Nudie Snacks Reviews

Read Nudie Snacks Reviews

hello@nudiesnacks.co.uk

22 Dunlop Road, Stewarton

Tell us how Nudie Snacks made you happy
Really salty and peppery - just perfect
Really tasty snacks, quite hard on your teeth but really delicious
My team members loved the snack boxes I bought them recently! And the coconut flakes are amazing. I'll be ordering more soon! Thanks, Linda x
Great with cereal
Everything I’ve tried is great! Makes a nice healthier change to having a packet of crisps.
Tried all four, the only one I didn’t like was the sour cream broad beans, were slightly bitter.
I love the Nudie broad beans and lentils. They packets are just the right size. I feel I am eating a healthy snack.
I love nudie because of the coconut crisps however I tried the chickpeas & split peas so far, it’s really rock hard to eat. The protein balls are amazing! I would definitely recommend the coconut crisps which come in chocolate Flavour and normal roasted coconut. And also recommend the protein balls!
The choc coconut chips are one of the tastiest snacks I have ever had. I am addicted! I just wish they were available in a wider range if stores. I first tried these from primark just before lockdown. Since then I have only been able to get them online at a more expensive price.
Love the products, excellent Customer Service, speedy delivery, couldn’t be happier with my purchases!
I enjoyed the sweet snacks but was disappointed that I had not noticed the yeast extract when checking the ingredients of the savoury snacks as I am intolerant to yeast extract (it often gives me a migraine and an upset stomach). So I had to give all the savoury packs away. I'm sure they would have been very tasty, had I been able to eat them. I particualry enjoyed the coconut snacks.
Great snacks, tasty and suit my way of life, fantastic
I tried the coconut chips on a whim when I saw them in Aldi and then had to order online as I couldn’t be without them. A great healthy snack!
Really like these. Fun packaging.
The roasted lentils are a great product. This company responds quickly & delivers the products promptly.
Full on flavour snacks, very tasty variety box. Very quick delivery
Everything is delicious!
I tried these first through an offer and opted for the savoury pulses. The spicy lentils are delicious.
I have since purchased more of these as well as chocolate coconut chips and protein balls.
The coconut chips are very tasty and there are so many in a bag that it lasts for a while.
The protein balls are a substantial snack so one or two at a time is enough.
Great snacks, the coconut chips are my favourite
Tasty snacks..full of flavour..would recommend
Nudie Snacks is rated 4.75 based on 36 reviews