Nespresso Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Nespresso

How would you rate Nespresso ?

"I come from a family who drinks a lot of coffee and espresso. I currently have the ninja coffee maker and the nespresso. I bought the $250 combo pack of the nespresso machine and milk frother. After just a few uses the machine started to brew inside and would not have the espresso come out of the spout. I called customer service and they walked me though cleaning the machine. I stated to them the machine was only used a few times but went through with the tedious cleaning process. After that did not work the woman stated it is a problem internally. She then said we no longer fix that machine so you'll have to buy a new one. So, after wasting $250 I know have a machine that doesn't work and can't even be fixed! What a ripoff! She then asked me if I wanted to purchase a new machine. Why in the world wouldI ever buy a nespresso again? I would not recommend there machines to anyone!!"
"Easy to use website and quick delivery."
"always on time.. easy to order... never disappointed...customer friendly packaging"
"Excellent easy to order andxnext day delivery everytime.Immediate response to any queries."
"Easy purchase and fast delivery of my favorite coffee"
"Excellent fast delivery, great coffee capsules, well worth the extra cost."
"My 10-months old Nespresso Citiz broke down. My call to Nespresso (with the customer service person being pleasant and very helpful) resulted in the machine being picked up 2 days later and returned in one week in excellent working order. Both the pump and the control boards were replaced. What I have now is virtually a brand-new machine. Can't thank Nespresso enough. Excellent service beyond all expectations."
"Very professional, exceptionally quick delivery with a number of convenient options. When speaking to an adviser, felt listened to, supported and well advised as an individual customer rather than being viewed as "just another order""
"This is my wife' s second and third order both together ...... the first was excellent very very nice coffee as nespresso always is Regards Geo. Roy Fleet"
"Fast delivery"
"Amazing products, amazing value, speedy delivery. Slightly odd that orders have to be a multiple of 50 but otherwise amazing."
"Serviceminded - always very nice on the phone. Easy and quick delivery!"
"Lovely coffee and a great deal for monthly subscription plans Service is excellent and love being able to collect next day from my local Collect Plus shop"
"They were extremely knowledgeable, and showed a true interest in what I wanted. Great service."
"I have called Nespresso several times - for my promotional offer of £75 off coffee pods but they have never managed to conclude this by never chasing up my query."
"I have a Magimix Espresso coffee machine and enjoy the delicious coffees available from Espresso on-line. The website is user-friendly and delivery extremely quick - altogether a very efficient vendor of a superb choice of coffees."
"Great coffee at a competitive price, the cheaper compatibles just don't match their quality"
"The machine is fine - I love my system. It's ordering the coffee pods which has been a hassle - poor delivery, lack of customer care. the delivery channels are useless they use have "attempted" to deliver 3x to 4 different addresses no where near to where I am, nespresso not acknowledge this but offered no resolution - it was an arrogant, oh well we will try again! I've been waiting in all day for 2 working days for these blooming pods - I should have just driven 20 miles and picked them up from a boutique. So unimpressed by the arrogance and lack of customer care to resolve this issue. I never had this issue with my Starbucks machine and ordered those pods online!! I feel a little cheated too :("
"The Delonghi in Portugal is a disgrace. The equipment is very weak. The brand is not liable for faults or manufacturing defects. The customer is always responsible for misuse. I consider the worst brand marketed in Portugal"
"Was trying to buy Nespresso pods and registered over the phone. Was waiting for a week and then called by myself. They asked me to send a proof of ID because i was buying for the first time and more than 1 box. Why on earth shall i send my personal ID to them while buying goods for less than £100??? Wasted my time and eventually bought at Amazon via just 1 click button. Ordered at 6pm and received at 9am in just 15 hours. Will never buy from Nespresso again. Timewasters."
Nespresso is rated 3.86 based on 29 reviews