Nudie Snacks Reviews

Read Nudie Snacks Reviews

admin@nudiesnacks.co.uk

22 Dunlop Road, Stewarton

Tell us how Nudie Snacks made you happy
The choice which I was sent for a taster to me, no cauliflower which I thought was your first favourite, and the broad bean one didn't even taste of broad bean,I think I was a bit disappointing but the coconut ones I did like, not tried them all yet.
these are the best snacks I've tasted will defiantly be ordering again lovely nibbles and healthy loved everything . thank you
Excellent service and very tasty products 👍
Absolutely delicious I will definitely be order more
Fantastic products and great service
Nice to take with packed lunch.
We absolutely love these snacks, thank you
A quick delivery and I was in receipt of some very scrumptious snacks. I ordered the pulses and I am really very pleased with my purchase. I am saving one of each for my daughter so she can try them too. ;0) Will definitely buy again.
Great and very tasty !
Wowza ! Great selection that has really been enjoyed by all members of the family ! Great tastes and a variety of pulses, corns and 'crisp' alternatives ! Very good value for money and will order again.
Arrived quickly and everything is delicious! I was a bit unsure about some of the flavours, but they were all amazing! Really impressed.
Ordered cauliflower cheese and cameralised onion snacks for the first time Delicious 10/10 I am hooked 😊
Wonderful snacks
Another let-down. The sales pitch and vibe is for "healthy snacks" however a 5.5% level of added sugar (quinoa chips) is very disappointing and seems unnecessary. I don't understand why a savoury snack needs this much added sugar? This is actually higher than most flavours of big-brand crisps. Ditch the added sugar please and I'll try them again (if my teeth haven't all rotted).
Awesomeness
These are amazing! I purchased a mixed box and couldn’t be happier. Great flavours, there is nothing in this box I don’t love - I will definitely be buying more.
Amazing snacks - I absolutely love the Salt and Pepper Roasted Lentils. Perfect for on the go and evening snacking.
Absolutely delicious... could be better with discounts for bulk buying.....
Great product! Nice taste.
Love these - so tasty. Will be buying again.
Nudie Snacks is rated 4.76 based on 58 reviews