Paguro Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paguro Limited

About Paguro Limited:

Upcycle fashion accessories

Tell us how Paguro Limited made you happy
Great concept of high quality upcycled products. Very impressed with the first product I ordered, and with their personalised, responsive service.
Good company will use again in the future!
Product arrived as expected and was bought as an Xmas present. Great quality and value for money, will use this company again in the future.
Great hit for birthday gift
Great quality and really original designs, bought a handbag and a wash bag from them and we’re really pleased with them.
I made a purchase on 25 November but I have yet to receive my necklace.
Hi Catherine,

It appears that the order was sent to your billing address rather than the shipping address. We do apologise for the error. Hopefully, you will be able to locate the product but let us know if there are any issues. You can email us at: info@paguroupcycle.com.

I have also attached proof of postage for your reference. It was sent on 25/11, by first class post.
Great items and great communications. Spent time trying to help me choose and custom made earrings to match. Much appreciated!!
I´m super excited with my purchase from Paguro. The bag is of high quality, very precisely made. Moreover, it´s also very spacious and stylish and the shipping was really quick. Thank you, Paguro!
Really helpful and efficient service.
I love this necklace.I actually bought it for myself 3 years ago at a pop up Store. My friend loved it so I've now bought if for her after tracking you guys down again online!
Very strong practical wallet and all from recycled inner tubes ! A friend has one and 6 months later it’s as good as new !!
I LOVE this earrings! I love that they are recycled! I love the style! Excellent service! Happy customer!
Very smart and cool
Good quality and exactly what I wanted!
Excellent service and product although it was not big enough for my needs
It's an ingenious idea to make a handbag out of rubber. It did have a slight rubbery smell which I got used to. Only criticism is that it is a little bit small to fit all my basics in.
Great products. Great customer service too.
The bracelet and earrings I received are quite handsome, seem to be of good quality and do resemble their pictures on the website. The delivery took a few days longer than expected but that is - as far as I understand - lovely DHL's fault.
I have had Paguro jewellery in the past and love the contemporary designs and excellent handmade craftsmanship. I especially like the ethos of re-using man-made materials which would otherwise be thrown away after use and pollute the environment, to make beautiful objects. I therefore decided to give my niece gift vouchers for her 18th birthday. This was not entirely straightforward, but the problems were eventually resolved by the very helpful customer service department (thank you Yen!) I am still a big fan, though, and hope to add to my collection at next year's Womad!
good