they ring around places to find me somewhere due to Having no luck, they assisted me with my small operation, fab care and brilliant after care to, very greatful for there service , extremely welcoming and friendly I felt very comfortable.
Jaspreet is very professional and makes you feel at ease to talk about your concerns to help reassure you during your procedure to make sure you understand every step. Can’t recommend Panakeia enough.
Fantastic would definitely recommend panakeia. Jaspreet and Dr Basra were amazing, from the consultation, surgery and follow up.
Very clear communication of what to expect. The surgery was very quick and very neat suturing. Having a very large sebaceous cyst for many years its a relief to know, it’s now gone.
Very good service
I have had an extremely positive experience at Panakeia. The safety measures in place due to the pandemic are fantastic. The information received prior to, and during appointments has been great and the reassuring way in which my treatment has been explained to me step by step has definitely allowed for a relaxing atmosphere during my visits. Thank you
I have now been twice and have been very very pleased with the results both tines ! Very professional very knowledgeable and considering the situation at the moment with Covid -19 I couldn’t have felt any safer ! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this clinic !
Jaspreet makes you feel so comfortable and is so knowledgable on skin treatments ! My results are unbelievable and the products she uses are carefully explained and simple to use! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience
Jaspreet is warm and knowledgeable. She has gone above and beyond to ensure the clinic is safe during COVID. Before I visited the clinic I was nervous and self-conscious to talk openly with a stranger about my insecurities and enquire about treatments but within the first five minutes, Jaspreet made me feel comfortable. I have seen great results with all my treatment. The whole experience has felt tailor-made. Jaspreet has checked in with me at regular intervals on my treatment plan and has been able to any and all of my questions. I highly recommend Jaspreet and her clinic.
Excellent service all round especially from Jaspreet who is always willing to talk on the phone and answer any questions. I had a minor surgery to remove a lump on my nose that I had been embarrassed by for years. The confidence from the team helped me to believe it could be removed with little complication and leave me with a desirable outcome. I visited the clinic during the Covid 19 pandemic and there was excellent attention to detail to ensure it was a safe environment for any clients. I was made to feel comfortable throughout the whole process and am confident that the work done will soon heal and leave me with a great outcome! Would highly recommend to anyone.
Jaspreet is so knowledgeable about skin issues and is always available to talk to when needed. She provided me with great advice on how to help my skin and we started treatment relatively quickly. After just over a month I have already seen a significant difference. Jaspreet has called me and messaged me during my treatment to find out how it's going and has given me the guidance for the next step forward. The products she uses are long lasting and worth the price you pay for them. Would definitely recommend!
Jaspreet has an encyclopaedic knowledge of skin issues and takes a holistic approach that is refreshingly logical. She has made life-changing improvements to my problems with sensitivity and redness (which I've had for decades and with which I have had zero to minimal success when consulting much more expensive experts) virtually overnight with a targeted treatment and clear, detailed advice. I'm genuinely amazed at the affordability of Jaspreet's work, given the effectiveness. She also explains product options without upselling anything, which I found so reassuring. She has definitely earned my trust - I'm so happy to have found her! Definitely recommend.
Very friendly, extremely efficient and lovely people. Highly recommended.
I was very impressed with Panakeia’s incredible professionalism and attention to detail and how much they care about their customers. The treatment I had was incredibly effective with no hairs reappearing before the next treatment so I am really happy with the service. Jaspreet is very helpful , professional and explained everything in detail .. Great company.
Jaspreet and the team were great! Answered any questions I had and were easy to get hold of if I needed to contact them. They made me feel at ease during the procedure and I am extremely happy with the result. Definitely recommend!
Can not recommend Panakeia enough. From first visit to last was informed and friendly and results are amazing.
I would fully recommend using Panakeia, excellent service, excellent results and very thorough. Very professional and value for money.10/10.
I was dealt with very quickly and efficiently and sent reminders for appointments. The treatment I had was very successful, healed quickly and there was no scarring. I would definitely use Panakeia again.
Very professional friendly service with great results.
Would highly recommend.
Really Great service and loved working with Jaspreet. Has the right mentality and personality for the line of work she excels in and I'm over the moon with the results of my treatment after only one session! Would gladly recommend.
Panakeia UK is rated 4.96 based on 73 reviews