Paguro Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paguro Limited
Read Paguro Limited Reviews

About Paguro Limited:

Leading Eco-Friendly Fashion Brand for Upcycled or Recycled Vegan Bags, Jewellery and Accessories. Paguro Upcycle offers upcycled gifts for the UK and worldwide.

Buy unique recycled jewellery, wallets, handbags, and accessories. All recycled vegan bags are made from sustainable materials, PETA-Approved and eco-friendly. Our recycled products are produced ethically by artisans from around the world.

Tell us how Paguro Limited made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Paguro Limited Reviews | 6th April 2020
Warren Johnson
Paguro Limited 1 star review on 26th December 2017
Warren Johnson
More Photos & Videos
All sent quickly and love their ethos
Fast delivery and well packaged.
Beautiful necklace. I am wearing for my first day back at work from lockdown ,the confidence boost is awesome .fast delivery ,beautifully packaged. Thank you 😊
Great company. Easy to order and prompt delivery.
Really nice unusual jewellery
I am delighted with my bag, it's a lovely design & I look forward to using it once I get out & about again.
I was really pleased with my choker and necklace - they look even better on than they do in the photos, and I just love the fact they are recycled and vegan friendly. The packaging was really beautiful too, so I bought a belt as a gift. I would definitely recommend Paguro and I will be buying from them again.
Great design - comfortable to wear - eye catching - prompt delivery
I am very fond of the reuse of used items. We gave away the purchased key ring as a present and it met the taste of the person who got it.

Ich bin sehr angetan von der Wiederverwendung von gebrauchten Artikeln. Den erworbenen Schlüsselanhänger haben wir verschenkt und hat voll den Geschmack des Beschenkten getroffen.
Great product, quality and price reasonable. Efficient shipping time and packaging. Great service!
The purse arrived beautifully gift-boxed and very quickly.
Excellent service very quick delivery. Amazing jewellery and quirky just love it.
Great product, perfect birthday present for a friend. Easy to order and quick delivery
Earrings are lightweight and great that they are made from recycled materials.
This is the second wallet I have purchased. It’s a great idea and Really good quality
Fast delivery and a great product :)
Love the bag. So good I am going to buy another!!!!!
Love the items I have bought - the design, the materials, the quality and the fab box they were delivered. If you like something that's different and helping the planet, this is the stuff for you!
Good company. Swift delivery and reasonable price. Thank you
I love my Maggie bag! It’s just brilliant - the design, the finish, the size and durability, all amazing! Can’t wait to get more Paguro!!!
Paguro Limited is rated 4.81 based on 125 reviews