My Beautiful Boudoir Photography Reviews

Read My Beautiful Boudoir Photography Reviews

info@mybeautifulboudoir.co.uk

Trebon, 31 ST. Nicholas Place

Tell us how My Beautiful Boudoir Photography made you happy
What a brilliant experience! I have wanted to do this for a long time and decided our 25th Wedding Anniversary was a great time to do this as a surprise for my husband. Met by lovely D I was immediately put at ease. She did an amazing job with my makeup and hair. So chatty and friendly. Michael, photographer is brilliant! Chatty, funny, professional and really good at what he does. For the first time in my life, it was all about me! I absolutely loved it. Delighted with the quality and choice of pictures. No pressure, just guidance to choose what I wanted. The whole experience was one of the best afternoons of my life. Would highly recommend. Thank you for making me feel so special.
Thanks so much for your beautiful review Maria! What an honour to have offered you one of the best afternoons of your life.
One more thing about my day at the boudoir .. more men should do it .. it’s such liberating feeling .. and your body is yours .. be proud .. show it Micheal thank you very much ... see u next year 👍
Indeed, thank you again and we look forward to seeing you next year :)
Well got into the studio and this massive smile welcome me and straightaway I fell comfortable .( I was not worried or stress)... Micheal ,the photographer, is a gentle guy and he will make you at easy .he is defo an open minded chap .. a great quality . once nude I felt even more comfortable ,, Micheal has a way of make u really ok about yourself and your body I am recovery from cancer and thats the reason why I wanted to do this photo session....After my illness I could not face the world .. but slowly and surely I came back , took me five year, the photoshot completed my recovery I also decided after speaking to my doctor and consultant to have some tattoos done ... best thing I did ..hence the photoshot as I’m really happy with my tats .. tats are very additive ( unknown to me lol) so I will have more done no doubt... Micheal I be back ..thank you so much your smile kindness and making me feel good it’s a 10 from me Cheers .. massive hug
Thanks so much Erwan for your lovely review and very pleased that you had a great session. Thanks for championing the empowerment our male boudoir shoot provides.
Before today I was really nervous about the session but I can say there was nothing to be worried about. The makeup is amazing and the studio is so friendly you feel special. I would highly recommend. The journey from IOW was definitely worth it!
Thank Kathryne, we're very pleased you had a great session.
We are a long-married couple in our mid-fifties who have just attended a couple's photoshoot at 'My Beautiful Boudoir '. We would like to say that we had a fantastic, exciting day and both thoroughly enjoyed the experience. We would recommend - and even encourage- other couples to put their reservations to one side and have a go themselves. We are sure they will not regret it! The most difficult part of the experience is picking which of your photos to choose at the end because you will probably want them all. We only wish that we also had some took when we were younger and probably more photogenic! However, we still both love our photos as a special and intimate momento of this point in our lives nearly 40 years after we first met.
Thanks very much J &D for the lovely review. You've certainly shown that romance is ageless.
My boyfriend bought me a voucher for my Christmas present and I wasn’t sure what to expect. I love to be made to feel sexy and this certainly did not disappoint! We were greeted by a friendly make-up artist who transformed me into what I can only describe as breathtaking, I couldn’t get over how great the make-up was! The photographer was funny and chatty and put us both at ease as we got in front of the camera. The photos look absolutely banging and we can not recommend enough.
Thanks Kat & Lee, and very pleased you both enjoyed your couples shoot.
My husband booked the photo shoot for me to celebrate our 23rd wedding anniversary and my turning 50 later in the year. It was absolutely brilliant. I didn't really know what I wanted, so we decided to just take it as it came, and see what happened. I was put immediately at my ease, and didn't feel remotely self conscious about what I was doing. There's absolutely no pressure on you to do anything you're not comfortable with, and that includes no pressure selling when you view the photographs at the end. I liked how we could view the photographs and select our favourites together straight afterwards. I just wish I didn't have the wait to collect them! I would 100% recommend any woman to do this. As someone who has had issues with weight and lacked confidence, it was a great celebration of how far I've come and who I am.
