NW Design Reviews

The Studio, Dorstone Close, Hindley Green,

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how NW Design made you happy

"Brilliant service! I couldn't recommend enough. Thankyou do much :-)"
"I need a 6th star titled “Wizard”. Dayle came to my rescue when I presented him with a super slow website with THE worse image sizes ever (I am a complete novice with websites and learn as I go). He reassured me from the beginning; I wasn’t made to feel silly for not knowing what I should and Dayle has the knack for explaining things in the lingo I understood. Dayle not only optimised my website in Wizard style (literally in a matter of hours) he also took the time to explain how to reduce it from happening again and how to keep a better eye on my statistics and taught me so much.  NW Design are not only fast, reliable and professional they also offer the personal touch by going the extra mile."
"Had a website emergency! Got in touch with Dayle at NW designs, explained the problem and the urgency. He very kindly worked after hours to help get things sorted. Fantastic service, cannot recommend these guys enough."
"Absolutely fantastic. Love the website, very informative and easy to navigate. It is already proving popular with users who had previously found it difficult to contact our previous site."
"Dayle and John Amazing from start to finish. After being ripped off several times by website design houses i am so glad to find these guys who i can trust with my business 100% honesty , integrity, and professional throughout - they also have a huge skillset and are great to bounce ideas off. These are the good guys and hard to find companies like this these days. A must if your thinking of using the services they offer. Brilliant guys - you have made a huge difference to my profit margin!! THANK YOU Aztec Coin Equipment Limited"
"An easy 5* from me! Thank you so much for being so patient and helpful, going above and beyond to offer support, advice and making sure my site runs smoothly."
"Can’t fault Dayle and the help he gave me. He tried to talk me through the issue but when they didn’t work he took over and did it himself in a couple of minutes. Excellent service. Thank you very much."
"I'm a technophobe but Dayle sorted out website issues for me. He knows what he is doing and goes that extra mile to help. Highly recommended."
"Great ideas and a friendly service. They get what you want but then add more in terms of design and marketing ideas. I would definitely recommend them."
"An absolute pleasure to work with. Listened to all my ideas and they have brought them to life. Love the new business cards and very excited by the look of the new website. Very professional and friendly"
"Have been using NW Design for a number of different projects for our business, Dayle and John are exceptionally good at what they do and I look forward to working with them on projects in the future. Would highly recommend them to anyone."
"John & Dayle designed a Website, Business Cards & a customer Folder for us.From start to finish they where very professional and nothing was too much for them. The customer service and products they designed us with were second to none."
"I've been dealing with Dayle at NW Design for a while now and he always goes above and beyond to get things sorted out for me. He's incredibly knowledgeable about everything to do with websites and Google, I'd recommend him to anyone!"
"A family run business. Always professional in their approach and product detail. Very knowledgeable and no pressure sales. Highly recommended from SEO, Websites, brochures, business cards and more."
"NW Design designed a brand name and leaflets I was that pleased with their work their currently on with designing me a website they constantly kept me up to date with everything what was going on and nothing is to much trouble would defo recommend"
"Fantastic top quality service from a fantastic professional company!"
"Nothing is too much trouble for these guys, if you are interested in getting a fantastic service and want to feel like me you have gotten full value, these are the people to speak to. I could not be happier."
"NW Design has always taken the time to understand exactly what I am looking to create. But, the best thing about working with John and Dayle is that they have always gone the extra mile with customer service and support, as well as always being quick to respond to my questions with easy to follow and direct instructions. I have learned so much from them and I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone looking for creative designs or websites. Thank you for all your creative work and support the last four years, and I’m looking forward to launching my second website in January."
"Great service and excellent quality of work as always. Dayle is very professional and helpful. I definitely recommend NW Design as they have never disappointed us. Romain"
"As always excellent work and service by NW Design."
NW Design is rated 5.00 based on 37 reviews