Outershade Reviews

of reviewers recommend Outershade
Read Outershade Reviews

Unit 8, Clasford Farm Stables, Aldershot Rd

Tell us how Outershade made you happy
Delighted with the installation of our awning. The team were very helpful with any queries or questions I had and also kept me updated regarding installation dates. Although possibly a bit more expensive I would definitely recommend the company and use them again.
Excellent customer service, quick, friendly and accurate. A very high quality product. Expensive? Yes, but worth paying the extra for the high standards. Installation was speedy , friendly and fuss free.
Just had our awning installed by two very professional and very polite guys
Installation went very smooth and very happy with the finished product

All installed exactly as Mike surveyed and recommended

Great team office and site people

So refreshing to deal with a all round great company

Keep up the good work and happy to recommend

Many thanks
Hi Phil - Thanks for the great review!
Everything about the selection and installation of our blind was first class.
Hi - Thanks for the great review!
More expensive than the competition but much higher quality. Customer service was impeccable, delivery promises were met precisely and the installation fitter was professional, cheerful, polite & very competent.
We are very satisfied customers, thank you.
Hi Mark - Thanks for the great review. Really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service!
I found Outershade exstremely professional and there staff most helpful, polite, and respectful not only on the telephone but In my home whilst erecting the new Awning!....They cleared up any mess after them and explained very clearly to me how to operate the awning aswell as the product being of great quality and I would certainly recommend them to work friends, family and anyone that would like an awning to be installed....Most impressed!
Hi Andrew - Thanks for the great review! Pleased to hear that you are happy with your new awning. Enjoy the summer! :)
Excellent product and service
Hi Robert - Thanks for the great review!
The installation and the arrangements leading up to it were all efficiently handled and our awning looks good and works well. The deal was fairly priced. A good supplier!
Hi Bryan - Thanks for the great review, pleased to hear that you are happy with your new awning :)
Outershade is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews