Nutrivive Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nutrivive
Only just started using Nutrivive and have started feeling the benefit already...Back pain has eased and sleep has improved...
Would love a spray version
Amazing service!!
Product is fantastic, best nights sleep I've ever had! Some of the website can be tricky to read because different fonts are used in different pages and sizing can seem really stretched on some devices. Leaflet that was sent with product was also a bit harder to read because the page was clipped very close to some of the text. I'd also like some more information about what shouldn't be used with CBD oil and eventually more approval from health professionals, or highlighting long term effects of using CBD oil. Having said all that they are really professional people behind the product who really care. Thoroughly impressed, thanks Nutritive!
Thank you very much Claire, Great information there!! we have just implemented the idea about the booklets.. this is what makes great companies!
Aye waz very happy with the service
Thank you Michelle!
Cbd oil is hitting the spot , great company with great products. Thanks for everything.
Thank you for your review Steven!
Good product and quick delivery.
Thank you Gordon!
The opportunity to try the products in small affordable packages is genius. Customer service has been above and beyond.
Thank you for your review Lynne!
Very fast service and delivery. The oil is great and I'll be buying again!
Thank you very much James!
I am a first time user of CBD oil so I chose the 1000mg selection. I have been suffering from anxiety and depression for the first time ever since contracting Covid last November. I was prescribed diazepam, venlafaxine and mirtazipine. After only a few days I have been able to half the amount of diazepam that I was taking and I’m hoping to reduce the other drugs soon too.
We are blown away with this review! thank you very much Carol, we are so glad we can help you!
Great service had a chat 💬 great advice.
Placed my order received my goods 2 days later .
Can say how it works yet as this is only my second day using the product.
Thank you very much Christine!
Excellent speedy service
Thank you Carol!
I have been very pleased with my dealings with Nutrivive. They have been very conscientious with everything they do. I even had the co-founder, Harry, attending to my delivery, making sure that everything was done to my satisfaction.
Thank you for your review, we are glad we could help :)
The carrier failed to notify me or Nutrivive of the fact that they had lost my order and that consequently I would not receive it on the due date.When Nutrivive were made aware of this they telephoned me immediately,apologised sincerely and refunded my money .We now have a new delivery date.
Thank you harry! I'm glad we could help you :)
Exactly what looking for!
Thank you Laura!
Product arrived quickly and kept updated.
Thank you!!
I started taking CBD with relatively low expectations on what it could do for me, as I’m someone who is lucky to have good health.

Within the first week of taking CBD I experienced an immediate positive change. Almost instantly it’s helped with my circadian rhythm making me less reliant on an alarm. When I wake I feel rested and I’ve not altered my sleeping times. This alone is enough of a positive for me to continue using CBD.
Excellent customer service with rapid response to my email questions. I had my order within 3 days and I’m excited to start using my oil!
Received a sample and now moving on to the bigger product, with the aim of incorporating it into daily life. Helpful website and seems like a decent company to support
Thank you !
Amazing quick service and the parcel was a delight to open! Lovely to see something so aesthetically pleasing!!
I slept like a dream last night after taking the oil!
Delighted.