Onsite Electrical Services Reviews

onsite_electrical@icloud.com

17 Cowper Gardens

Mr Williams
Verified Buyer
"Extremely prompt response to our call out.. Engineer explained in detail what had to be done to solve problem . Final bill was exactly what original quote was. Engineer cleaned up after completing his tasks. Found engineer to be extremely professional . Certainly will use him again"
"Excellent service delivered by Ray Pilgrim. When our trip switch malfunctioned and couldn't be reset, due to a fault with the switch itself, Ray was able to diagnose the problem quickly and replace the switch with one he had brought with him. Extremely polite, tidy, efficient and very professional. Would not hesitate using him again if needed. Thanks Ray"
"Ray Pilgrim provided a very knowledgeable and professional service keeping me informed at all times and taking time to explain procedures I asked about. I would happily recommend Onsite Electrical Services to any other business or private household who needed electrical services. Thank you Ray!"
"Saturday morning we had no electricity after my husband had managed to cut the power cable to the boiler. I googled for an electrician and called Onsite hoping they could help. Ray was with us within the hour & had sorted our problem in no time. I expected to wait ages for someone to come out so was very relieved to receive such a prompt service. Will be keeping their details just incase hubby tries any DIY in future!"
"Excellent, efficient service. Reliable and polite. Turned up when I requested. Very happy with work carried out. Replaced/ rewired external night light and fixed internal timer switches. (Turned up even though it was snowing). Returned when I had another job very quickly. Would have no hesitation to use again, or to recommend to others. Thank-you."
"Onsite were fantastic in assessing us for our Electrical Installation Condition Report and PAT our appliances. As we are open 6 days a week they were very accommodating by doing this on a Sunday. If you are looking for someone to carry out home or business I would thoroughly recommend Onsite Electrical Services."
"Onsite Electrical Services is an absolute find. It is a unique business that delivers amazing service with incredible customer relations. Mr Pilgrim worked with us to make sure our house was regulatory compliant and ready for sale. I don't usually leave reviews, but I was so impressed with his service, quality, fast actions, solutions - all completed with a lovely graciousness that can be hard to find. Having found Onsite Electrical Services, I simply wouldn't use anyone else."
"Ray is excellent. Highly skilled & lovely person. Thank you"
"Mr Pilgrim managed to fix two very old sockets that used their own casing as the earth, using a mixture of creativity and experience. I was delighted! Dr Dell."
"Excellent job done, brought all the wiring up to date to required NICEIC standard, Thanks Ray."
"Timely, prompt, very polite, identified and solved all problems fully. Would definitely recommend and call them again."
"I found Ray Pilgrim to be a very competent Electrical Engineer who did a very good job, he took the time to explain a few things and was neat and tidy in his work and I found him to be a nice person. I got the feeling he knew what he was doing and talking about. Kind regards, R.Pearce."
"After having major issues with earthing problems that caused electric shocks to myself and my wife in the house I contacted Ray to arrange an appointment. He arrived the following day and immediately diagnosed all problems and set about rectifying each of them going out of his way to make sure all aspects of the house were safe and sound electrically. Over the course of two days Ray was with us we saw very easily how thorough and knowledgable Ray was with all aspects of his work. A thoroughly nice man,we couldn't recommend Onsite electrical Surrey highly enough!"
"I was very pleased with the work done by Ray Pilgrim, Senior N.I.C.E.I.C. Engineer. He scheduled the work promptly, performed it quickly and quietly with minimum disturbance to the elderly flat owner and left leaving no mess or untidiness to be cleared up afterwards."
"We were very pleased with the service we received. When we originally contacted Onsite Electrical it was for an emergency on a Sunday morning. The electrician came out quickly and was helpful and solved our immediate problem. We then had some more substantial work done. The electricians were on time, worked hard, and completed the job in less time than estimated. They were very neat and tidy and we are pleased with what they have done. We would certainly recommend them."
"Ray from Onsite Electrical Surrey Ltd. has been to our house twice in the last few weks to help us with our inside and ourside lights and to remdiate some old wiring in our kitchen. We could not have been more happy with the service and the quality of the work we have received. Prompt call back to secure a appointment, an early start to help fit in with our work schedules and then bang on time just when he said he's be there. Ray made a careful appreciation of the situation and offered solid advice on what we needed followed by careful, quality execution of the work. Everythign was left clean and tidy and follwed up with a very useful electronic invoice. We'll definitely be using Onsite again."
"Prompt to respond to our initial enquiry, gave advice over the phone and talked through the problem so he knew what needed to be done when he came out to fix it, friendly, courteous and reliable. I found Ray by doing an Internet search when we returned from holiday on a Saturday afternoon to find our boiler control panel kept tripping the power and we needed urgent help so we would have hot water as we have a baby. Ray arrived when he said he would, explained what the problem was and how to fix it, kept us informed and fixed the problem."
"Good service. Efficient work and very quick. Definitely a recommendation. Many thanks."
"Excellent service and knowledge, my father's immersion heater stopped working and he was out of hot water. I called Ray and he was came by at very short notice. Ray was terrific to work with. Not only was he there when he said he would be, but he got the job done. He followed through to check all was ok and provided very good advice. My father is extremely happy with how everything worked out and I would certainly call Ray again for our next electrical needs."
Mark & Denise
Verified Buyer
"We had to call at 6:30 in the morning and Ray came immediately from a personal appointment to help us in just over an hour. He was courteous and efficient and fixed the problem quickly. We will certainly ask for Ray's help again in future."
Onsite Electrical Services is rated 4.90 based on 29 reviews