Omnitrack Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Omnitrack

About Omnitrack: Manufacturer of Ball Transfer Units & Movement Solutions

ash@omnitrack.com

Rodborough Court

Tell us how Omnitrack made you happy

Telephone
"Once delivery is made you should send trackin information to customer."
Thank you for your feedback and thank you for your order. We're constantly improving our processes and will make sure you get the tracking number on your next order.
"We are highly satisfied with the work of Omnitrack. We receive offers, order confirmations, responses to our emails fast. There are no problems with certificates and other necessary documents. One can easily achieve Omnitrack's employees per telephone, too. They are polite, willing to help and generally easy to work with (paricularly, Brian Dinter, Xenia Löwe)."
Thank you very much Aleksei for your feedback. We strive to put our customers first and provide the best customer service there is. Have a great day :-)
"Used Omnitrack units on base of centrifugal spinner to accommodate the vibration - works well and no signs of wear. Recommended."
"This is the second order I have received from Omnitrack and the speed of delivery and efficiency of the service provided has surpassed the previous excellent service provided for my first order. And once again the product was of the highest quality. I cannot recommend Omnitrack too highly, and look forward to placing future orders."
"Impressed with the quality of this transfer unit, as well as the speed of delivery. Also a very clear to use catalogue and website for looking up and comparing specifications."
"Fantastic product, great service. Highly recommended."
"Good range, delivered on time"
"Good product, good delivery, well satisfied Thanks"
"I received very helpful advice, the order was received in a timely manner. I now have a kitchen island that moves! I would suggest that Omntrack could produce an adaptor plate so that the casters could be attached directly to kitchen units replacing the adjustable black legs that come with kitchen units."
Hi Martin

We do have a fixing plate for the product you purchased. We have just sent a photo & information by email.

Thanks again for the positive review!
"Hassle free ordering and delivery with all the info require in the catalog to make quick easy decision"
"I was looking for a space solution in my home workshop. I have space for on of my two belt sanders, removing one to use the other was a bit like musical chairs but with only one chair! I saw a “Lazy Susan” in a restaurant and thought that was the right idea. But how to do it for a heavy pair of sanders? A quick search on the internet found Omnitrack but would that deal with a private individual, of course the would and they did, several of their ball bearing supports were quickly dispatched and installed as an “industrial” Lazy Susan for my two sanders. Now I have no problem finding a spare space when changing over, I just “spin” the Lazy Susan through 180 degrees , no problem! Thank you Omnitrack and your staff for resolving my dilemma!"
"Great service and speedy delivery!"
"great selection of products and really good quality."
"We ordered 200 on Monday and received them in house on Thursday morning. Service was great. We have not installed them yet."
"Thanks excellent product, works well on a table for my wife's sewing machine. A bit expensive, but good quality and service."
"Omnitrack provides us with well-engineered, reliable products and exceptional service. Jonny, Adam and their team are extremely knowledgeable and keen to share their many years of expertise in the industry."
Omnitrack is rated 4.75 based on 16 reviews