Paguro Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paguro Limited
Read Paguro Limited Reviews

About Paguro Limited:

Leading Eco-Friendly Fashion Brand for Upcycled or Recycled Vegan Bags, Jewellery and Accessories. Paguro Upcycle offers upcycled gifts for the UK and worldwide.

Buy unique recycled jewellery, wallets, handbags, and accessories. All recycled vegan bags are made from sustainable materials, PETA-Approved and eco-friendly. Our recycled products are produced ethically by artisans from around the world.

Tell us how Paguro Limited made you happy
Rosemary
Paguro Limited 5 star review on 6th August 2020
Frances Moore
More Photos & Videos
A fantastic ethical and sustainable brand. Never disappoints - I love shopping from Paguro!
Arrived quickly, packaged well. Would make a lovely gift for someone too.
Very impressed with items bought - inner tyre necklace and earrings. Arrived quickly and beautifully packaged so would be ideal to send as a gift
Saw Paguro's products on Facebook a few months back and have been looking at their unique products online ever since. Love how they recycle products to create something completely new and fabulous.
great company, great ethics. Not only are the products well made and durable but they look good as well. love the colour choices as well.
Love their products and ethics!
Great sustainable products
Amazing design and quality. A lot of people have complemented me and get surprised when they learn about the repurposed materials used and the initiative of the company.
Lovely unusual & unique pieces of jewellery. Enjoyed 😉 wearing everything I’ve bought so far. Love 💓 that they’re from recycled materials.
Order sent quickly, no issues
Super happy with my purse! Beautiful, well-made, delivered quickly. You wouldn't know it was made from a tyre if no one told you. The tyre tread gives a lovely subtle pattern/texture and overall looks very sophisticated and high quality (I went for plain black zipper). Making sure what I buy is sustainably and ethically made is very important to me plus I am allergic to tanned leather so this is the perfect option for me. Many thanks for making such a wonderful product and looking out for our planet!
Great products, great service, great ethos
Bought as a gift for a friend and both of us are delighted with it! Beautifully made, no plastic in the packaging and really swift delivery. Over the moon, it’s beautiful!
I've bought 2 coin/card purses and 1 across-body bag from Paguro. I love the quality of the items, and having something durable and easy to clean instead of fabric that stains or leather that I'm not keen on is great. Only thing I struggle with is that they're quite expensive - however I guess it's worth it because they should last a long time.
Excellent customer service. Was telephoned to double check my requirements. Nicely packaged. I have received many compliments. Returning customer.
Paguro Limited 5 star review on 11th August 2020
Great company with many wonderful products, it was so hard to choose just one! Easy to use website, fast delivery and all the packaging was recyclable!
Fabulous and very unique individual pieces. They always get comments whenever I wear them. Great value for money and fantastically made, love your stuff
I am really pleased with my purchase from paguro limited. The amount of choice in products is amazing and knowing they come from reused or recyled materials is a bonus. The products are really well made and long lasting I'll be buying again in the future.
I’m totally impressed. I love the products I’ve bought but also the delivery is super fast & 100% plastic free (with a stylish presentation). Ticks all
the boxes!
Lovely necklaces, earrings, etc. I was really pleased when mine arrived. Haven't had the opportunity to wear the necklace yet but have posted a picture of me wearing it on Facebook. Earrings have been much admired and they look really good with a few of my outfits.
Paguro Limited 5 star review on 6th August 2020