My Beautiful Boudoir Photography Reviews

Trebon, 31 ST. Nicholas Place

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how My Beautiful Boudoir Photography made you happy

"My husband booked the photo shoot for me to celebrate our 23rd wedding anniversary and my turning 50 later in the year. It was absolutely brilliant. I didn't really know what I wanted, so we decided to just take it as it came, and see what happened. I was put immediately at my ease, and didn't feel remotely self conscious about what I was doing. There's absolutely no pressure on you to do anything you're not comfortable with, and that includes no pressure selling when you view the photographs at the end. I liked how we could view the photographs and select our favourites together straight afterwards. I just wish I didn't have the wait to collect them! I would 100% recommend any woman to do this. As someone who has had issues with weight and lacked confidence, it was a great celebration of how far I've come and who I am."
Thanks very much, Alison for your beautiful and detailed review. We're glad you had a wonderful experience. Not to worry, we will ensure that you won't have to wait too long to receive your retouched prints :)
"My markup was amassing and the makeup artist was really lovely and listened to what we wanted. It Made me feel so sexy and comfortable in my skin, had lots of fun and laughs. Would 100% recommend."
Thank you and very glad you enjoyed your group boudoir shoot.
"Very relaxed vibe, made us feel very comfortable. Lots of time taken, helpful suggestions as well as freedom to do what you want. Intimate, posed and sensual all in one."
Glad you enjoyed your Couples Boudoir Shoot and thanks for the lovely review.
"Michael is a real pro that has the ability to make you feel relaxed, sexy and beautiful all in one. A really enjoyable experience and really pleased with the results."
Thank you for the lovely review.
"Michael knows exactly what he’s doing and exudes calm. I’ve seen a few of the shots already and I can see he’s done an amazing job. I know my husband will love the result."
Amazing and thank you for the review.
"I had a great time getting my hair and makeup done by Delani. Micheal put me totally at ease choosing my different lingerie and types of shots."
Thanks very much Ella for your review.
"I arrived feeling extremely nervous however was put at ease straightaway. Hair and makeup was done beautifully then Michael guided me through the whole shoot amazingly and made me feel very relaxed. I was so worried about not knowing how to pose as this sort of thing really doesnt come natural to me but Michael helped with that no end. Now extremely glad I booked this shoot so thank you!!"
Thanks very much Rebecca and we're pleased that you had an enjoyable session.
"I was very very nervous as a lake confidence. My husband brought me this as a 40th birthday present. On the day my nerves were made at ease while having my hair and make done, then my nerves were completely gone during photo shoot as I was made very comfortable. I was made to feel amazing and sexy. Left feeling confident, amazing and sexy. Thank you Michael for being so easy to get on with."
Thanks Karen! We are very pleased you had a wonderful time.
"Michael was amazing! He has a natural way of making you feel at ease. I was really apprehensive about having a boudoir photo shoot done and was really close to cancelling but I’m so glad that I didn’t. I am already considering doing this again! If any ladies are looking for a fun but professional photography studio, My Beautiful Boudoir is the place and Michael is your man!"
Thanks very much for your beautiful review C and we're glad you had a fun session :)
"Hi arrived feeling nervous and apprehensive but I was immediately put at ease. Make up and hair was beautifully done. Michael made me feel very relaxed and got the best out of me. I had no idea how to pose but that wasn’t a problem. If your thinking of getting it done, go for it!"
Thanks for the beautiful recommendation Caroline. Glad you enjoyed the experience.
"Michael was very welcoming and made me feel comfortable, he told me exactly how to pose and we had a laugh. There were no awkward moments. Thank you."
Thank you Anna. We're very pleased.
"Made me feel at ease and happy to try out different poses. I didn’t think I would be as comfortable as I was, but Michael talked through what to do and I was able to relax and a joy the whole session. Looking forward to having the photos. Thank you for a fun afternoon!"
We're pleased to read that you enjoyed your session and thanks for the lovely review.
"This is my second shoot, and like my first I was made to feel comfortable and beautiful. A post separation boudoir shoot which has reminded me how to feel good about my own skin. I feel powerful and sexy in a way I haven’t felt in a long time. If you need a bit of a confidence boost I would 100% recommend this studio because it’s just an amazing experience from start to finish."
Wow! Thanks for the beautiful review and we're very glad we could make you feel that fabulous :)
"I was so nervous about the shoot being a very new mum but Michael put me completely at ease as we chatted throughout. His guidance was great and I felt comfortable with what I was guided to do. I was shown pictures as I went through which helped with my confidence. Hair and makeup was amazing and thoroughly enjoyed my time."
Thanks Carly, we're very glad you had an amazing experience.
"I was very shy but the photographer was really good at making me comfortable great experience very empowering..something you should do at least once in your life"
Empowering our clients is our aim and we're glad you felt empowered :)
"A really fun time here today! Felt really comfortable and the pictures looked fab. This would have been 5 stars but the black black ground was broken so out of action. Photographer was great fun and knows his stuff! Very accommodating, friendly and treated like royalty... thank you Michael!"
Thanks guys and glad you enjoyed your couples shoot. We're sorry about the black background issue, but pleased to say it's now back in action :)
"We had a couples photo shoot. We had never done anything like this before but the photographer made us very comfortable and we really enjoyed it"
"I had a fantastic experience from the second I stepped into the studio. I had not done anything like this before and had very low confidence and did not really know wha to expect. I was made to feel very comfortable and by the time I walked out to the camera it didn't even occur to me that I was in my underwear. Very positive experience and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks ever so much!"
We're glad you have a fun time with us Louise. Thank you very much for the lovely review :)
"Christie and Michael were very welcoming from start to finish, they made me feel comfortable really quickly - especially as I was so nervous leading up to my arrival. I wasn't very confident in having my photo taken before my shoot but Michael made it really easy and fun. Both Michael and Christie are such professionals and it was nice to look and feel fabulous without being judged. I've had a really enjoyable afternoon and am now feeling a lot more confident for my upcoming wedding - thank you so much!"
Thanks Laura for your beautiful review. We're so glad you had a great time.
"Excellent make up and hair artist and photographer! Lots of fun!"
My Beautiful Boudoir Photography is rated 4.99 based on 91 reviews