Nutrivive Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nutrivive
Really early days but is relaxing and a nice alternative to having a drink at night!
Hi, Purchased 2000mg and because I only just started I can't comment as much but I do feel better already. Packaging and service very good! Thank you
I've been using the drops for a few days now and I don't see much of a difference to be honest
Ordered it one day and it came the next excellent service would highly recommend
The CBD oil arrived the next day. Extremely prompt delivery service. I purchased the 1000mg CBD oil, I’m very happy with this product i definitely feel calmer and helps with a good night sleep. I Highly recommend this product.
Fast efficient service
Great product, good delivery
Unfortunately I couldn’t use this as it gave me gastritis. It irritated my stomach lining and on reading more about CBD oil this is a common problem, which I was not aware of! Unfortunately there is nowhere on the web site that gives you common side effects, which I think should be documented.
Seems to be effective in helping me sleep but I'm not sure I could afford this medium/long term. Another of money for very small bottle
Easy to order, delivered within 2 days, nice packaging and information. Too early to say whether works as only on day 2 but do feel abit calmer.
Only been using the 1000mg oil for a few days but must say I am already beginning to feel the benefits. I have arthritis in my fingers but already the pain is not as severe and I am sleeping much better. My cousin recommended this product and company to me.
So far impressed my sore heads are easing off after just a few days
I've tried the CBD 500mg drops for a week now. My sleep has improved tenfold! I can throughly recommend the CPD drops.
Excellent service, hope the product helps me Thank you for the speedy delivery.
Excellent customer service and personalised information .
You give a first class service
Nutrivive shopping experience has been excellent. Easy to order and delivered in a timely manner every time. One potential improvement from an environmental and sustainability perspective would be that the packaging size could be reduced.
I received my package within 24hrs the packaging was Lovely, very nice and fresh Looking with great booklet full of Good information on the product I purchased I’m so happy I bought it.
There was a mix-up with addresses which meant the wrong mg got sent out. After a quick email they sorted us out with another one free and let us keep the original. As for the product, it was a gift for a family member but they're reporting back they feel a lot calmer/not stressed. Thumbs up from me.
Site was easy to use and product is realy good
Nutrivive is rated 4.82 based on 121 reviews