Newcastlemoneyman – Mortgage Broker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Newcastlemoneyman – Mortgage Broker
Helen was friendly, informative and great to speak to. She made me feel very comfortable with the process.
I have spoke to Arron today, I have received excellent customer service. He listened me carefully and answered all my questions promptly!! Good adviser.
Amazing! UK moneyman were there every step of the way. Making sure I understood everything and taking the stress out of buying your first house. They were very responsive to emails, calls and gave excellent customer service. 10/10 could not fault and would reccomend. Big shout out to Jason Loft for his patience and friendly chat
All staff, very efficient,communication excellent and found us a great deal on our mortgage as my credit rating wasn’t great.Thankyou very much Leo and Newcastle moneyman.
Being self employed it was hard to get a mortgage!but thanks to Newcastle money man I’ve got one !!!thanks again would definitely recommend them!👍
Professional service from start to finish. Very helpful with all of the questions I was throwing at them also. Would recommend 100% and we feel we for the prefect product mortgage for us. Thank you guys!
Great advice from start to finish. I had only dealt with a Broker via Estate Agents before so it was a little different to do everything over the phone but much better really because I was able to speak to someone late into the evening after I had finished work. Every call was returned and email answered - more than can be said of the Solicitor I picked! I'd recommend this company to anyone, they really looked after me.
we just used this mortgage brokers for a mortgage on our new house. right from the initial phone call, the service received was very swift and carried out by professional yet very caring people. they made sure that every detail was done to the highest standard, we got the best deal and also that we secured our dream home. matt and laura were absolutely fantastic. they both worked very hard on our behalf and have been in touch at all times throughout our purchase. we cant thank them enough and they are both a credit to the company. many thanks
Newcastlemoneyman – Mortgage Broker is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews