Nudie Snacks Reviews

Read Nudie Snacks Reviews

admin@nudiesnacks.co.uk

22 Dunlop Road, Stewarton

Tell us how Nudie Snacks made you happy
Tasty but better without added sugar in a, so called healthy, snack
Came quickly, packaging is convenient for wanting to re-seal and eat another time. Taste great, definitely recommend.
Love love love!!!!
I received my cauliflower katsu curry crisps as a freebie with my Rock rose gin. Well I was cautious but oh my these are well tasty and I will be seeking them out again especially coz of the low calorie count!
We enjoyed the Big Night In selection greatly. The selection is very varied and has something for everyone's taste plus the Snack taste amazing.
The choice which I was sent for a taster to me, no cauliflower which I thought was your first favourite, and the broad bean one didn't even taste of broad bean,I think I was a bit disappointing but the coconut ones I did like, not tried them all yet.
these are the best snacks I've tasted will defiantly be ordering again lovely nibbles and healthy loved everything . thank you
Excellent service and very tasty products 👍
Absolutely delicious I will definitely be order more
Fantastic products and great service
Nice to take with packed lunch.
We absolutely love these snacks, thank you
A quick delivery and I was in receipt of some very scrumptious snacks. I ordered the pulses and I am really very pleased with my purchase. I am saving one of each for my daughter so she can try them too. ;0) Will definitely buy again.
Great and very tasty !
Wowza ! Great selection that has really been enjoyed by all members of the family ! Great tastes and a variety of pulses, corns and 'crisp' alternatives ! Very good value for money and will order again.
Arrived quickly and everything is delicious! I was a bit unsure about some of the flavours, but they were all amazing! Really impressed.
Ordered cauliflower cheese and cameralised onion snacks for the first time Delicious 10/10 I am hooked 😊
Wonderful snacks
Another let-down. The sales pitch and vibe is for "healthy snacks" however a 5.5% level of added sugar (quinoa chips) is very disappointing and seems unnecessary. I don't understand why a savoury snack needs this much added sugar? This is actually higher than most flavours of big-brand crisps. Ditch the added sugar please and I'll try them again (if my teeth haven't all rotted).
Awesomeness