Mulberry Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mulberry Travel
Read Mulberry Travel Reviews

About Mulberry Travel:

Luxury Holidays and bespoke travel services for the discerning traveller.

Tell us how Mulberry Travel made you happy
Mrs Lane
Mulberry Travel 5 star review on 4th June 2018
Mr & Mrs Bonser
More Photos & Videos
Absolutely fantastic experience. Very customer friendly. Very easy to book over the phone. Very attentive to our needs and even suggested a better experience than the one I called about, which worked out better value for money! On the day the experience on the Belmond British Pullman was out of this world. Cannot wait to book again. Thank you so much.
Mulberry Travel 5 star review on 24th September 2020 Mulberry Travel 5 star review on 24th September 2020
I can't thank Lee enough for all his efforts and support in trying to get my holiday planned. Two years to arrange and save for only to be blown away by the coronavirus. Mulberry travel put my mind at rest about going solo to Venice on the Orient Express for a specific date, my first holiday in year's that in the end did not come to fruition. I take my hat off to Lee, Rob and Jade.
We asked Lee at Mulberry to arrange a bespoke holiday to Barbados and once again came up with the goods. Seamless trip, fabulous hotel, we all had a fantastic time. Couldn't recommend these guys highly enough! I've already set Lee next years challenge.
Would like to thank Rob for organising our holiday to see Andrea Bocelli in Sicily, we had a fantastic time, everything was first class, what a beautiful place Taormina is. It was a pleasure dealing with someone so knowledgable and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to others.
Rob at Mulberry Travel is amazing, his attention to detail, professionalism and knowledge is outstanding and After his meticulous planning our New York trip was out of this world and simply wouldn’t have been the same without him, well done Rob and Mulberry travel and we look forward to the next few trips we have booked with you. Great Job!
Mulberry Travel 5 star review on 5th October 2019
Mulberry Travel arranged a package taking us from Edinburgh to Gardone on Lake Garda then home on the Venice Simplon Orient Express to London. All elements of the trip exceeded our expectations. The Grand Hotel was luxurious and in a wonderful location on the lakeside and the private transfers were comfortable and punctual. The overnight travel on the train was an exciting adventure and a once on a lifetime experience. The service was exceptional as was the food. I am grateful to Jade at Mulberry Travel for organising this trip.
We found Mulberry Travel quite by accident and are so pleased we did. The friendly personal attention, high level of service and attention to detail provided by the lovely Jade, gave us one of the very best holidays we have ever had. Thank you so very much.
To celebrate our Golden Wedding Anniversay we decided to do something special and go on a trip on the Orient Express. Rob at Mulberry Travel handled all the reservations ie. Flight, private transfers, hotels and this special train. Everything ran very smoothly and we had a wonderful trip. Thank you to Rob and his team, we would book with them again.
From start to finish, we were treated in a very professional and efficient manner. Rob was always at hand to guide us and to give advice when needed. The trip on the Orient Express and the stay in Venice was very important to us and as it was my wife’s special birthday, we wanted everything to go well - and it did! From the outset, my wife was presented with a special card outlining the trip and this proved to be her Christmas present! And what a present. Highly recommended. All the arrangements were first class and couldn’t be faulted. The Orient Express exceeded our expectations and the Liassidi Palace in Venice was a brilliant choice of hotel. Couldn’t have been better.

We were so pleased with all the arrangements that we have asked Mulberry to put together s bespoke itinerary for us to NZ next year. Thanks Rob - you are a star!
We were very pleased with the travel plans and arrangements. Mulberry kept in contact when we encountered a little hiccup with an unforeseen issue.

Well done
We had an amazing package booked with Rob to see Andrea Bocelli in Tuscany with 3 nights in Florence. Everything was planned with precision and first class. What really impressed is though was how Rob was able to help us when everything went wrong due to a prolonged summer storm. The concert was postponed to the evening of the day we were due to fly back and even though it was a Sunday, he was able to sort us out. He kept in constant contact with us any many other disappointed clients to make sure that everything could be re-arranged at the lowest extra cost possible for those who wanted to stay the extra day.
From our initial phone call Jade was efficient, friendly and professional. She listened carefully to our requirements and was then able to create the trip of a lifetime for us. From the Belmont Pullman at Victoria, to the Orient Express and on to Verona and our fabulous VIP opera experience at Carmen, not to mention the superb Hotel du Torri everything was of the highest standard and very well organized. This really was a trip of a lifetime and one that we will certainly never forget!
Thank you Jade and Mulberry Travel!
Great to deal with from start to finish and managed to accommodate everything we wanted. Highly recommend!
From the moment we checked in at Victoria Station to the moment we flew home we could not ask for a better service that you provided. Our heartfelt thanks go to Rob and his team who made my wife's surprise birthday trip a magical moment in our lives. Once again thank you.
They went from infinity to beyond to give me a fantastic memorable holiday
Quick, efficient and thorough - what more do you want?
I wanted something special to celebrate my wife's 50th Birthday. I knew it had to be the Orient Express. I spoke to Jade, who was absolutely amazing. She discussed the route, where we were going to set off from. Jade booked us a wonderful hotel in Verona. Absolutely amazing. Jade walked me through everything, the whole process and also kept in touch to make sure everything was in place. On my return I received an email from Jade just checking everything had gone according to plan.

I have to say choosing Mulberry Travel was the best decision I ever made and dealing with Jade was perfect.

Thank you for making this special trip, just that extra special.
Jade at Mulberry Travel understood exactly the type of multi destination trip we wanted and she created a tailor made holiday itinerary encompassing everything we requested. The travel arrangements went exactly to plan with no hiccups and the hotels were excellent. We will definitely be asking her to organise our next big trip away. .
What an amazing trip on the Venice Simplon Orient Express to Venice. From the moment of check in at Victoria station to arrival back at London Gatwick, everything ran smoothly. Not a care about tickets, transport, passports, luggage, meals. And what utter luxury! A wonderful way to celebrate a special birthday.
My friend and I enjoyed a wonderful time on the Orient Express which exceeded our expectations in every way. The 3 night Venice stay arranged by Mulberry Travel was a perfect end to a memorable trip. Everything went as planned with faultless connections. The only disappointment was the weather on one day in Venice and we can’t point the finger at Mulberry for that! A magical experience will be had by anyone contemplating this sort of holiday.
Mulberry Travel is rated 4.91 based on 75 reviews