Pagazzi Lighting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pagazzi Lighting

How would you rate Pagazzi Lighting?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Amanda Scarfe

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Pagazzi Lighting in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Amanda Scarfe
"I had been watching a floor lamp in there for a few months .. undecided if would be the right one in newly decorated lounge .. and the cost of £200 .. anyway i bought it .. and yes its looks great .the staff had to unpack around 8 boxes ..as there are different colours ..however doesnt say colour on box .. very helpfull staff ."
Judy Orsmond
"Delivery was fast unfortunately my item was slightly damaged and they replied to my complaint within a very short time to arrange a replacement"
Pagazzi Lighting is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews