Paguro Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Paguro Limited

About Paguro Limited: Upcycle fashion accessories

Tell us how Paguro Limited made you happy

"Loved my bracelet it’s quite thin and I’m hoping the catch will be robust enough to last but on first impressions very nice"
"Got a Paguro card pouch and use it as a wallet. love this as I like carrying small items instead of huge wallets."
"Love the bracelet, fits perfectly. The wallet is an exact copy of the one I bought in Indonesia, lost it recently, so glad to have it replaced"
"Great products, delivery time and packaging"
"Love my bracelet. First learned about Paguro at a vegan festival about a year ago and wanted on since. Finally ordered one and so happy i did!"
"Beautiful products - Bag. Purchased as a Christmas Present which was received with great appreciation and delight. Excellent service. Val"
"I purchased a wallet from Paguro and I am extremely happy with it. The quality and attention to detail is outstanding."
"What a great idea! Choker looks good and came beautifully presented in a box"
"Met a lovely lady at Chatsworth Xmas Markets. Bought fab earings made from recycled printer belt, plus a natty black cat bag fob made from tyre. Am wearing the earings and the hook is v comfy. Great ideas & I hope to purchase more: have eye on the electric wire earings, amazing."
"There are few bad things to say about paguro products...I particularly like their earrings , which are now made with a hook that is strong enough to carry the weight of the rest of the earrings. I have my eyes on more jewellery for christmas presents!"
"Very prompt efficient service and excellent, innovative, well made products."
"I was happy to receive my order so quickly. I was pleased to get credit when the order I placed came up with an error. I do love the design work of the pieces I ordered but am a bit disappointed in how thin the "rubber material is" I have concerns that It will not hold up with frequent ware."
"Thank you very much for the fast delivery. The bracelet is very beautiful."
"Bought a wallet for my husband - it's great. He's impressed with the product and we love the ethos of the company."
"Great product, second necklace I have brought from this company. Arrived in time good service."
"Beautiful necklace, just as expected. Delivered quickly and nicely presented. It was a gift, and the new owner is delighted with it!"
"Totally love my recycled earrings - their funky style, what they are made from and who by!"
"Great product but I knew what I was purchasing as I have something from there already. Could be more informative re delivery, expected time and being dispatched etc."
"Without fail when I wear my Paguro bracelet, people always ask me where I got it, it's much admired. So I bought this one for a dear friend who adores it. Keep up the stunning upcycling! I'm a big fan!!"
Paguro Limited is rated 4.80 based on 40 reviews