Out of Eden Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Out of Eden
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Out of Eden made you happy

"Fabulous choice of goodies, extremely easy navigation on the website, excellent quality items and super-sonic delivery! ...and a wee freebie personalised notepad is sooo handy too! Many thanks!"
Are you Out of Eden? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Out of Eden receives. Reply Free
"I purchased something that I was disappointed with but not enough to complain about. However I filled in an online survey that was e-mailed to me and commented on this. Dry shortly afterwards I had a phone call to say that the cost had been recredited to my card as I wasn’t totally happy. Customer service over and above what I would expect, I will happily recommend them to everyone."
"Quality products and a great range for B&Bs"
"I am setting up a small business with my annex as a holiday let. Out of Eden made setting up my account easy and everything I have ordered has been delivered quickly and in good condition. Thanks"
Out of Eden is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews