Paguro Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paguro Limited
Read Paguro Limited Reviews

About Paguro Limited:

Leading Eco-Friendly Fashion Brand for Upcycled or Recycled Vegan Bags, Jewellery and Accessories. Paguro Upcycle offers upcycled gifts for the UK and worldwide.

Buy unique recycled jewellery, wallets, handbags, and accessories. All recycled vegan bags are made from sustainable materials, PETA-Approved and eco-friendly. Our recycled products are produced ethically by artisans from around the world.

Tell us how Paguro Limited made you happy
Originelle Produkte :))
really easy purchase and professional service
Absolutely love the bracelet, it's quality made and literally arrived I think the day after I placed the order which I was amazed about. This item is clearly high quality and I have no doubt it'll last a long time, most of all its actually made from a real bike chain so I know its being repurposed in a productive way.
Paguro Limited 5 star review on 6th February 2021
I really loved the dog collar I got for our new dog! It was sturdy and fitted perfectly, and Lara loved it too - when she saw it, she knew it was time for her walk!
I LOVE my jewellery! I've bought as presents as well as treats for myself and have been delighted with every item. The packaging is plastic free, the items eco friendly and the style is cool and unique. Thanks guys, I'll be back!
I bought a belt as a gift it’s amazing quality arrived in plenty of time and was packed beautifully
My son bought me a knecklace for Xmas so I ordered a bracelet love them both and quick delivery very pleased
Beautiful products:) thank you ♡
Lovely product! Swift delivery, thanks.
I absolutely love the idea behind this company. It has a an easily navigable website with clear sizing details, a simple ordering process & quick delivery. The only downside was receiving a 10% discount code valid for that day just after placing my order followed by one for 15% just after it was delivered, but the free delivery was a nice bonus.
Bought a few pieces as presents and very pleased with them. We'll presented and quality finish these went down well. Theyre such a great way to reuse old materials, very happy.
Bought this as a birthday present and they love it. Really pleased, and love the fact it's vegan and made from recycled materials.
V easy to order online (even on a phone), prompt delivery, product as expected. Can't say fairer than that.
Love all of the products. Unusual and unique jewellery and love that they’re all made from recycled materials.
Very happy with the wallet I purchased for my husband. It’s a gift, I’m sure he’s going to love it, 🎁
Beautiful earrings. Quick response to questions.
Necklace is amazing. Looks great on and sits nice and flat because it's so bendy. Arrives in a nice box and was sent really quickly. Ordered another as a gift straight away!
Bought a choker for my daughter for her birthday, she loved it. Fast delivery & beautifully packaged
A great company doing wonderful things. All the packaging is recyclable and arrived quickly.
Beautiful design- really unique