Nest Professional Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nest Professional
Read Nest Professional Reviews

hello@nestprofessional.co.uk

Good and professional
Very pleased- super efficient and tidy installation. Would recommend.
Very happy with the installation,engineer was polite and explained all
Trouble free and professional installation. Just moved into a new house and the central heating control box was pretty inaccessibly located in the airing cupboard. Following the installation of the Nest Learning Thermostat, I now have control over the heating. The engineer also told me I have a system boiler - thought it was a combi.
Connor was extremely professional, punctual and carried out an extremely good job
Very efficient, good job
I can’t recommend Conor highly enough! Conor installed two outdoor IQ cameras and a nest hello doorbell for me and it was all installed perfectly. Conor took his time and didn’t rush, he always asked me if I was happy with the positioning and the cabling was really tidy.

Thanks again Conor!
Very professional and 3 devices installed with very good workmanship
Very professional and efficient
Super simple and professional installation. Emailed the day after my purchase and it was installed the next day. They gave me a wi dow or arrival and on the day, they Text to let me know a more precise time. Installation was quick and the guy was very nice. Tidied up after himself and explained how to use everything. Great service
This was a first class service -from star to finish. Clear and informed, clean and efficient. No reservations to recommend highly.
MANY THANKS
Mike hardy
Conor was great, very professional and friendly.
I had Conor come over and fit a Nest Thermostat on my system boiler. He was on time, really friendly and did a fantastic (and very clean!!) job - talked me through how to use all the functions and the mobile app too. Massively pleased and couldn’t recommend them any more highly. Very reliable bunch and really know their stuff. Thanks a lot team.
Great job!!
Very satisfied with the service
Conor arrived on time and fitted our nest system quickly and to a very high standard. There were no problems. I would recommend Conor to anyone looking for help to fit a Nest system.
Such a trouble free experience. Conor installed the hardware and helped set up the app on my phone and configure the controls. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Conor to a friend etc
Conor was great, he managed to fit me in at short notice and did a good job. Very happy with the thermostat and the Nest Professional installation!
Conor was super flexible, highly professional and very personable with customer care. I will highly recommend him for nest related work.
Good communication, arrived on time, clean/tidy & explained everything well... All good!
Nest Professional is rated 5.00 based on 56 reviews