Order Electric Blinds Reviews

Unit 5
Longhedge Lane
Bottesford
Leicestershire

How would you rate Order Electric Blinds ?

"Easy ordering, good options and delivery of a quality product on dates promised."
"I love my new blinds."
Mr Philip Hinchliffe
Verified Buyer
"Easy to select type from web site. Easy to fit and programme"
"Blinds arrived earlier than promised and were easy to fit. Staff very helpful on phone sorting out an operating query."
Mr Simon Shanks
Verified Buyer
"FROM ORDERING TO RECEIVING THE BLIND THE SERVICE HAS BEEN GREAT AND THE BLIND WAS ALSO JUST WHAT WAS REQUIRED AND FAIRLY EASY TO PUT UP. THE ONLY PROBLEM I EXPERIENCED IS TRYING TO PROGRAM THE UPPER AND LOWER LIMITS OF THE ELECTRIC BLIND, THIS WAS FAR FROM EASY AS SUGGESTED IN THE PAPER WORK AND VARIOUS "YOU TUBE" VIDEOS I NEARLY THREW THE WHOLE THING OUT THE WINDOW. HOWEVER NATALIE AT ELECTRIC BLINDS REMAINED PATIENT WITH ME AND PHONED ME TO RESOLVE MY PROBLEMS. OVER ALL GREAT, WILL BE PURCHASING AGAIN."
Ms Jill Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my blinds. The price was very competitive and they delivered very quickly. Would definitely recommend."
Order Electric Blinds is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews