Paguro Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paguro Limited
Read Paguro Limited Reviews

About Paguro Limited:

Leading Eco-Friendly Fashion Brand for Upcycled or Recycled Vegan Bags, Jewellery and Accessories. Paguro Upcycle offers upcycled gifts for the UK and worldwide.

Buy unique recycled jewellery, wallets, handbags, and accessories. All recycled vegan bags are made from sustainable materials, PETA-Approved and eco-friendly. Our recycled products are produced ethically by artisans from around the world.

Tell us how Paguro Limited made you happy
Quick and informed delivery. Love the products and ethos of the company
We ordered a range of products for various presents, from coasters to necklaces. Wonderfully packaged and arrived really promptly. Good updates from the team regarding delivery. Really happy with our purchases! Thank you!
I company who recycles goods into something that's not only useful, but looks good too. What's not to love?
The best for design and quality. The customer service is excellent and attention to detail is outstanding. I and thrilled with my purchases and happy that the quality means I'll be wearing them for years to come.
Unfortunately, I'm not very satisfied with the with both the delivery and the product. The delivery process was rather annoying as it took longer (a week) than planned and did not track the delivery to my door, leaving me in limbo for two days on whether the product would actually arrive, although kudos to the service department for clearing the process up immediately once I inquired.
I ordered the motor bike tyre belt to give a friend as a gift. The site is easy to use and ordering was straight forward. When the belt arrived it exceeded my expectations. It was presented in a quality box which added to the look of expense and extravagance. I couldn’t be more happy with my purchase and my friend was extremely impressed by the item as well. Fantastic idea to repurpose these items and the quality was exceptional.
Fast sending to the Netherlands.
Very pleased with the bracelet I picked for a gift, so many things to chose from and I'm already thinking about my next purchase. Thankyou
Excellent service and product.
Bought a bracelet and a belt from Paguro - both arrived nicely packaged, very quickly. And once I got to see them in person, I was delighted, well made and exactly as shown and described on the website.
Really great products, head turner pieces with ultra green credentials. Great customer service too thanks so much
I bought a lovely handbag and earrings for my wife's birthday. Both are beautifully made from recycled rubber. I have been buying Paguro products for about 8 years and am always pleased and surprised by them.
Great jewellery made from recycled materials, what's not to love :-)
I love my Pisces earrings. The design and quality is fabulous. The service was amazing and I received them super quick. I shall definitely be buying again !
Paguro Limited 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Just received my Pisces’s fish earrings super quick and so delighted with them. Love the design and concept of up cycling. Fabulous gift ideas so will definitely be buying again. Thanks❤️ Jayne ( Scotland)
Uniquely designed products making the most magical gifts for yourself, family, friends and loved ones. Highly recommended.
Quick and helpful client support, and company seems trustworthy and with good quality products.
Very quick delivery; free shipping is very appreciated; seems like a nice friendly company!
Lovely items to purchase, great to know they’re from recycled items.
Fabulous service for such innovative products. My necklace is stunning as are the coasters and I look forward to being a return customer.
Paguro Limited is rated 4.87 based on 253 reviews