OfferNation.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OfferNation.com

About OfferNation.com: Offernation.com can help you to make money online.

Get paid to take part in online surveys, trials and more. New surveys are added throughout the day, and you get paid for each survey successfully completed.

Visit Offernation.com to see how we can help you make money online.

support@offernation.com

"Excellent for young people who have free time between school, money really adds up."
"This is by far the best way to earn quick and easy money online! I love it!"
"It was a easy and fun survey to do I like it very much"
"They are awesome"
"Its a awesome honest site where you can earn a little extra from doing different activities"
"Really good at first thought it was a scam untill I started to receive daily cash now earning daily"
"It was fun and easy survey to do I love it very much"
"I really like OfferNation because it gives you many different ways to earn and I get paid more quickly than other sites."
"They have alot of ways to make a little extra money, and they pay promptly"
"Brilliant survey site by far the best I have used only been on it 2 weeks and have made over 20 dollars already very happy bunny! Indeed :D"
"It's really easy to get set up and started and payouts to a PayPal account are very quick. Would definitely recommend OfferNation!"
"constantly had my score taken down, was not offered many surveys"
Survey scores are provided, monitored and maintained by a few of the survey providers we use.

They base their survey scores on the quality of the previous surveys and activity you have submitted.

A low survey score come from a number of reasons, for example:

- Information you have provided is of very low quality,
- Surveys aren't being completed correctly
- Information within the surveys is inconsistent
- Surveys are being speed completed resulting in them being unusable

etc.....

The number of surveys available will decrease if your survey score is poor as your past history shows that are not a person who can provide complete and accurate surveys. They are therefore not willing to provide you with any more surveys.

To therefore rate us 1* because you are failing to provide reasonable quality replies is ludicrous.

What we can do is provide opportunities to surveys, and send payment when you request them. There are thousands of opportunities each week for people who do provide reasonable and useable surveys, which you no doubt had access to initially based on the earnings you've had with us, and as i'm sure you can confirm all of your payment requests made following the result of receiving credit for those surveys have been sent within 8 hours of being requested.

If you therefore wish to offer a proper review, please make sure you review the service we provide that we are responsible for , instead of the issues you have as a result of your actions.
"Thought this was to good to be true, but was absolutely elated to find out it was everything they offered and more. Truly a great site to review surveys and get paid!"
"Once ID is approved withdrawals are made within the hour!"
"I was very happy the first two weeks of using offer nation. Now it seems I cannot qualify for any surveys now. Wonder what happened?"
"This site is amazing. You have tons of options to choose from and everything is legit. Fast payout to PayPal no strings."
"The surveys work great."
"This site has a huge selection of surveys and offers, much more than others, and their surveys and offers are regularly available. They have paid me consistently on time every time I have requested a payout. They have very strict sign-up procedures, but if you follow their instructions and answer everything honestly, you'll have no problem becoming a member. Great site!!"
"I love offernation, their survey site is the best!"
"Excellent"