Paguro Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paguro Limited
Read Paguro Limited Reviews

About Paguro Limited:

Leading Eco-Friendly Fashion Brand for Upcycled or Recycled Vegan Bags, Jewellery and Accessories. Paguro Upcycle offers upcycled gifts for the UK and worldwide.

Buy unique recycled jewellery, wallets, handbags, and accessories. All recycled vegan bags are made from sustainable materials, PETA-Approved and eco-friendly. Our recycled products are produced ethically by artisans from around the world.

Tell us how Paguro Limited made you happy
Excellent service and product.
Bought a bracelet and a belt from Paguro - both arrived nicely packaged, very quickly. And once I got to see them in person, I was delighted, well made and exactly as shown and described on the website.
Really great products, head turner pieces with ultra green credentials. Great customer service too thanks so much
I bought a lovely handbag and earrings for my wife's birthday. Both are beautifully made from recycled rubber. I have been buying Paguro products for about 8 years and am always pleased and surprised by them.
Great jewellery made from recycled materials, what's not to love :-)
I love my Pisces earrings. The design and quality is fabulous. The service was amazing and I received them super quick. I shall definitely be buying again !
Paguro Limited 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Just received my Pisces’s fish earrings super quick and so delighted with them. Love the design and concept of up cycling. Fabulous gift ideas so will definitely be buying again. Thanks❤️ Jayne ( Scotland)
Uniquely designed products making the most magical gifts for yourself, family, friends and loved ones. Highly recommended.
Quick and helpful client support, and company seems trustworthy and with good quality products.
Very quick delivery; free shipping is very appreciated; seems like a nice friendly company!
Lovely items to purchase, great to know they’re from recycled items.
Fabulous service for such innovative products. My necklace is stunning as are the coasters and I look forward to being a return customer.
Got a fast clear reply to a question, seems like a nice company to deal with. Packaging etc was good.
I bought the resistance bands, made from recycled rubber tyres. So happy I managed to get hold of this! I really didn't want to buy something from new materials, so it's great it reuses tyres. Does the job well.
My second order and really top quality design and functionality with the bags received and fully utilised. Five Stars.
Bought some coasters recently - very nice design and easy to clean (what can I say, I'm clumsy!). Pre-lockdown, had also purchased a backpack and a wallet, both of which are robust (see clumsy comment) and great to use. Great products (and service) from some really nice people!
Brilliant range, great for gifts, really efficient delivery and pretty packaging too!
Excellent delivery and fantastic customer service!
Originelle Produkte :))
really easy purchase and professional service
Paguro Limited is rated 4.88 based on 245 reviews