Oakwrights Bath Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oakwrights Bath
Telephone
Read Oakwrights Bath  Reviews
I could not be more pleased with the cabinets you made for me. My kitchen looks as if it came straight from an interiors magazine. It was swiftly and expertly fitted by craftsmen who take pride in their work. Thanks so much!
Very, very impressed, The quality of the work and the finish cannot be faulted, Our doors and porch have attracted many compliments from passers by.
We’ve used Oakwrights consistently for over 12 years now. They are a pleasure to work with and always manage to deliver on target. From the initial consultation, to the joiners in the workshop, to the joinery installers their professionalism and attention to detail are exemplary. If for ever any reason we have not been able to use Oakwrights in the past we have always regretted it subsequently!! They come highly recommended by us.
We have recently had an oak sliding door fitted and we cannot speak highly enough of everyone at Oakwights. The quality of the work is second to none and the work was completed to an exceptionally high standard. This is the second door that we have had replaced by them and wouldn't consider going to anyone else.
The windows you made are beautiful
Oakwights provided an excellent and friendly service throughout and top quality windows which are the centre piece of our house. We were so impressed the first time that when we required further windows we did not hesitate to use them again.
We are thrilled with our new front door. The workmanship is superb, it looks amazing!
Thank you to the Oakwrights team for your superb craftsmanship and beautiful work that is a key feature of our new home. Your after sales support is superb and you never hesitated to fix any issues. A rare thing these days.
Kristian
Bradford on Avon
The whole process from conception and defining the specification through to final fitment was one of those rare occasions these days, during which I felt complete confidence a company’s ability to manufacture exactly what I wanted. Their listening and advising was equally excellent. I have been noted for being a picky and exacting customer, but I was not disappointed, and can sincerely recommend Oakwrights Bath Ltd to you for a top quality product and exerience.
Phil T
We have used Oakwrights on two separate occasions for work on our house and have not been dissappointed. Their approach from start to finish is highly professional and their work is of the highest quality - they clearly know what they're doing. I would not hesitate in recommending Oakwrights for quality bespoke joinery.
Oakwrights made us our Shelf and Drawer Unit this Spring to a very high level of quality. Many visitors have already admired it and being strategically placed in the hall my wife says it looks as if it has always been there (despite the house being over 30 years old!). Although currently unfashionable we have a liking for "brown furniture" and so are well pleased with the final result - despite it being firmly secured to the wall with hidden fittings! It's just what we asked-for. "Thank You" to Peter and his team.
Oakwrights have been very helpful and professional and have supplied us with excellent bespoke windows. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality joinery work.
Oakwrights Bath made us the most beautiful arched windows in duplicate and triplicate sets for our extension to match the existing ones. We had two site visits to go over the finest of details and many more phonecalls for same. These could not be wrong and the spec was high. The whole team were extremely helpful and patient and we are thrilled. Thank you Oakwrights Bath.
If you are looking for a top quality joinery company with incredible customer service then Oawrights Bath are the firm for you. We ordered 6 solid oak bespoke windows for our home and dealt with Peter Love, one of the Directors. His professionalism, knowledge, attention to detail and patience shone through and this was reflected in the top quality of the windows we received. The fitters were on site for four days and when they left it was impossible to know they had been; all the old windows and rubbish were removed and the rooms left cleaner than when they arrived. Oakwrights are a real joy to work with and I cant recommend them highly enough; you will not be disappointed, they really do care.
Brilliantly organised, beautifully made and a joy to work with. Thank you - I think there should be another category entitled SUPERB.
As architects working on historic buildings, subtly, attention to detail and quality of manufacture is of paramount importance. In our experience Oakwrights are "thinking joiners" who go the extra mile to get things right and as a result their quality is hard to beat. Harrison Brookes Architects
Oakwrights gave us most excellent service. Their attention to detail is superb, making the finished windows and doors a joy to see and to use. The quality shines through - you can certainly appreciate the difference between the Oakwrights door, and and the sorry one it was replaciing.
Oakwrights are brilliant. They provide friendly advice and direction and your never feel that you are being taken for a ride and the quality of their work is exceptional. I would not hesitate in recommending them to other people
Fabulous work.
Initial painstaking survey and measurements were followed by beautifully made windows for our Grade Two listed conservatory.
Excellent communications and courteous service throughout.
Having had several occasions to use Oakwrights for various joinery projects, I have no hesitation in recommending them. Their advice, attention to detail, combined with a friendly can do attitude, is a winning combination.
Oakwrights Bath is rated 4.96 based on 23 reviews