Nudie Snacks Reviews

admin@nudiesnacks.co.uk

22 Dunlop Road, Stewarton

Tell us how Nudie Snacks made you happy
Love them good variations
I love nudie snacks and the variation they give you
The best snacks I've tried for years. I love the variety available...all taste special.
Nudie snacks was amazing as it had although to taste
Loving Nudie Snacks! It's so tasty and the fact that the ingredients are balanced and vegan is amazing. Couldn't dream of better snacks! Hopefully, there will be more flavours of crisps!
Tasty but better without added sugar in a, so called healthy, snack
Came quickly, packaging is convenient for wanting to re-seal and eat another time. Taste great, definitely recommend.
Love love love!!!!
I received my cauliflower katsu curry crisps as a freebie with my Rock rose gin. Well I was cautious but oh my these are well tasty and I will be seeking them out again especially coz of the low calorie count!
We enjoyed the Big Night In selection greatly. The selection is very varied and has something for everyone's taste plus the Snack taste amazing.
The choice which I was sent for a taster to me, no cauliflower which I thought was your first favourite, and the broad bean one didn't even taste of broad bean,I think I was a bit disappointing but the coconut ones I did like, not tried them all yet.
these are the best snacks I've tasted will defiantly be ordering again lovely nibbles and healthy loved everything . thank you
Excellent service and very tasty products 👍
Absolutely delicious I will definitely be order more
Fantastic products and great service
Nice to take with packed lunch.
We absolutely love these snacks, thank you
A quick delivery and I was in receipt of some very scrumptious snacks. I ordered the pulses and I am really very pleased with my purchase. I am saving one of each for my daughter so she can try them too. ;0) Will definitely buy again.
Great and very tasty !
Wowza ! Great selection that has really been enjoyed by all members of the family ! Great tastes and a variety of pulses, corns and 'crisp' alternatives ! Very good value for money and will order again.
Nudie Snacks is rated 4.74 based on 68 reviews