Paguro Limited Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Paguro Limited

About Paguro Limited: Upcycle fashion accessories

How would you rate Paguro Limited ?

Lili Giacobino
Verified Buyer
"Those necklaces and earrings are absolutely lovely."
"Great product and excellent customer service"
Dave Sheppard
Verified Buyer
"Great service, really nice product."
"Love your products."
Emma Harrod
Verified Buyer
"Lovely Keyring thank you"
Shaku Sindle
Verified Buyer
"Recently bought a coin/card pouch, A small and long wallet! All very good quality. Delivery very quick and efficient. Any queries answered immediately. I liked the coin pouch the best! Wallets a little too thick and could get heavy! However, I would still recommend the products! More designs please? Thank you! Shaku"
Rebecca Scott
Verified Buyer
"I love the products and ethos of this company. Also, the delivery came very quickly. Great service and products (I ordered a bracelet and necklaces)."
Warren Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Order #17464 (December 15, 2017) - I am still awaiting shipping information / tracking on my delivery. Can you indicate if it is on it's way?"
Dear Warren,

Please see attached the confirmation email we sent on 15/12 at 6.22pm, which may have fallen into your spam email. I can confirm that the parcel was dispatched on 15/12 by standard international delivery.

I have also attached a confirmation of the postage. It may take up to 10 working days, and it may take longer during peak times. As it was sent by standard mail, there is no tracking number.

If you haven't received the parcel by early January, please kindly contact us at info@paguroupcycle.com.
"I like the items I bought and the concept behind them. Teeny bit expensive. Customer service prompt and friendly."
Amber Burton
Verified Buyer
"I just bought my second Pagoro bag of the last two weeks because they are so good. - an endorsement in itself. This time it’s the Maggie bag with red detailing. Again, I am really pleased with the quality and the quirkyness. So glad I came across this company, purely by accident!"
Unbrandedcow23
Verified Reviewer
"The Ando Slimline Backpack is brilliant - great quality and feels like it will last for years. The size is perfect and the different compartments make it really useful. So glad I found Paguro!"
"Reliable and ethical company. True products that arrived quickly."
"Very good + true products. Reliable and ethical company."
Graham Melles
Verified Buyer
"I love to give gifts a bit unusual and hand made these fit the bill many thanks Yen I hope your company really takes off great service graham"
"Fantastic idea for reusing old tyres. And i love the jewellery"
"Beautiful products made from recycled materials makes me very happy."
Paguro Limited is rated 4.69 based on 16 reviews