Drinkwize Reviews

4.9
Based on 50 reviews
Read Drinkwize Reviews

About Drinkwize:

We can supply all that your office needs, from envelopes and cleaning products to furniture and computers and everything in between

barbarao@avenue-group.co.uk

3 David RoadPoyle Industrial EstateColnbrook

Looked everywhere for plastic wine and drinks glasses that are ok to go in dishwasher and looked half decent and had a good weight and feel. The glasses I brought surpassed my expectations. Customer service excellent and gave me lots of advice along the way. Would recommend this company and it’s products.
Excellent product, quick delivery, great value - happy customer
Well worth the money great purchase would recommend so many thanks seller
I found on ordering my item the service I received from beginning to receiving my item was first class and I could not fault the service it was excellent.
Exactly as described, well packaged, arrived by expected delivery date.
Exceeded expectations again: efficient, helpful, good value, good quality, well packed, on time every time, couldn't ask for more, highly recommended, thanks very much.
Fast and efficient. Quick turn around of order and exactly as expected
Quick and efficient service ..very good product.
Arrived on time, as decribed, good value, recommended, thank you.
Great refills for the personalised stamps that I had bought in the past. I thought I would need new stamps but the refills did the job.
Items I ordered were delivered well packaged and in good time. Will definitely use again.
I ordered it. It came.
I ordered 2 acrylic gin glasses. Wanted them before the weekend. I had a quick response from them and they arrived early. I was very pleased.
Great book fast delivery will definitely use your office supplies again
I ordered online, but my credit card details were not taken. I phoned the company, spoke to a young lady who was extremely polite and helpful. Sorted out credit card details and the item was delivered in two days. Very good and professional service.
Excellent value & service
Second time I have used this very good service. Prices are competitive.
Thankyou. Not used for office situation. Used for general storage. But very good price and good quality product
Great service, highly recommended supplier... thank you
Excellent service . All products as required & described delivered within 3days .
Drinkwize is rated 4.9 based on 50 reviews