Nespresso Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Nespresso

How would you rate Nespresso?

28 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tara Skelding
Easy to use website and quick delivery.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Nespresso in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Tara Skelding
"Easy to use website and quick delivery."
Christopher Conway
"always on time.. easy to order... never disappointed...customer friendly packaging"
Mrs Cherril Sharman
"Excellent easy to order andxnext day delivery everytime.Immediate response to any queries."
"Easy purchase and fast delivery of my favorite coffee"
"Excellent fast delivery, great coffee capsules, well worth the extra cost."
"My 10-months old Nespresso Citiz broke down. My call to Nespresso (with the customer service person being pleasant and very helpful) resulted in the machine being picked up 2 days later and returned in one week in excellent working order. Both the pump and the control boards were replaced. What I have now is virtually a brand-new machine. Can't thank Nespresso enough. Excellent service beyond all expectations."
"Very professional, exceptionally quick delivery with a number of convenient options. When speaking to an adviser, felt listened to, supported and well advised as an individual customer rather than being viewed as "just another order""
Mrs E Fleet
"This is my wife' s second and third order both together ...... the first was excellent very very nice coffee as nespresso always is Regards Geo. Roy Fleet"
Rommi
"Fast delivery"
Joanne Wylie
"Amazing products, amazing value, speedy delivery. Slightly odd that orders have to be a multiple of 50 but otherwise amazing."
Karin Thyr Eriksson
"Serviceminded - always very nice on the phone. Easy and quick delivery!"
"Lovely coffee and a great deal for monthly subscription plans Service is excellent and love being able to collect next day from my local Collect Plus shop"
"They were extremely knowledgeable, and showed a true interest in what I wanted. Great service."
"I have called Nespresso several times - for my promotional offer of £75 off coffee pods but they have never managed to conclude this by never chasing up my query."
"I have a Magimix Espresso coffee machine and enjoy the delicious coffees available from Espresso on-line. The website is user-friendly and delivery extremely quick - altogether a very efficient vendor of a superb choice of coffees."
Carl Garstang
"Great coffee at a competitive price, the cheaper compatibles just don't match their quality"
"The machine is fine - I love my system. It's ordering the coffee pods which has been a hassle - poor delivery, lack of customer care. the delivery channels are useless they use have "attempted" to deliver 3x to 4 different addresses no where near to where I am, nespresso not acknowledge this but offered no resolution - it was an arrogant, oh well we will try again! I've been waiting in all day for 2 working days for these blooming pods - I should have just driven 20 miles and picked them up from a boutique. So unimpressed by the arrogance and lack of customer care to resolve this issue. I never had this issue with my Starbucks machine and ordered those pods online!! I feel a little cheated too :("
Manuel Henrique De Azevedo Pereira
Unverified Reviewer
"The Delonghi in Portugal is a disgrace. The equipment is very weak. The brand is not liable for faults or manufacturing defects. The customer is always responsible for misuse. I consider the worst brand marketed in Portugal"
"Was trying to buy Nespresso pods and registered over the phone. Was waiting for a week and then called by myself. They asked me to send a proof of ID because i was buying for the first time and more than 1 box. Why on earth shall i send my personal ID to them while buying goods for less than £100??? Wasted my time and eventually bought at Amazon via just 1 click button. Ordered at 6pm and received at 9am in just 15 hours. Will never buy from Nespresso again. Timewasters."
"Pros: Low cost of Machines (less than £100), consistent, quality coffee Cons: Cost of pods; coffee not available on the high street (but worth it for the above reasons!),"
Nespresso is rated 3.96 based on 28 reviews