My Beautiful Boudoir Photography Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Beautiful Boudoir Photography
Read My Beautiful Boudoir Photography Reviews

About My Beautiful Boudoir Photography:

My Beautiful Boudoir Photography is Midlands finest boudoir photographers based in Leicester. Providing sexy makeover portraits as the perfect gift for that someone special or the ultimate indulgence for yourself.

info@mybeautifulboudoir.co.uk

Trebon, 31 ST. Nicholas Place

Tell us how My Beautiful Boudoir Photography made you happy
Every woman should do this at some point in her life! As a mature woman with low self-esteem this was the confidence booster I needed. From the minute I arrived the atmosphere was very relaxed. Firstly was the hair and make up consultation with D, who asked what sort of look I wanted . She discussed the process throughout and gave me a few tips as well. She certainly made me feel very much at ease and the make up was stunning. I didn’t realise I could look that good! Following the make up session, Michael and I discussed the type of shots I was aiming for. He selected which items of clothing should be worn for which shots and helped with the choice of jewellery to complement. Michael is a true professional Who has the ability to make you feel totally comfortable no matter what, or how little, you are wearing. He makes the whole session fun and knows instinctively how to get the best from you. After the session we sat down to make the choice of photos, extremely difficult when so many are so good. I chose to be guided by Michael and I’m looking forward to seeing the finished results. Thank you for a fabulous afternoon - and the laughs!
Thank you so much for your beautiful review M, and we are very glad that you had a lovely experience.
Well what can I say! Fabulous experience from start to finish. I was super nervous because I have 0% self esteem or body confidence, but from the moment I walked in I was made to feel relaxed and at ease. Dee did an amazing job of my hair and makeup and I felt like a Victoria Secret model by the time she’d finished! Then it came to the photos - Michael was so friendly and instantly made me feel relaxed and at ease. He gave me step by step instructions on how to pose and what outfits to wear and kept showing me little snapshots of my images as we where going to encourage me. I would definitely recommend this experience to anyone who is in need of a confidence boost! Thanks guys 😍
I never feel pretty, but now I do. Stunning make up and hair and I didn’t know I could look that good in pictures. Amazing experience. I was very nervous, like many when I came in but there is no need to be nervous at all. Made to feel so welcome and then all the worries disappear. I never thought I would take part in a boudoir photo shoot, I just now wish I’d done it sooner. Thank you so much.
Thanks Amy for your lovely review and very glad that you enjoyed your experience.
It was my very first time in having a shoot like this and it was absolutely brilliant. I loved my hair and makeup done by D and she was so friendly and easy to talk too as I was a bit nervous at first. However, there was no need to be! Micheal made me feel completely at ease and confident during the shoot and he made me laugh a lot. The atmosphere was so relaxed and the photos themselves turned out amazing! I can’t quite believe it’s me in the photos they look so good. I will be coming back. Thank you!
Thank you so much Georgia for your beautiful review and very pleased you had a great experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
After looking at different studios for a boudoir shoot, I kept coming back to this one. From all the positive reviews to the great blog posts. It made the decision a no brainer. The blog post supporting survivors sold the studio to me, being an abuse survivor myself, I was apprehensive. But was met with reassurance and niceness from the get go. The whole shoot was relaxed and fun! Plenty of laughs all around, I felt incredibly comfortable and loved every moment of it
Thank you so much Matilda and we're so pleased to hear the positive impact.
AMAZING! I was so nervous about doing this as I always wanted to do one & it was so worth it! I have some serious anxiety issues & self esteem issues but it all just seemed to disappear. I was made to feel so relaxed & my mind was taken off my insecurities instantly. I felt brave, confident & sexy! It was a work out but it was worth working it! Everyone should do one of these! 😊
My very first professional photoshoot experience has been absolutely amazing. First of all, I can’t express how much I loved the make-up that was done by the lovely and friendly D. I had a really nice and relaxed chat with her whilst she was doing my make-up. Secondly, the photoshoot itself was like a big adventure for me, I didn’t really know what to expect and wasn’t feeling very confident as I haven’t done anything similar before however, Michael the photographer made the whole photoshoot so much more easier and the atmosphere was very relaxed too. He’s got a great personality and he is also very funny and I think that was the key to a great photoshoot🤗😍✅ Thank you so much! I’ll never forget this day ❤️📸
Thanks Liga! We're so pleased that you had a fun and enjoyable 1st photoshoot :)
From arrival I was made to feel at ease with Dee who was going to do my make up and hair, what a fantastic job she did, hardly recognised myself. Then I was greeted by the photographer Michael a really bubbly and chatty guy. As soon as I met him I instantly felt comfortable , he talked me through the poses and we had a great laugh .. afterwards I felt so liberated. I even ended up doing The Full Monty!!! Go Me .....
