Nest Professional Reviews

Read Nest Professional Reviews

02086140798

hello@nestprofessional.co.uk

Choles Yard, ,

Excellent service, simple to use and did exactly what ‘it said on the tin’!

The installers turned up when they said they would, installed the two nests that were required, ran through how they worked and left everything tidy and working properly.

Strongly recommended.
I would strongly recommend NEST Professional to who haven’t used their service. Engineers came right on time with brand new sealed NEST Hello doorbell. Installation was done professionally and room was maintained clean throughout. Friendly people as well, I’ll definitely use their service in the future for any other Google NEST products.
Very professional installation, clean and tidy with no mess left behind. Got a text message to advise that they were on there way and arrived exactly when they said they would. The install looks neat, and I was given an exceptionally good introduction into how to use the system. Would highly recommend. Thank you.
I had never used Nest Professional before, so was taking somewhat of a risk for the installation of my Google Nest thermostat.

Two young lads (Conor and Pat) arrived, on time, with very a very responsible attitude to social distancing and keeping my carpets clean!

They worked very much in tandem; efficient, at speed and always checking each other work.
The work was finished quickly, to a very high standard and leaving no mess at all. They showed me how to use the controller before leaving.

I must say, these guys are a credit to their company, and I would be very happy to recommend them to anyone seeking this kind of work.

Many thanks Conor and Pat!
They were quick but left the place rather dirty.
Brilliant service, excellent customer service
Very friendly and helpful!
Very knowledgeable, efficient and helpful. The whole process only took half an hour
I highly recommend using nest professionals to install the nest products. They are very reliable and friendly team.
Great service - super quick, very flexible - installed something easy and also aesthetically beautiful!
Excellent helpful and professional installation team. Easy to understand instruction. Great product.
The engineer that came to install my thermostat was very professional & competent.
Great and fast fitting, clear instructions. Living our nest.
Straigtforward installation, came on time and worked efficiently. Helped me set up the IOS app and connected my NEST to the Wifi. Highly recommended, great service.
Very happy, quick and efficient. Would 100% recommend
Nest Professional were knowledgeable, neat and efficient. They were able to fit the thermostat system exactly where I wanted and talked through the options with me. Within an hour the system had been fully setup, the wall filled and dust swept up, and they’d shown me how to use it. They even turned up 45 minutes early and confirmed by text this would be okay! Would highly recommend and will use again when I have the doorbell fitted.
Quick and clean install with precise explanations at every step of the install. Followed with the Nests setup. Strongly recommended.
Excellent product and very friendly and efficient installers
Very professional
Great service, professional and prompt
Nest Professional is rated 4.99 based on 87 reviews