Panakeia UK Reviews

5.0
Based on 116 reviews
Read Panakeia UK Reviews

About Panakeia UK:

Panakeia (UK) is an award-winning clinic run by medical professionals providing a high quality, personal service in the heart of Bedford. We are a CQC regulated cosmetic and private medical clinic offering a range of treatments and services. Our innovative clinic takes its inspiration from the Greek Goddess Panacea, the Greek goddess of cures and remedies of all medicines and was seen as ‘the all healing’.

info@panakeia-uk.com

35B Bushmead Avenue

Tell us how Panakeia UK made you happy
Jaspreet is lovely and very professional in all her dealings and appointments with high standards of cleanliness
Thoroughly professional and honest service. Recommendations are given to benefit the patient and not necessarily only the clinic. The treatments are tailored to the specific needs and are adjusted based on Feedback from patient. Regular checkups allow client to raise any issues and receive a swift resolution. I would definitely recommend for the treatment of milia and acne.
She’s Very friendly
I found the team at Panakeia very professional and caring. Their attention to detail and procedures was explained and followed through. Their post procedure follow up was excellent and provided me with confidence and reassurances that everything went well.
I am extremely happy after having minor surgery carried out by Mr Javaid and with the pre and post care given by Jaspreet. I would highly recommend Panakeia.
My experience at Panakeia was perfect. I chose them to remove an ugly growth from my scalp. They, particularly Jaspreet, are very professional, caring and calm in their approach. On the day I attended everything was ready and I felt well cared for. The procedure went well and took only a short time. Jaspreet followed up with emails to ensure I was healing well and she ensured I knew I could return to the centre if I needed too. I highly recommend Panakeia.
Had the laser hair removal treatment and was blown away by the results, even after the first session. Jaspreet takes her time to explain everything in full detail and is extremely thorough and careful with every treatment, even if you’re not new to it. I have been very impressed with the service and would highly recommend to everyone I know!
Really friendly staff. Had quite a big keloid on the back of my ear and they removed it very well and now have minimal scaring. Would definitely recommend.
Very professional and friendly service. Thoroughly recommend!
I am very happy with service, I had a scar on my face which was very visible and I had really had a bad experience from previous dermatologist, I was very upset but Jaspreet really helped me with a great customer service and her experience,she communicated with me time to time, I felt really comfortable with her I would highly recommend Jaspreet my face looks much better now. I am very excited for great results.
Jaspreet at Panakeia has been really helpful from our first appointment. She gave me as much information on the procedure I wanted as well as realistic expectations and a time frame. She is hand on and very thorough. I'm really excited about what results I'm going to get and would recommend this clinic.
A very professional and personal clinic. After being very nervous for many years about having a very large lipoma removed, I spoke to Jaspreet at the clinic and was immediately put at ease and decided to go ahead with the removal. I cannot fault the clinics dedication and caring for their patients especially on the day of the procedure. Mr Javid has many years of experience and I would not hesitate in recommending him, Jaspreet and the clinic to anyone.
Had two lipoma removed. Patient care from start to finish was amazing. The clinic is clean and efficiently run and there is brilliant communication and follow up
Panakeia guided me through the procedure and kept me well informed on every step. Extremely nice and friendly people who made me feel very confident and comfortable with the decision I had made to go for minor surgery. Would not hesitate to recommend them. The price was also very competitive.
Excellent contact, always available to answer any questions etc. Very friendly, polite and helpful, a welcoming and calm environment. Jaspreet is fantastic, very informative and patient. It is clear to see she just wants the best possible outcome for each patient. Would highly recommend.
A very professional service at a fairly standard price. Excellent care and follow up
Cannot speak highly enough of Jaspreet and Mr Javid. Friendly, professional service from start to finish, can tell they care about each patient as an individual. I am glad I turned to PANAKEIA and highly recommend to anyone and everyone.
Jaspreet and Mr Javaid clearly have the patient's best interests at heart. A very friendly, efficient and professional service, and would definitely recommend.
Amazing service as always! Highly recommend!
I am extremely happy with the results that I can see so far. Despite the treatment took longer time than I thought, I am very grateful to Jaspreet as she was supporting at all stages during my treatment. She is very friendly and reliable professional. Definitely recommend this clinic!
Panakeia UK is rated 4.96 based on 116 reviews