Mulberry Travel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mulberry Travel

About Mulberry Travel: Luxury Holidays and bespoke travel services for the discerning traveller.

Tell us how Mulberry Travel made you happy

Mr & Mrs Nicolaou
"Rob and the team at Mulberry Travel organised a birthday trip for my wife and I to Verona and returning on the Orient Express. They were very attentive to our needs and everything we requested was delivered beyond our expectations. From the flights to our hotel, excursions and restaurants, nothing was too much trouble. A pleasure to deal with and would highly recommend."
Mr & Mrs Russell
"Very efficient people to deal with from day one. Helpful when we asked for extra information about the venue and also for local restaurant suggestions. Clear documentation throughout. Very responsive to messages and emails."
Mrs Lane
"What a wonderful holiday. Absolutely everything went like clockwork from trains to coaches to hotels to water taxis. The whole experience was amazing and of the highest quality. The food on both the Pullman and Orient Express was excellent and nothing was too much trouble for all the staff involved. I would recommend this holiday and Mulberry Travel to anyone."
"What an amazing trip on the Venice Simplon Orient Express to Venice. From the moment of check in at Victoria station to arrival back at London Gatwick, everything ran smoothly. Not a care about tickets, transport, passports, luggage, meals. And what utter luxury! A wonderful way to celebrate a special birthday."
"My friend and I enjoyed a wonderful time on the Orient Express which exceeded our expectations in every way. The 3 night Venice stay arranged by Mulberry Travel was a perfect end to a memorable trip. Everything went as planned with faultless connections. The only disappointment was the weather on one day in Venice and we can’t point the finger at Mulberry for that! A magical experience will be had by anyone contemplating this sort of holiday."
"Many thanks Rob for making all the arrangements for our recent visit to Venice everything went according to plan. The trip on the Venice Orient Express was a fantastic and memorable experience and we thoroughly enjoyed our time in Venice Thanks again for your help and advice"
"Arrangements were well made. Unfortunate incident in that we were not met at the airport for sometime. Also, the transfer between hotel and station took us to the wrong one, but this was sorted and Rob has apologised and given us a generous refund and his sincere apologies We would recommend the travel company to family and friends and good value for money"
"Our trip to Venice and return on the Orient Express was superbly organised by Rob at Mulberry Travel. Everything ran like clockwork and the service from start to finish was first class."
"My husband and I have just used Mulberry Travel for the very first time on a trip to Venice, returning on the Orient Express. The service which we received was impeccable, the staff went out of their way to accommodate us with travel, flights, water taxis, hotel arrangements, everything went to plan. We had the most wonderful time, particularly on the Orient Express. I would certainly recommend Mulberry Travel and will hopefully use them again in the very near future. A special thank you to Lee who resolved an issue with a great deal of patience and effort."
"Excellent company to deal with nothing was to much trouble and I would definitely go with them again. Just a couple of points: If your travelling from the airport by water taxi then be prepared for a long walk with all your cases (between 10-15 minute) which is not to bad if your reasonable fit but a nightmare if you have trouble walking long distances. When you arrive at the drop off pier we had another walk (5 mins) to the hotel. It would have been nice if the hotel had its own pier, some of them do. Having said that the trip was excellent and the train was amazing."
"Would highly recommend Mulberry Travel. Very personal professional service. We dealt with Jade who handled our booking from start to finish. Everything ran like clockwork, we had regular updates and even an email whilst we were away to see how we were getting on. Many thanks for a seamless trip"
"Jade, we had an amazing holiday. The suite on the Orient Express was wonderful, and we were upgraded at the Cipriani. Thank you for organising everything so perfectly, I will certainly use your service again."
"Everything went smoothly according to plan. All I could ask. Thanks"
"Our trip to Venice and back on The Orient Express should have taken place last November but due to illness had to be cancelled. Rob was very understanding and helped immensely by rescheduling our trip to this year. Everything went very smoothly and we really enjoyed it and would travel with them again as every one was very helpful especially Rob."
"Mulberry travel were excellent to deal with - very knowledgeable and patient. Everything on the booking side went extremely smoothly."
"Suggestions excellent. Service first class in Barbados. Overall a holiday to remember. Mulberry Travel looked after us well and everything flowed like a well oiled engine. Thank you Rob."
"Thank you to Rob for organizing an amazing holiday to Vienna and the Orient Express. My friend Christine and I had the most fantastic time. Everything was first class. I would recommend mulberry travel to anyone who wants the perfect holiday."
"Thankyou, thankyou for a wonderful trip to Verona to see Andrea Bocelli at tha Arena. The airport pickup, the hotel and the concert were perfect. My friend and I booked rather late, but Rob managed to get amazing seats in the Arena just behind the VIP section, we were privileged (even leaving on the red carpet!) My thanks to all at Mulberry Travel with a special thankyou to Rob. An experience i’ll never forget. Jean"
"We asked Mulberry to help us with a trip to Moscow and St Petersburgh. Although this was not an area they were particularly familiar with Rob delivered a brilliant package which included 5 star hotels, the Bolshoi ballet, express train and private chauffeur pick up. We were thrilled at how smoothly everything went having had the experience in the past of sorting everything out ourselves. Well worth it and we will use them again."
"By far the best trip ever First class all the way from our limo pick up to our limo drop off at the airport and the stay at the hotel that was chosen for us was absolutely amazing , first class is not a good enough rating for the hotel We will definitely be using Mulberry Travel again , big thank you To ROBERT for making sure everything was perfect"
"We would like to thank Rob very much for ensuring that our holiday to Singapore and Dubai was so successful, we had an amazing time. He was very efficient and an excellent communicator he also found some fantastic deals for us. Our whole trip went very smoothly thanks to Rob's attention to detail. Thank you for arranging our holiday, we will definately use Mulberry Travel again and will be recommending Mulberry to our friends and family."
"Excellent service!, Friendly, helpful and ensured everything was put in place for elderly parents. No hesitation in recommending them.."
Mulberry Travel is rated 4.89 based on 57 reviews