My Beautiful Boudoir Photography Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend My Beautiful Boudoir Photography

About My Beautiful Boudoir Photography:
My Beautiful Boudoir Photography is Midlands finest boudoir photographers based in Leicester. Providing sexy makeover portraits as the perfect gift for that someone special or the ultimate indulgence for yourself.

info@mybeautifulboudoir.co.uk

Trebon, 31 ST. Nicholas Place

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate My Beautiful Boudoir Photography?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

78 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Carly

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about My Beautiful Boudoir Photography in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I was so nervous about the shoot being a very new mum but Michael put me completely at ease as we chatted throughout. His guidance was great and I felt comfortable with what I was guided to do. I was shown pictures as I went through which helped with my confidence. Hair and makeup was amazing and thoroughly enjoyed my time."
Thanks Carly, we're very glad you had an amazing experience.
"I was very shy but the photographer was really good at making me comfortable great experience very empowering..something you should do at least once in your life"
Empowering our clients is our aim and we're glad you felt empowered :)
"A really fun time here today! Felt really comfortable and the pictures looked fab. This would have been 5 stars but the black black ground was broken so out of action. Photographer was great fun and knows his stuff! Very accommodating, friendly and treated like royalty... thank you Michael!"
Thanks guys and glad you enjoyed your couples shoot. We're sorry about the black background issue, but pleased to say it's now back in action :)
"We had a couples photo shoot. We had never done anything like this before but the photographer made us very comfortable and we really enjoyed it"
"I had a fantastic experience from the second I stepped into the studio. I had not done anything like this before and had very low confidence and did not really know wha to expect. I was made to feel very comfortable and by the time I walked out to the camera it didn't even occur to me that I was in my underwear. Very positive experience and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks ever so much!"
We're glad you have a fun time with us Louise. Thank you very much for the lovely review :)
"Christie and Michael were very welcoming from start to finish, they made me feel comfortable really quickly - especially as I was so nervous leading up to my arrival. I wasn't very confident in having my photo taken before my shoot but Michael made it really easy and fun. Both Michael and Christie are such professionals and it was nice to look and feel fabulous without being judged. I've had a really enjoyable afternoon and am now feeling a lot more confident for my upcoming wedding - thank you so much!"
Thanks Laura for your beautiful review. We're so glad you had a great time.
"Excellent make up and hair artist and photographer! Lots of fun!"
"Michael the photographer was fantastic, he made me feel really relaxed and good about myself, at one point I even forgot that I was half naked! The photos look stunning and I'm sure that my husband to be will love them too! I would recommend My Beautiful Boudoir to anyone who wants a confidence boost or a special present to their other half. Make up and hair look great too which added to the relaxed and confident feeling I had through the whole shoot, great experience!"
Many thanks and we're glad you enjoyed your shoot with us.
"The makeover made me feel so comfortable and calmed my nerves. The photo shoot itself was so professional, Michael made me feel so relaxed and I spent most of the shoot just chatting and laughing. The photos looked stunning afterwards too. I would definitely recommend it for a feel good afternoon with some great photos at the end."
Thanks Laura, glad you had an enjoyable shoot.
"Was quite nervous to start with but was made to feel really comfortable and confident. My hair and make up looked amazing and the photos looked great too. Really enjoyed the whole experience"
Thanks Amy and we're very pleased that you had a great time.
"Very enjoyable day. We will take away fond memories of the experience. Michael made us feel we could request what we were comfortable with. The suit and posh dress to start is a really clever way to start as you get to know the photographer and ease into the shoot. I would definitely recommend trying this. My husband is already talking about doing it again! The hair and make up at the start is really brilliant. I absolutely loved it and my husband approved of the end result!"
Thank you Emma & Lee and very pleased you enjoyed your couples shoot :)
"Michael was very friendly and puts you at ease if you are nervous. Really loved the make up and whole experience was very fun. Highly recommended!"
We're glad you loved it. Thanks for the review!
"An amazing experience! Photographer was amazing friendly and funny making me feel at ease and I soon forgot my nerves! Had a great shoot and would highly recommend for anyone!"
Thanks for the review. We're glad you a great shoot.
"Felt at ease ,staff were happy and helpful, hubby and I loved our photo shoot' would recommended, for fun and beautiful memory's x"
Thank you for the lovely review and pleased you both enjoyed it.
"I had a great fun. Michael put me at ease and directed the poses easily. I couldn't stop smiling. The atmosphere felt so relaxed and the poses followed naturally. Beth has made a great job with my hair and make-up. I don't want to take it off! :D Thank you so much = pol. dziekuje bardzo!"
Dziekuje bardzo Izabella :)
"Very accommodating when we were stuck in heavy traffic and running late. Beautician was amazing , did an excellent job and was friendly. Photographer really made us laugh and feel comfortable being photographed."
Thanks Dollie, we always aim to please:)
"Very happy about the whole experience. Never done anything like this before and was really nervous, but from the moment you step inside you're taken good care of!"
We're glad you a great time. Thanks for the review!
"Fabulous studio, fabulous hair and make up, fabulous photographer ! Had a wonderful afternoon with Michael, made me very comfortable and directed my poses perfectly. Have some fantastic shots which I can add to my portfolio. Happy bunny ! Thank you my beautiful boudoir x"
"Michael was very professional and made me feel very comfortable. The studio was easy to get to and had a great variety of background features. Highly recommended"
Thanks Amy for your recommendation and glad you did.
"My photo session was simply the best! Photographer and stylist were very professional and not only they know their job very well, but also they are extremely creative and talented. I truly enjoyed the photo session and I am very happy with the final product that I received.. Thank you very much to this wonderful experience and I really believe this business has a bright future. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Once again, thank you!"
Thanks Emilia and very pleased you had a wonderful experience.
My Beautiful Boudoir Photography is rated 4.99 based on 78 reviews