Order Electric Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Order Electric Blinds
Read Order Electric Blinds Reviews

Unit 5Longhedge LaneBottesfordLeicestershire

Tell us how Order Electric Blinds made you happy
Fantastic product! They have exceeded all our expectations. The quality is great, they look brilliant and the motorisation is smooth and precise. The fact they had pre-programmed the remote to close the blind to our windows exact measurement was a nice touch too. Will be getting another for the lounge as soon as that rooms ready.
I ordered 4 Somfy blinds and a Connexoon. My blinds were delivered whilst I was not at home and in fact away for a week this was not order electric blinds fault and yet they have been very good in replacing the 2 blinds that were damaged. I have to confess that after 4 months I still don’t have the blinds fully operating as it does take time and a lot of internet searching so be aware of this when ordering the product. Order electric blinds have been very patient with me and helped me on numerous occasions to get the blinds up and running. I would recommend the company.
We ordered 2 day and night blinds. One blind is fine but the other came damaged and does not work. We have watched endless videos on operating them and contacted the company lots of times. We are still waiting for them to send a box so we can send it back and they have said they need to try and fix it or send a replacement if they can't. This is ridiculous as we are left without a blind. Its not our fault its faulty they should send a replacement immediately instead of mucking us around. Very poor customer service and I cannot recommend them.
Probably the worst customer service I have ever received. My order took 4 weeks to arrive, the blinds were the incorrect size, uneven and frayed. Despite asking on several occasions, no one at the company called me to discuss and instead issued me with a 10% discount for the inconvenience. The blinds cost £500 and cannot be used. A truly awful company AVOID!!!
fast and efficient service, excellent communication throughout and the blackout blind was exact to the millimetre - duly installed and fully operational with minutes of arrival and tweaking the blind length on the remote could not be easier. Would heartily recommend, so much so we are just in the process of buying another!
I ordered 3 Somfy blinds and a Connexoon. The order arrived exactly on time. Unfortunately one of the Somfy motors did not work, however Order Electric blinds very quickly and efficiently dealt with the issue, by sending a replacement motor. The Connexoon comes with very poor instructions, so a bit of Internet searching is needed to get it connected, but once you find the right instructions is all very easy. Would buy again if I had the need.
I was a little nervous spending over £1000 on blinds on the internet but these blinds are amazing value and look fantastic. I was quoted over double the price from a local supplier. Each electric blind took about 20 mins to fit.
Easy ordering, good options and delivery of a quality product on dates promised.
I love my new blinds.
Easy to select type from web site. Easy to fit and programme
Blinds arrived earlier than promised and were easy to fit. Staff very helpful on phone sorting out an operating query.
FROM ORDERING TO RECEIVING THE BLIND THE SERVICE HAS BEEN GREAT AND THE BLIND WAS ALSO JUST WHAT WAS REQUIRED AND FAIRLY EASY TO PUT UP. THE ONLY PROBLEM I EXPERIENCED IS TRYING TO PROGRAM THE UPPER AND LOWER LIMITS OF THE ELECTRIC BLIND, THIS WAS FAR FROM EASY AS SUGGESTED IN THE PAPER WORK AND VARIOUS "YOU TUBE" VIDEOS I NEARLY THREW THE WHOLE THING OUT THE WINDOW. HOWEVER NATALIE AT ELECTRIC BLINDS REMAINED PATIENT WITH ME AND PHONED ME TO RESOLVE MY PROBLEMS. OVER ALL GREAT, WILL BE PURCHASING AGAIN.
Very happy with my blinds. The price was very competitive and they delivered very quickly. Would definitely recommend.
Order Electric Blinds is rated 4.38 based on 13 reviews