Newcastlemoneyman – Mortgage Broker Reviews

5 Rating 12 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Newcastlemoneyman – Mortgage Broker
5.0
Based on 12 reviews
Matt gave us really good advise, which helped to give us the confidence to proceed with purchasing our first home. Once we had an offer in we were quickly shown the best mortgages to apply for, life insurance/critical illness insurance, and we were given quotes for solicitors. Matt, and Megan from the admin team, did the applications for us - we just had to provide documentation which made things easy for us and really quick. We also feel the service was good value, £200 commission was earned at some point which was taken off our final bill.
Thank you for the lovely review Grace. We always work hard to ensure our customers have a great mortgage experience. I’m certainly glad we delivered. Wishing you all the best and look forward to working with you again in the future.
Brilliant service as always. Thank you guys 🙏 🏡
Both Jason and Chole were very helpful in helping me and my partner secure a mortgage despite having trouble getting one in the past.
Great response and very friendly service. Very helpful.
My experience with this company has been great and I highly recommend them. From the initial stages through to getting the offer, everyone I spoke with was informative, professional and friendly. Tom and Jonathan really helped with the initial stages and everything was dealt with so quickly (even when we changed properties). Molly dealt with a highly strung version of me and was fantastic throughout.
I have spoke to Arron today, I have received excellent customer service. He listened me carefully and answered all my questions promptly!! Good adviser.
Amazing! UK moneyman were there every step of the way. Making sure I understood everything and taking the stress out of buying your first house. They were very responsive to emails, calls and gave excellent customer service. 10/10 could not fault and would reccomend. Big shout out to Jason Loft for his patience and friendly chat
All staff, very efficient,communication excellent and found us a great deal on our mortgage as my credit rating wasn’t great.Thankyou very much Leo and Newcastle moneyman.
Being self employed it was hard to get a mortgage!but thanks to Newcastle money man I’ve got one !!!thanks again would definitely recommend them!👍
Professional service from start to finish. Very helpful with all of the questions I was throwing at them also. Would recommend 100% and we feel we for the prefect product mortgage for us. Thank you guys!
Great advice from start to finish. I had only dealt with a Broker via Estate Agents before so it was a little different to do everything over the phone but much better really because I was able to speak to someone late into the evening after I had finished work. Every call was returned and email answered - more than can be said of the Solicitor I picked! I'd recommend this company to anyone, they really looked after me.
we just used this mortgage brokers for a mortgage on our new house. right from the initial phone call, the service received was very swift and carried out by professional yet very caring people. they made sure that every detail was done to the highest standard, we got the best deal and also that we secured our dream home. matt and laura were absolutely fantastic. they both worked very hard on our behalf and have been in touch at all times throughout our purchase. we cant thank them enough and they are both a credit to the company. many thanks
Newcastlemoneyman – Mortgage Broker is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews