Nudie Snacks Reviews

admin@nudiesnacks.co.uk

22 Dunlop Road, Stewarton

Tell us how Nudie Snacks made you happy
Great and very tasty !
Wowza ! Great selection that has really been enjoyed by all members of the family ! Great tastes and a variety of pulses, corns and 'crisp' alternatives ! Very good value for money and will order again.
Arrived quickly and everything is delicious! I was a bit unsure about some of the flavours, but they were all amazing! Really impressed.
Ordered cauliflower cheese and cameralised onion snacks for the first time

Delicious 10/10
I am hooked 😊
Wonderful snacks
Another let-down. The sales pitch and vibe is for "healthy snacks" however a 5.5% level of added sugar (quinoa chips) is very disappointing and seems unnecessary. I don't understand why a savoury snack needs this much added sugar? This is actually higher than most flavours of big-brand crisps. Ditch the added sugar please and I'll try them again (if my teeth haven't all rotted).
Awesomeness
These are amazing! I purchased a mixed box and couldn’t be happier. Great flavours, there is nothing in this box I don’t love - I will definitely be buying more.
Amazing snacks - I absolutely love the Salt and Pepper Roasted Lentils.

Perfect for on the go and evening snacking.
Absolutely delicious... could be better with discounts for bulk buying.....
Great product! Nice taste.
Love these - so tasty. Will be buying again.
I brought a box of Nudie snacks to take with me to the hospital when I was having my baby. They were perfect!
High fibre, high energy and thoroughly delicious!
I'll be buying these regularly from now on
Good but overpriced
Really salty and peppery - just perfect
Really tasty snacks, quite hard on your teeth but really delicious
My team members loved the snack boxes I bought them recently! And the coconut flakes are amazing. I'll be ordering more soon! Thanks, Linda x
Great with cereal
Everything I’ve tried is great! Makes a nice healthier change to having a packet of crisps.
Tried all four, the only one I didn’t like was the sour cream broad beans, were slightly bitter.
Nudie Snacks is rated 4.76 based on 50 reviews