My Beautiful Boudoir Photography Reviews

Trebon, 31 ST. Nicholas Place

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how My Beautiful Boudoir Photography made you happy

"Michael knows exactly what he’s doing and exudes calm. I’ve seen a few of the shots already and I can see he’s done an amazing job. I know my husband will love the result."
Amazing and thank you for the review.
"I had a great time getting my hair and makeup done by Delani. Micheal put me totally at ease choosing my different lingerie and types of shots."
Thanks very much Ella for your review.
"I arrived feeling extremely nervous however was put at ease straightaway. Hair and makeup was done beautifully then Michael guided me through the whole shoot amazingly and made me feel very relaxed. I was so worried about not knowing how to pose as this sort of thing really doesnt come natural to me but Michael helped with that no end. Now extremely glad I booked this shoot so thank you!!"
Thanks very much Rebecca and we're pleased that you had an enjoyable session.
"I was very very nervous as a lake confidence. My husband brought me this as a 40th birthday present. On the day my nerves were made at ease while having my hair and make done, then my nerves were completely gone during photo shoot as I was made very comfortable. I was made to feel amazing and sexy. Left feeling confident, amazing and sexy. Thank you Michael for being so easy to get on with."
Thanks Karen! We are very pleased you had a wonderful time.
"Michael was amazing! He has a natural way of making you feel at ease. I was really apprehensive about having a boudoir photo shoot done and was really close to cancelling but I’m so glad that I didn’t. I am already considering doing this again! If any ladies are looking for a fun but professional photography studio, My Beautiful Boudoir is the place and Michael is your man!"
Thanks very much for your beautiful review C and we're glad you had a fun session :)
"Hi arrived feeling nervous and apprehensive but I was immediately put at ease. Make up and hair was beautifully done. Michael made me feel very relaxed and got the best out of me. I had no idea how to pose but that wasn’t a problem. If your thinking of getting it done, go for it!"
Thanks for the beautiful recommendation Caroline. Glad you enjoyed the experience.
"Michael was very welcoming and made me feel comfortable, he told me exactly how to pose and we had a laugh. There were no awkward moments. Thank you."
Thank you Anna. We're very pleased.
"Made me feel at ease and happy to try out different poses. I didn’t think I would be as comfortable as I was, but Michael talked through what to do and I was able to relax and a joy the whole session. Looking forward to having the photos. Thank you for a fun afternoon!"
We're pleased to read that you enjoyed your session and thanks for the lovely review.
"This is my second shoot, and like my first I was made to feel comfortable and beautiful. A post separation boudoir shoot which has reminded me how to feel good about my own skin. I feel powerful and sexy in a way I haven’t felt in a long time. If you need a bit of a confidence boost I would 100% recommend this studio because it’s just an amazing experience from start to finish."
Wow! Thanks for the beautiful review and we're very glad we could make you feel that fabulous :)
"I was so nervous about the shoot being a very new mum but Michael put me completely at ease as we chatted throughout. His guidance was great and I felt comfortable with what I was guided to do. I was shown pictures as I went through which helped with my confidence. Hair and makeup was amazing and thoroughly enjoyed my time."
Thanks Carly, we're very glad you had an amazing experience.
"I was very shy but the photographer was really good at making me comfortable great experience very empowering..something you should do at least once in your life"
Empowering our clients is our aim and we're glad you felt empowered :)
"A really fun time here today! Felt really comfortable and the pictures looked fab. This would have been 5 stars but the black black ground was broken so out of action. Photographer was great fun and knows his stuff! Very accommodating, friendly and treated like royalty... thank you Michael!"
Thanks guys and glad you enjoyed your couples shoot. We're sorry about the black background issue, but pleased to say it's now back in action :)
"We had a couples photo shoot. We had never done anything like this before but the photographer made us very comfortable and we really enjoyed it"
"I had a fantastic experience from the second I stepped into the studio. I had not done anything like this before and had very low confidence and did not really know wha to expect. I was made to feel very comfortable and by the time I walked out to the camera it didn't even occur to me that I was in my underwear. Very positive experience and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks ever so much!"
We're glad you have a fun time with us Louise. Thank you very much for the lovely review :)
"Christie and Michael were very welcoming from start to finish, they made me feel comfortable really quickly - especially as I was so nervous leading up to my arrival. I wasn't very confident in having my photo taken before my shoot but Michael made it really easy and fun. Both Michael and Christie are such professionals and it was nice to look and feel fabulous without being judged. I've had a really enjoyable afternoon and am now feeling a lot more confident for my upcoming wedding - thank you so much!"
Thanks Laura for your beautiful review. We're so glad you had a great time.
"Excellent make up and hair artist and photographer! Lots of fun!"
"Michael the photographer was fantastic, he made me feel really relaxed and good about myself, at one point I even forgot that I was half naked! The photos look stunning and I'm sure that my husband to be will love them too! I would recommend My Beautiful Boudoir to anyone who wants a confidence boost or a special present to their other half. Make up and hair look great too which added to the relaxed and confident feeling I had through the whole shoot, great experience!"
Many thanks and we're glad you enjoyed your shoot with us.
"The makeover made me feel so comfortable and calmed my nerves. The photo shoot itself was so professional, Michael made me feel so relaxed and I spent most of the shoot just chatting and laughing. The photos looked stunning afterwards too. I would definitely recommend it for a feel good afternoon with some great photos at the end."
Thanks Laura, glad you had an enjoyable shoot.
"Was quite nervous to start with but was made to feel really comfortable and confident. My hair and make up looked amazing and the photos looked great too. Really enjoyed the whole experience"
Thanks Amy and we're very pleased that you had a great time.
"Very enjoyable day. We will take away fond memories of the experience. Michael made us feel we could request what we were comfortable with. The suit and posh dress to start is a really clever way to start as you get to know the photographer and ease into the shoot. I would definitely recommend trying this. My husband is already talking about doing it again! The hair and make up at the start is really brilliant. I absolutely loved it and my husband approved of the end result!"
Thank you Emma & Lee and very pleased you enjoyed your couples shoot :)
My Beautiful Boudoir Photography is rated 4.99 based on 87 reviews