NEEDaFIXER Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend NEEDaFIXER

+44 (0) 20 8549 2259

info@needafixer.com

Unit 3Canbury Business parkElm Crescent

How would you rate NEEDaFIXER ?

"NEEDaFIXER are a professional, creative and exceptionally hard working team. They are on call 24/7 and nothing is impossible for them to solve and fix. Special thanks to Jack and James on their help with our gig, will definitely be working with NaF again in the future - true heros!"
"Very impressed with the speed of service and knowledge within the industry. We needed help with shoots across London, Paris, Egypt, Rio and Moscow and they fixed everything."
"Galateia was extremely helpful and supportive through the entire process, as was our local fixer. I can't fault anything! I would highly recommend NEEDaFIXER to anyone looking for production support abroad."
Danielle And Erika
Verified Reviewer
"Thank you so much for everything. Galateia has been extremely helpful with all our requests, she was very attentive and responsive to all of our requests from beginning to end and our local fixer, was great and we would definitely recommend her through you to anyone looking for a fixer in South Korea! And the same goes for Kan our driver, he was the sweetest man ever."
"Very fast and efficient"
"We ve used a fixer and crew for our highly demanding shooting in Greece and everyone has been quick, effective and so helpful!! Go go NEEDaFIXER!!"
Daniel Carter
Verified Reviewer
"Very pleased with the video work they did for our company. They helped us to produce a video for our marketing agency. We filmed in London, NeedAFixer took care of everything, we were very impressed by the service and the quality of production that followed. Would highly recommend."
"I am glad to give my opinion on working with NEEDaFIXER. These people are the best, most-professional, most-reliable filmmakers I have worked with. They are dedicated to every task and they are always on point to help and understand my needs. I am definitely using NEEDaFIXER again for my next project."
"Superb service, very attentive and knowledgeable of what was needed. Will certainly use their services again in the future."
"NEEDaFIXER are the most knowledgable, efficient and friendly crew I have had the pleasure of working with on any shoot. They made the whole process so easy and I would greatly recommend them to anybody looking for any film fixer needs."
"The NEEDaFIXER team are a great bunch of professionals with an impeccable work ethic and an unparalleled knowledge of filming all over the world. We have run several large scale productions through them that were all delivered with great success. I recently saw an amazing film they have produced called Where Time Stops a promo for a hotel called Canaves in Santorini! Beautiful stuff..."
"NEEDaFIXER was such a gem to work with. Their team's response speed, efficiency and reliability made our shoot run really smoothly. I would certainly use again and recommend to anyone looking for great service and cost effective solutions."
"NEEDaFIXER always go the extra mile, Will worked with us in a number of countries and the process with really smooth, he was always there to support us and was really helpful. The team on the ground in Holland and Spain were amazing, will 100% be using these guys again!"
"Received the best service and was happy with the outcome! Will certainly contact you again for further shoots."
Alex D Kendrig
Verified Reviewer
"NEEDaFIXER has been a tremendous assistance on our shoot - a great team with understanding, speed and knowledge which is what a producer is looking after. They accommodated any request and were always hands on while on location. Hard working staff that I felt were always by our side."
"Great services on location and their help with permits was the best!"
"Just wrapped my project with Needafixer in France, they have an amazing team totally recommended."
NEEDaFIXER is rated 4.94 based on 17 reviews