Thanks very much, Alison for your beautiful and detailed review. We're glad you had a wonderful experience. Not to worry, we will ensure that you won't have to wait too long to receive your retouched prints :)
My markup was amassing and the makeup artist was really lovely and listened to what we wanted. It Made me feel so sexy and comfortable in my skin, had lots of fun and laughs. Would 100% recommend.
Thank you and very glad you enjoyed your group boudoir shoot.
Very relaxed vibe, made us feel very comfortable. Lots of time taken, helpful suggestions as well as freedom to do what you want. Intimate, posed and sensual all in one.
Glad you enjoyed your Couples Boudoir Shoot and thanks for the lovely review.
Michael is a real pro that has the ability to make you feel relaxed, sexy and beautiful all in one. A really enjoyable experience and really pleased with the results.
Thank you for the lovely review.
Michael knows exactly what he’s doing and exudes calm. I’ve seen a few of the shots already and I can see he’s done an amazing job. I know my husband will love the result.
Amazing and thank you for the review.
I had a great time getting my hair and makeup done by Delani. Micheal put me totally at ease choosing my different lingerie and types of shots.
Thanks very much Ella for your review.
I arrived feeling extremely nervous however was put at ease straightaway. Hair and makeup was done beautifully then Michael guided me through the whole shoot amazingly and made me feel very relaxed. I was so worried about not knowing how to pose as this sort of thing really doesnt come natural to me but Michael helped with that no end. Now extremely glad I booked this shoot so thank you!!
Thanks very much Rebecca and we're pleased that you had an enjoyable session.
I was very very nervous as a lake confidence. My husband brought me this as a 40th birthday present. On the day my nerves were made at ease while having my hair and make done, then my nerves were completely gone during photo shoot as I was made very comfortable. I was made to feel amazing and sexy. Left feeling confident, amazing and sexy. Thank you Michael for being so easy to get on with.
Thanks Karen! We are very pleased you had a wonderful time.
Michael was amazing! He has a natural way of making you feel at ease. I was really apprehensive about having a boudoir photo shoot done and was really close to cancelling but I’m so glad that I didn’t. I am already considering doing this again! If any ladies are looking for a fun but professional photography studio, My Beautiful Boudoir is the place and Michael is your man!
Thanks very much for your beautiful review C and we're glad you had a fun session :)
Hi arrived feeling nervous and apprehensive but I was immediately put at ease. Make up and hair was beautifully done. Michael made me feel very relaxed and got the best out of me. I had no idea how to pose but that wasn’t a problem. If your thinking of getting it done, go for it!
Thanks for the beautiful recommendation Caroline. Glad you enjoyed the experience.
Michael was very welcoming and made me feel comfortable, he told me exactly how to pose and we had a laugh. There were no awkward moments. Thank you.
Thank you Anna. We're very pleased.
Made me feel at ease and happy to try out different poses. I didn’t think I would be as comfortable as I was, but Michael talked through what to do and I was able to relax and a joy the whole session. Looking forward to having the photos. Thank you for a fun afternoon!
We're pleased to read that you enjoyed your session and thanks for the lovely review.
This is my second shoot, and like my first I was made to feel comfortable and beautiful. A post separation boudoir shoot which has reminded me how to feel good about my own skin. I feel powerful and sexy in a way I haven’t felt in a long time. If you need a bit of a confidence boost I would 100% recommend this studio because it’s just an amazing experience from start to finish.
Wow! Thanks for the beautiful review and we're very glad we could make you feel that fabulous :)
I was so nervous about the shoot being a very new mum but Michael put me completely at ease as we chatted throughout. His guidance was great and I felt comfortable with what I was guided to do. I was shown pictures as I went through which helped with my confidence. Hair and makeup was amazing and thoroughly enjoyed my time.
Thanks Carly, we're very glad you had an amazing experience.
I was very shy but the photographer was really good at making me comfortable great experience very empowering..something you should do at least once in your life
Empowering our clients is our aim and we're glad you felt empowered :)
My Beautiful Boudoir Photography is rated 4.99 based on 97 reviews