Paguro Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paguro Limited
Read Paguro Limited Reviews

About Paguro Limited:

Leading Eco-Friendly Fashion Brand for Upcycled or Recycled Vegan Bags, Jewellery and Accessories. Paguro Upcycle offers upcycled gifts for the UK and worldwide.

Buy unique recycled jewellery, wallets, handbags, and accessories. All recycled vegan bags are made from sustainable materials, PETA-Approved and eco-friendly. Our recycled products are produced ethically by artisans from around the world.

Tell us how Paguro Limited made you happy
Paguro Limited 5 star review on 6th August 2020
Frances Moore
Paguro Limited 5 star review on 6th November 2019
Marsha Farmer
I love love my necklace.....Thank you so much...I will be back!
Very happy with gifts received, as is the recipient
I love selling this range of jewellery its very unique and fits in brilliant with our store ethos
Mega speedy delivery, really happy with the bracelet I bought!
Fantastic products, beautifully wrapped. Can’t wait to give my motorcycle mad husband his belt for Christmas!!
Lovely, unique jewellery! Great efficient service. Thank you!
Wanted to get a bag for my wife and found a lovely recycled one on the Paguro website at a great price. The website was easy to navigate and I ordered one. I had to contact the seller - communication was excellent, very prompt friendly and professional and when the bag arrived it was perfect! Lovely bag, eco friendly, great service - highly pleased! Will certainly use this company again!
I love the concept behind these products.
Great company to deal with.
Excellent service, honoured the discount code which I received after ordering. Great product
I like the ethos of Paguro and the items received were lovely and as described
Arrived in 2 days and absolutely lovely
Delivery was quick and the order looks exactly as shown, bought as a
gift so can’t comment on quality or comfort of product.
Stylish and original products. They make lovely Eco presents 😀
A refreshing site with beautiful things. I bought the earrings for my daughter and they arrived promptly and were just what I had hoped for
Bike chain items are lovely. Quickly sent and nicely packed.
A fantastic ethical and sustainable brand. Never disappoints - I love shopping from Paguro!
Arrived quickly, packaged well. Would make a lovely gift for someone too.
Very impressed with items bought - inner tyre necklace and earrings. Arrived quickly and beautifully packaged so would be ideal to send as a gift
Saw Paguro's products on Facebook a few months back and have been looking at their unique products online ever since. Love how they recycle products to create something completely new and fabulous.
great company, great ethics. Not only are the products well made and durable but they look good as well. love the colour choices as well.
Paguro Limited is rated 4.86 based on 195 reviews