OvenFix Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend OvenFix

info@ovenfix.biz

11 Stevens Place
Purley

How would you rate OvenFix?

Andrew Thornhill
Verified Buyer
"Chris was very helpful right from the beginning where we had problems identifying the model number. Straight forward pricing of parts and prompt fitting service, around our needs rather than the usual half day slots. I would definately recommend Chris and Ovenfix."
"Honest, competent and reliable, which is very hard to find these days. Very good service and would recommend."
"Chris fixed my oven when i was short on time. He was in the area so was there within 5 minutes of calling and fixed the oven when i only had half hour to spare before the school run! Professional, good price, and explained what was wrong and how to fix it. Got a 2 year guarantee too. Any future oven problems I now know who to call, and I would definitely recommend."
Valerie Jopson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Fast, efficient , and well priced. Would certainly use again and recommend Chris to others."
Liba Keville
Verified Buyer
"Chris was promt to respond. He repaired the oven cleanly and efficiently, no fuss. he wa polite and helpful, repairing my cooker light which was beyond his remit. I thoroughly recommend Chris."
Richard Baker
Verified Buyer
"I am a landlord and needed a quick repair doing, Chirs of Oven fix came to my aide and fixed the problem promptly. Both service and cost was fantastic, he is highly recommended by me and I reccomend to anyone before looking at repacing your appliance to consult with Chris for an honest opinion and I will certainly be using him again in the future. Richard, Bromley area."
Anne Tserkezis
Verified Buyer
"excellent service, came the next day and sorted out my problem - highly recommend. Thanks Chris."
Adnan Nasser
Verified Buyer
"An experienced trader who creates trust and satisfaction through efficient work ."
Louise Condon
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding service, absolutely top guy. Knows his stuff, really reasonably price and labour. Fixed the oven straight away and came within two days and on time. Have kept his number and would recommend to anyone."
Philip Brind
Verified Buyer
"Very professional. Good price. Highly recommended."
Monique Batchelor
Verified Buyer
"The service was excellent I wish more companies were as professional as this"
Jon Oakley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and personal service. Extremely responsive communications. A pleasure to deal with. Recommended."
Sarah Skitt
Verified Buyer
"Chris was very professional & did a brilliant job on our oven in super quick time. A job well done."
Jeanette Jones
Verified Buyer
"Chris turned up on time with all the correct parts and fixed my oven quicker than I imagined. He even replaced the light bulb. Would certainly recommend."
Hi Jeanette. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated & thank you for your kind words. Great to hear you are happy with the service. Any problems feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
Mike Rourke
Verified Buyer
"Chris called 20 mins before he arrived, around the time he said he would. Fixed the oven and it's as good as new. Job done! Thank you!"
Hi Mike. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated. Great to hear you are happy with the service. Any problems feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
Colin Tietjen
Verified Buyer
"Used this company twice and happy with the results both times, I would happily recommend them to anyone."
Hi Colin. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated. Great to hear you are happy with the service. Any problems feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
Jeremy Sayers
Verified Buyer
"Very simple and efficient, with minimal fuss, just a job well done!"
Hi Jeremy. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated. Great to hear you are happy with the service. Any problems feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
Nicola Webb
Verified Buyer
"Chris was reasonably priced & used genuine Zanussi parts to fix my oven. He was very quick to respond to my enquiry & fixed my oven within 36 hours of first contacting him. His communication was excellent, he gave me a 2 hour time slot & on my request text me when he was on his way. Very professional courteous service. highly recommended, also emailed me a receipt with parts warranty for 2 years."
Hi Nicola. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated & thank you for your kind words. Great to hear you are happy with the service. Any problems feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
Leslie Scott
Verified Buyer
"When we recently discovered that our oven fan had stopped working, we had no hesitation in contacting Oven Fix as they had provided us with an efficient and cost-effective service the previous year by supplying and fitting new hinges to our oven door. We were not disappointed - Oven fix quickly supplied and fitted a new fan and at a very competitive price. We are delighted with the continued excellent service that we have received and would have no hesitation in recommending them for fast and cost effective oven repairs. Leslie and Patricia (Whyteleafe)"
Hi Leslie. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated & thank you for your kind words. Great to hear you are happy with the service. Any problems feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
Leila Hendry
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication. Engineer arrived on time. Clean and efficient in his work. Explained what he would be doing. Confirmed payment process. Overall very good service. Would happily use again."
Hi Leila. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated. Great to hear you are happy with the service. Any problems feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
OvenFix is rated 5.00 based on 41 reviews