Thanks for the beautiful review Teresa, and so glad you enjoyed your boudoir makeover experience.
The photographer was very happy, bubbly and full of (none creepy) compliments. He made me feel confident and very relaxed. He gave me direction whilst providing a fun and enjoyable experience. Anybody thinking about booking a photoshoot with these guys, don’t hesitate because you really won’t regret it. My photos are beautiful and my partner will love them! Thank you My Beautiful Boudoir.
Thanks very much Katie, and we're so pleased that you enjoyed your experience.
I was quite nervous about my shoot as it is completely out of my comfort zone but both the stylist and the photographer made me feel completely at ease! They were both really easy to talk to and guided and advised all the way through. I got to do 4 sets/outfits so it creates good a range of looks.
If you’re thinking about doing a boudoir shoot with Mike, do it, absolutely do it! From start to finish I was made to feel very comfortable, confident and most importantly, sexy! The make up was absolutely beautiful and Michael guided me through each pose and outfit change! I recommend for anyone who wants to boost their own confidence and feel amazing. I left the studio tonight feeling like a new women. Thank you Michael.
Thank you so much Lucy for your beautiful review and very pleased you had a great experience.
Arrived at the studio feeling really nervous and not knowing what to expect. Chose to try this experience to increase my body confidence. As soon as I arrived I was made to feel at ease. I felt beautiful after having my make up and hair done. It’s the best my make up has ever looked. Micheal the photographer made me feel at ease from the get go. He guided me through the whole process making me feel confident and comfortable. I would highly recommend this experience and I am SO glad I plucked up the courage to book!
Thanks so much for your great review and we're very glad you had an excellent experience.
I can not explain how happy I am that I did photo shoot. I was nervous before I came to a studio but very quickly I felt more calmer by D and Michael. I was told exactly what will happen, the make up was beautiful, Michael helped to pick an outfits. From being a shy and quiet person, to beautiful and confident woman. I recommend this to everybody.
Superb! Very glad you had a wonderful time and thanks for your review.
The makeup artist was amazing and delivered everything I asked for and more. I don’t think I’ve ever looked more beautiful. The photographer gave me more confidence than I ever thought I would have in my body. Both were happy and loved to have a conversation which for me is very important as I don’t ever shut up. I would definitely come back for more photos
Thanks very much Soph and we're glad you had a great experience.
Firstly my make was done by D .She was amazing and got my makeup the best I’ve ever seen. In my photo shoot session I felt extremely happy and comfortable. Loved it and will be back again soon . Can’t wait 😊
Thank you very much and pleased to know you had a lovely experience.
From the make up artist who was highly professional with incredible results to Michael the photographer who was professional and understanding of my objectives the whole experience was very enjoyable. Easy to find studio with parking five minutes away and a pub next door for after drinks. Thank you and see you all again sarakate x
Thanks Sara and glad you had an enjoyable session.
This was our second shoot. We loved it. Boosted our body confidence because we felt slightly less in shape than a year ago! As last time we felt very relaxed and the ideas we came with morphed into other poses and angles as we moved about and worked together. Highly recommended. Relaxed, posed and intimate all in one. Looking forward to next year!
Thank you Lucida & Dean and very glad you enjoyed your session.
I’m really awkward in front of the camera but I actually felt amazing doing this. Michael made me laugh and distract from my awkwardness. Felt amazing and the hair and make up experience was like extra pampering. Loved it. Might do it again 😘
Thanks very much and we're so glad you had a great time!
Really enjoyed my second photoshoot with my beautiful boudoir. I knew what to expect this time, fab hair and make up session and then Michael did a great job finding different shots to take. Really happy with the experience and would definitely recommend this to make you feel beautiful. Thank you x
It was a great pleasure having you back at the studio. We look forward to seeing you for round 3!
Wow. What an experience. I was made to feel at ease, and more importantly, beautiful from the moment I entered the studio. For the first time in a very long time I actually felt amazing (and smoking hot!) in my own skin,. Pose tuition was spot on, making me feel more confident and t ease. THANKYOU!!!!
So glad you had a great experience and thanks for the positive review.
I had my very first professional photo shoot with my beautiful boudoir. I was selected for a free BOUDOIR MAKEOVER shoot and my fiance and I expanded it to a couple shooting. It was a very professional shooting, we both felt very comfortable and had so much fun! The Make-up was just right for me and i felt even more sexy with it. The results are stunning and that was just what we saw directly after the shoot. We definitely will book a second shooting, a longer one ! We can't wait for the photos and would recommend it to every couple! We look forward to our own wedding gift. Thank you so much for letting us feel sexy!!!
So pleased you had a great session and thanks very much for the lovely review. We look forward to seeing you again.
My Beautiful Boudoir Photography is rated 4.99 based on 119 reviews