Paguro Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Paguro Limited

About Paguro Limited: Upcycle fashion accessories

How would you rate Paguro Limited ?

"Beautiful necklace, just as expected. Delivered quickly and nicely presented. It was a gift, and the new owner is delighted with it!"
"Totally love my recycled earrings - their funky style, what they are made from and who by!"
"Great product but I knew what I was purchasing as I have something from there already. Could be more informative re delivery, expected time and being dispatched etc."
"Without fail when I wear my Paguro bracelet, people always ask me where I got it, it's much admired. So I bought this one for a dear friend who adores it. Keep up the stunning upcycling! I'm a big fan!!"
"Very impressed with my purchase. High quality. Love your products. Thank you."
"Absolutely lovely belt. As I ordered it online in trust, seeing it on arrival was such a pleasure - totally right decision to order it"
"Great experience! Superb customer service and my husband loves his belt. Will definitely order again."
"The product is very good quality."
"Those necklaces and earrings are absolutely lovely."
"Great product and excellent customer service"
"Great service, really nice product."
"Love your products."
"Lovely Keyring thank you"
"Recently bought a coin/card pouch, A small and long wallet! All very good quality. Delivery very quick and efficient. Any queries answered immediately. I liked the coin pouch the best! Wallets a little too thick and could get heavy! However, I would still recommend the products! More designs please? Thank you! Shaku"
"I love the products and ethos of this company. Also, the delivery came very quickly. Great service and products (I ordered a bracelet and necklaces)."
"Order #17464 (December 15, 2017) - I am still awaiting shipping information / tracking on my delivery. Can you indicate if it is on it's way?"
Dear Warren,

Please see attached the confirmation email we sent on 15/12 at 6.22pm, which may have fallen into your spam email. I can confirm that the parcel was dispatched on 15/12 by standard international delivery.

I have also attached a confirmation of the postage. It may take up to 10 working days, and it may take longer during peak times. As it was sent by standard mail, there is no tracking number.

If you haven't received the parcel by early January, please kindly contact us at info@paguroupcycle.com.
"I like the items I bought and the concept behind them. Teeny bit expensive. Customer service prompt and friendly."
"I just bought my second Pagoro bag of the last two weeks because they are so good. - an endorsement in itself. This time it’s the Maggie bag with red detailing. Again, I am really pleased with the quality and the quirkyness. So glad I came across this company, purely by accident!"
"The Ando Slimline Backpack is brilliant - great quality and feels like it will last for years. The size is perfect and the different compartments make it really useful. So glad I found Paguro!"
"Reliable and ethical company. True products that arrived quickly."
Paguro Limited is rated 4.71 based on 24 reviews