Panakeia UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Panakeia UK

About Panakeia UK: Panakeia (UK) Ltd is the result of intensive research and practice within the cosmetic industry. We specialise in the most proven effective anti ageing, slimming and beauty maintenance therapies and treatments.

info@panakeia-uk.com

Tell us how Panakeia UK made you happy

Telephone
"Panakeia made me feel comfortable on my first appointment. I was amazed after my first treatment and I feel more confident in myself. I highly recommend having laser hair removal here."
"Good customer service. Very effective in the short term and long term."
"Very good customer as I was made to feel comfortable from the first appointment. I have noticed a difference from my 2nd session and am pleased and surprised at the results. Highly recommend for those who would like to invest their money into decent quality service!"
"My initial visit to Panakeia I was impressed with the customer service and the detailed explaination which was given on all aspects of treatments from the consultation to after care. I would highly reccomend booking a consultation as I have had life changing results."
"Panakeia really helped me with my skin the skin peels I received weren’t painful and was quite a relaxing experience overall I have seen an improvement in my skin"
"Panakeia reduced my facial hair in one treatment. I used to get laser done and wasted most my money only to find I was getting more hair, Panakeia was the only laser clinic that fixed the issue."
"I was delighted with the service I received from Jaspreet this morning. She made me feel at ease and thoroughly explained my procedure and was very knowledgeable. She was attentative, professional and understanding. I would recommend this practice. The treatment room was relaxed and clean. Thank you Jaspreet."
"Local clinic able to offer travel vaccinations. Friendly service, professional, available at short notice."
"Thank you Panakeia for excellent service, with a friendly and informative attitude and a really good outcome on my minor surgery."
"Fantastic results from the laser treatment, I wish that this was my first visit as I had been elsewhere, every detail considered, definitely recommended."
"Jaspreet was really professional and friendly. Really recommend her to anyone if they want laser treatment. I was really embarrassed first but when I spoke to Jaspreet she made me really comfortable. 100% recommend!!"
"Jaspreet put me completely at my ease during my first treatment and I saw instant results. I’m looking forward to regular visits to this wonderfully appointed surgery."
"Very informative, helpful and treatments tailored to myself as an individual. Very happy with the treatments received to date and the information received before and after treatments. Would definitely recommend."
"I phoned the clinic about a very sensitive issue. I felt so comfortable when I got there and was able to open up and talk about issues I hadn't spoken about for more than 30 years."
"Panakeia as a whole is a beautiful clinic but the treatment you get there is even better. I had lost all hope for clear skin and after having skin peels I can finally say I feel confident again. Thank you so much. 5 stars !!"
"Brilliant service. Very comfortable environment, all the procedures are very well explained and aftercare is great too. Would recommend to anyone."
"The treatment I am undergoing for my facial issues works like a magic spell. I could see a positive improvement from session number one and I do not believe there are enough words in the English vocabulary to express my gratitude and appreciation towards the commitment, dedication and empathy I receive every time I attend the clinic."
"Not only great customer service but the course of treatments I underwent produced the exact results that I was after. Would highly recommend."
Panakeia UK is rated 4.89 based on 18 reviews