Paguro Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paguro Limited

About Paguro Limited:

Upcycle fashion accessories

Tell us how Paguro Limited made you happy
I saw the paguro at a green festival and bought two small wallets. I was impressed as a maker myself with quality and cool style plus recycling concept. So bought a crossbody bag. My partner saw mine and wanted one too. Great quality and design. They were here in days of order. Brilliant company.
Beautiful earrings, which arrived very quickly. A fantastic, sustainable gift. Thoroughly recommend Paguro!
Fast delivery and an excellent product!
The earrings were absolutely lovely and arrived in super quick time. I am a very happy customer!!
I am really pleased with the belt I purchased for my husband. It arrived very quickly, well packaged and it is in a nice presentation box and the quality is good 👍🏻
They have given me excellent customer service when I have contacted them.
Bought as a present-recipients seemed happy & products looked good Brilliant idea to upcycle materials into funky jewellery & key ring Thanks-would recommend
Paguro were great - Yen made fantastic contact with me and saw me through with an out of stock product. Products are really beautiful.
Absolutely love my bracelet and had to buy my mum one as well as she was so jealous of it. We get comments all the time
Excellent products and service.
Arrived in plenty of time and looks amazing!! Thank you
Product recycled as required, at a reasonable price and quick delivery
Very good at responding to you when stock was not available & prompt at sending out an alternative.
Beautiful bracelet. Arrived on time. Attractive packaging. Lovely, easy to navigate website. The person I bought this for loves it. Recycling at its very best.
Quick delivery initial impression is well made product
The picture on the site was attractive but once I received the bag I was disappointed. I didn’t like the texture and it smelled of dye possibly which had been used to colour the bag
We’re sorry that you were disappointed with the product. We certainly do not use any dyes on the rubber. We try to minimise the level of processing on our recycled materials and the colour is that of the reclaimed inner tube we have used in this case. The smell is more likely to come from the natural oils that we use to clean the rubber, which will fade over time.
Arrived really quickly and I was really pleased with the three pairs of earrings I bought. They were really nicely finished and well presented.
Great service. Products are as described and great quality.
A really well made belt, i've had a belt of this type previously but this one is by far the better belt in quality and style, even down to the finishing touches like shaving the end of the rubber so it's smooth and rounded. Comes in a nice box too!
The bike chain earrings are fun, funky and a bit punk but also elegant in an alternative way and I love the fact that they are made in Nottingham - the home of Raleigh Bikes - from old bicycle chains!
Paguro Limited is rated 4.77 based on 96 reviews