Nespresso Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Nespresso
1PM
1PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Nespresso?

Tell us how Nespresso made you happy

"Lovely free gift, free delivery and delicious coffee. Great!!"
Are you Nespresso? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Nespresso receives. Reply Free
"The worst customer service ever. I am a customer since 5 years. For the first time I received last week an order of 150 capsules totally damaged. I contacted the customer service that has done nothing so far. Thay have asked a list od the damaged capsules (that are 150 of different types). Now, you can imagine if I can spent hours counting the capsules. The company should take responsibility for this and send another package not damaged, That's it. But they don't even bother to reply to e-mail in a fair time, they chat online service is not working. They don't have a customer service basically. So if the customer pay in advance for the delivery and there is a problem , basically it's a customer problem and the company does nothing after taking the money for capsules totally broken. I will discourage all the people I know from bying a nespresso."
"It's been 4 years that I am ordering Nespresso online. My last order and the previous one arrived crushed and lots of the capsules were not useable. Today I opened another pack and 2 capsules out of 10 were crushed and coffee was everywhere. I contacted their customer services and apart from not being helpful the rude lady on the phone was extremely unhelpful. They asked me to email a list of how many capsules were crushed with the name of each and photograph of every single one!!! Who in the world has time for this?!! I can say this was the WORST customer service experience that I have ever had. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I will try my best to make clear to everyone I know that Nespresso don't value their customers and treat them awfully despite years of loyalty and having spent a small fortune on their coffee!"
"Coffee is so IMPORTANT in the morning. I ran out of every one of my pods and went online and was able to get NEXT DAY delivery (with the help of Amazon Prime) so the world could have me in it as a pleasant human"
"Next day delivery...track and trace info immediately...order acknowledged within minutes"
"Nespresso are amazing to deal with,easy ordering and prompt delivery,apart from the product being delish! They actually want you to be happy, oh joy!"
"Nespresso Watford has hired a guy with skin condition which is against the law. This guy jerkin ! Lol had bleeding boils acne so disgusting his jacket is so dirty so filthy ew. So disgusting. He got the job because assistant manager maysam is his fronds. They would stare at girls in a dirty way and jerkin once laughed st an old man during house of work so stupid. He laughs at people because he’s insecure. Pimple head"
"great coffee and brilliant delivery"
"Very quick delivery. Great service."
"I got the Aeroccino as a free gift from Nespresso, after I bought one of their machines and 150 capsules. The order was very easy, customer service was polite and easy to deal with and the product arrived very quick."
"Splendid quality & Customer satification."
"I come from a family who drinks a lot of coffee and espresso. I currently have the ninja coffee maker and the nespresso. I bought the $250 combo pack of the nespresso machine and milk frother. After just a few uses the machine started to brew inside and would not have the espresso come out of the spout. I called customer service and they walked me though cleaning the machine. I stated to them the machine was only used a few times but went through with the tedious cleaning process. After that did not work the woman stated it is a problem internally. She then said we no longer fix that machine so you'll have to buy a new one. So, after wasting $250 I know have a machine that doesn't work and can't even be fixed! What a ripoff! She then asked me if I wanted to purchase a new machine. Why in the world wouldI ever buy a nespresso again? I would not recommend there machines to anyone!!"
"Service was amazing. Delivery is free. Super quick and fabulous coffee. Highly recommended."
"Easy to use website and quick delivery."
"always on time.. easy to order... never disappointed...customer friendly packaging"
"Excellent easy to order andxnext day delivery everytime.Immediate response to any queries."
"Easy purchase and fast delivery of my favorite coffee"
"Excellent fast delivery, great coffee capsules, well worth the extra cost."
"My 10-months old Nespresso Citiz broke down. My call to Nespresso (with the customer service person being pleasant and very helpful) resulted in the machine being picked up 2 days later and returned in one week in excellent working order. Both the pump and the control boards were replaced. What I have now is virtually a brand-new machine. Can't thank Nespresso enough. Excellent service beyond all expectations."
Nespresso is rated 3.83 based on 42 reviews