Nutrivive Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nutrivive
Well made product so well described in website,only just started using it but product description is excellent hoping it makes difference to my well being.
It has definitely helped me with my sleep, high reccomend. I'm hoping with longer use i will notice a diffrence on my anxiety levels. Thank you nutrivive
Recently purchased 500mg of CBD and found my eratic sleep pattern disappeared over night . Worth every penny and love supporting Scottish. Great job guys keep up the good work.
Thank you for this review Thomas. We really appreciate it!
Great service the new rub is fabulous.received it on Friday put on Friday and on Friday night pain reduced considerably keep up the good work guys John Dickson
The CBD oil has completely saved my sleeping pattern. I was having broken sleep for weeks on end and now I’m using this every night, I do not wake up through the night and I feel more awake in the mornings. A complete lifesaver and great service too!!
Amazing, amazing, amazing! I cannot rave enough about this moisturiser. I love it! It makes my skin feel amazing and hydrated. I received the tester pot which I think is a great idea (try before you buy) and could not wait to place order. It's now my favourite cream ever and I have used many famous brands. Highly recommend !
Finding it very helpful with my leg pain
Nutrivive was recommended to me and I have been really impressed with the information given, reassurances and customer service. My order arrived quickly, in lovely packaging and with more information. The benefits for me have been subtle but I am sleeping better which in turn helps me at work during the day. I will definitely be buying again.
I have been taking the 2000mg CBD oil for a short while and it has completely transformed my mind. I instantly notice the clarity it gives me and takes away any anxious feeling that I often feel in my stomach. It equally energises me on early mornings and helps to relax me so I can sleep better at night. Don't know what I'd do without Nutrivive now!!
Found Nutrivive online via their incredible social media community they have built over the pandemic. I struggle with sleep anxiety and an overwhelming amount of work, so I’ve used different types of cbd oil in the past. However I’ve never found one as brilliant as Nutrivive. I can honestly vouch for these products and the founders. I’m truly grateful to have the products in my life (I use 1500mg) they have saved me many many times. Thanks so much Nutrivive! 🌿
I absolutely love NUTRIVIVE. I highly recommend them for quality of product, service and eco ethos. They are a super small brand and I’m very grateful for their CBD. Life is calmer now thanks to them.
Very good product just reordered helps my sleep and anxiety
I’ve been using CBD oil for a few days and I’m already starting to notice changes in my life! Amazing how it helps to manage stress. The moisturiser is incredible too, such a lovely smell and texture 🧡🌿
Great product, easy to use & understand website & super speedy delivery
Love the product and got my mum to buy it too! Both of us have noticed a huge difference about to order my next bottle!
Have just bought to see if it helps our dog with stress. Fingers crossed
Trying out the peppermint one and find the taste to my liking, very palitable. Expected to arrive slightly quicker but happy now arrived.
I'm new to the world of CBD but I'm really enjoying the experience so far. Nutrivive are very efficient and delivery was rapid. I'm looking forward to using them again in the future.
Very professional service . Email answered same day . On line chat available any time and queries quickly answered . Helpful , friendly service and feels personal . Thank you 😊
Ordering the product was so quick and easy, and delivery was prompt. Completely satisfied with the service and product.
Nutrivive is rated 4.93 based on 81 reviews