Mulberry Travel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mulberry Travel

About Mulberry Travel: Luxury Holidays and bespoke travel services for the discerning traveller.

How would you rate Mulberry Travel?

Mr & Mrs Evans
"Excellent personal service"
Mr & Mrs Nicholls
Verified Buyer
"Mulberry arranged a very good package answering our specific requirements. Hotels were excellent, and travel efficiently organised, including transfers. This the second time we have used them; both tours have been excellent."
Allan Evans
Verified Buyer
"Having booked 3 journeys on the Belmond Northern Belle Train with you, we have always received a first class service from Mr Lee Higgins. His communication with us has meant that we haven't had to worry about anything and Lee hasn't failed us yet. On our very first trip on the Belmond Northern Belle Train, Lee managed to get us two tickets whereas other travel agents couldn't be bothered and go that extra mile to do so. Well Done Lee and Mulberry Travel."
Mr & Mrs Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Found us exactly what we were looking for and provided excellent organisation and service"
"First class experience throughout but crucial when things started to unravel due to a potential terrorist threat in Calais they sorted everything out, gave us an extra nights accommodation and final day travel tickets so that our holiday was complete. That is what I call service."
"I spoke to Lee at Mulberry Travel to arrange a special trip to Paris for my wife's birthday. Service received was exceptional. Not only did he make the booking, but, made several very good suggestions/recommendations to enhance the time when we are there. Always helpful & polite & I would thoroughly recommend Mulberry Travel to anyone booking their next break."
""Polite, responsive, knowledgable ""
Mrs Beckmann
Verified Buyer
"We were made to feel "special" from the moment we checked in. The staff were wonderful, approachable and friendly and we felt we made a connection with them. No mean feat when working under pressure and in a confined space. This was a once in a lifetime experience and I would highly recommend a journey on the Orient Express. We met some interesting people which made the experience even more special. I will never forget the experience of dancing to Bob Marley (but not as you know it) on thenOrient Express. Thank you to the excellent pianist who adapted the music to fit the ambiance of the Orient Express."
Jill Celestskye
Verified Buyer
"We appreciated the Incredible travel insights and support Mulberry Travel offered my husband and I in planning a recent tour of Europe. We live in the U. S, and Lee and Rob were amazing at suggesting lovely properties to stay in all along the way. Additionally they were very helpful to identify our best modes of travel through four countries during July and August, 2017. The musical venues, tours and cultural events they helped us select will never be forgotten. We are novice travelers and we were able to call upon them for assistance as well during our holiday to smooth out any problems we encountered. I cannot say enough about how much we appreciated their expertise! We will absolutely use Mulberry travel again. Jill and Philip"
Mrs Litchfield
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish everything was absolutely seamless. We we so well looked after for the whole trip. We had a fantastic time. it was especially nice knowing that we had a point of contact at Mulberry to help us. Mulberry were always on hand to assist and answer any questions."
Mr & Mrs Davies
Verified Buyer
"We had planned to trip of a lifetime to attend Andre Bocelli's concert in Tuscanny. We booked the VIP package. Although our BA flight was delayed our driver was waiting for us at Pisa airport. Our hotel was excellent, in the centre of the centre in Florence. Unfortunately I had lost my credit cards on the outward journey. After phoning the banks I contacted Mulberry Travel. They were most helpful and tracked my wallet down to Pisa airport lost properties. On the day of the concert we were picked up on time by our driver and taken to the pre-concert dinner.. This was very enjoyable with many courses of delicious Tuscan dishes and plentiful Italian wine. After dinner our driver was waiting to transfer us to Treatro Del Silenzio for the concert. This was truly amazing spectacle. Many wonderful singers and dancers. A Haitian children's choir and a snow tiger no less. Memories to last a lifetime. When the concert finished our driver was waiting to return us to the hotel. On our last day our driver arrived on time to transport us to Pisa airport. A fantastic trip very well organised and any problem was quickly and efficiently handled by Mulberry travel staff."
Ms Sally De Waard
Verified Buyer
"Great communication. fast response. trip went with out a hitch"
Mrs Mykytyn-Perry
Verified Buyer
"Made a dream come true."
"It took the pressure off having to think of the final details when you go to a concert."
Mrs Forbes
Verified Buyer
"Took care of all the details from beginning to end for a wonderful worry-free break"
Mr & Mrs Kahansky
Verified Buyer
"Working with an unknown travel is always a bit of a risk. Not knowing my likes, dislikes, nuances etc. Can sometimes lead to disaster. Not with Mulberry. My agent Lee was on top of everything from the get go. Notwithstanding the time difference between Toronto, Canada and London, Lee and I were able to maintain timely correspondence by telephone or email. It was a pleasure working with Lee and I wouldn'T hesitate to recommend Mulberry in the future."
"Superb holiday. The hotel was excellent. The drivers were prompt and extremely helpful. Loved the concert."
"Our trip was perfectly organised. Limousine drivers very knowledgable punctual and spoke good English. TheHotel was perfectly positioned and the staff were helpful and friendly couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. The concert was spectacular! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mulberry Travel again."
"Thank you Mulberry Travel! Our recent trip on the Orient Express from London to Verona to see the Aida opera was a success from start to finish. The train journey was so enjoyable with a wonderful welcome from staff, great food and evening singing at the piano bar. The Due Tore hotel was palatial and in a perfect location. All transfers were perfect and on time. We had such a wonderful experience we want to go back."
Mulberry Travel is rated 4.84 based on 19 reviews