Novi Digital Reviews

Read Novi Digital Reviews

team@novi.digital

InfoLab21,Lancaster University, ,

Tell us how Novi Digital made you happy
Great value training sessions and came away with a head off of useful and insightful information to action. The team are just wonderful too.
Fantastic informative training from experts in SEO.
Very informative and engaging and I'm already looking forward to the next session! I'd strongly encourage any aspiring digital marketing apprentices to join in if you're looking to expand your knowledge base and stand out from the crowd!
Really know their stuff. Practical and give cost-effective advice relevant to SMEs - eg what to do in house versus external
I found their 'PPC in 2021' session really insightful and helpful. Aaron was very knowledgeable and I took a lot away from it. Honest & genuine advice was received and I look forward to the future sessions Novi hold.
In a small time period, Novi made a big impression: proactive, useful, effective campaign advice - and all round good people.
Both Trybooking in the UK and Australia have worked with Novi in various capacities over the last couple of years. We very much like their culture and people. They are very responsive and listen well. Strong results from their SEO and PPC campaigns were evident. Then COVID 19 happened. Again their responsive culture kicked in, and we are continuing to work with them through this tough time kickstarting a new initiative.
I found the SEO course really helpful. The coach was very knowledgeable and I took a lot away from it. It was very reasonably priced.
The bespoke SEO & PPC course was very informative and I managed to get quite a lot out of it since it was tailored around my needs. Aaron Crewe is a great trainer with impressive knowledge. He explained everything very clearly and gave me multiple ideas on how to improve my work. Highly recommend!
Great course.
Very informative session with good tips on how to get started on SEO - highly recommended.
An excellent and very enjoyable learning session. Ethan explained things very well and had time for the simplest of questions. The time spent doing this course was invaluable and has given me the confidence to work harder to improve our website and presence in the digital market place.
Excellent course on SEO enthusiastically delivered by Ethan Giles. Full of useful, actionable points.
It was wonderful to attend a course where you actually learn something! I am now in a position to work on areas discussed on the course in my place of work. Thank you.
The Chamber Of Commerce Google Analytic course was excellent - I learned loads ! Perhaps I just needed to know a bit more before I attended to make the most of it and will probably need a refresher
I've never known an SEO agency so committed to hard work, tangible results and innovation. They're determined to work based on results, not what they think will work.
they have good support team
Very professional and friendly service.
Friendly and professional, with great attention to detail and extremely helpful when it comes to giving advice and assistance.
Honest, Fair, knowledgable, competitive