Order Electric Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Order Electric Blinds
Read Order Electric Blinds Reviews

Unit 5Longhedge LaneBottesfordLeicestershire

Tell us how Order Electric Blinds made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I ordered 3 Somfy blinds and a Connexoon.
The order arrived exactly on time.
Unfortunately one of the Somfy motors did not work, however Order Electric blinds very quickly and efficiently dealt with the issue, by sending a replacement motor.
The Connexoon comes with very poor instructions, so a bit of Internet searching is needed to get it connected, but once you find the right instructions is all very easy.
Would buy again if I had the need.
I was a little nervous spending over £1000 on blinds on the internet but these blinds are amazing value and look fantastic. I was quoted over double the price from a local supplier.
Each electric blind took about 20 mins to fit.
Easy ordering, good options and delivery of a quality product on dates promised.
I love my new blinds.
Easy to select type from web site.
Easy to fit and programme
Blinds arrived earlier than promised and were easy to fit. Staff very helpful on phone sorting out an operating query.
FROM ORDERING TO RECEIVING THE BLIND THE SERVICE HAS BEEN GREAT AND THE BLIND WAS ALSO JUST WHAT WAS REQUIRED AND FAIRLY EASY TO PUT UP. THE ONLY PROBLEM I EXPERIENCED IS TRYING TO PROGRAM THE UPPER AND LOWER LIMITS OF THE ELECTRIC BLIND, THIS WAS FAR FROM EASY AS SUGGESTED IN THE PAPER WORK AND VARIOUS "YOU TUBE" VIDEOS I NEARLY THREW THE WHOLE THING OUT THE WINDOW. HOWEVER NATALIE AT ELECTRIC BLINDS REMAINED PATIENT WITH ME AND PHONED ME TO RESOLVE MY PROBLEMS.
OVER ALL GREAT, WILL BE PURCHASING AGAIN.
Very happy with my blinds. The price was very competitive and they delivered very quickly. Would definitely recommend.
Order Electric Blinds is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews