Mulberry Travel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mulberry Travel

About Mulberry Travel: Luxury Holidays and bespoke travel services for the discerning traveller.

Tell us how Mulberry Travel made you happy

Telephone
Mr & Mrs Russell
"Very efficient people to deal with from day one. Helpful when we asked for extra information about the venue and also for local restaurant suggestions. Clear documentation throughout. Very responsive to messages and emails."
Mrs Lane
"What a wonderful holiday. Absolutely everything went like clockwork from trains to coaches to hotels to water taxis. The whole experience was amazing and of the highest quality. The food on both the Pullman and Orient Express was excellent and nothing was too much trouble for all the staff involved. I would recommend this holiday and Mulberry Travel to anyone."
Mr & Mrs Bonser
"They put together an itinerary for us recommended a fabulous hotel and took all the hassle out of organising a holiday."
"Suggestions excellent. Service first class in Barbados. Overall a holiday to remember. Mulberry Travel looked after us well and everything flowed like a well oiled engine. Thank you Rob."
"Thank you to Rob for organizing an amazing holiday to Vienna and the Orient Express. My friend Christine and I had the most fantastic time. Everything was first class. I would recommend mulberry travel to anyone who wants the perfect holiday."
"Thankyou, thankyou for a wonderful trip to Verona to see Andrea Bocelli at tha Arena. The airport pickup, the hotel and the concert were perfect. My friend and I booked rather late, but Rob managed to get amazing seats in the Arena just behind the VIP section, we were privileged (even leaving on the red carpet!) My thanks to all at Mulberry Travel with a special thankyou to Rob. An experience i’ll never forget. Jean"
"We asked Mulberry to help us with a trip to Moscow and St Petersburgh. Although this was not an area they were particularly familiar with Rob delivered a brilliant package which included 5 star hotels, the Bolshoi ballet, express train and private chauffeur pick up. We were thrilled at how smoothly everything went having had the experience in the past of sorting everything out ourselves. Well worth it and we will use them again."
"By far the best trip ever First class all the way from our limo pick up to our limo drop off at the airport and the stay at the hotel that was chosen for us was absolutely amazing , first class is not a good enough rating for the hotel We will definitely be using Mulberry Travel again , big thank you To ROBERT for making sure everything was perfect"
"We would like to thank Rob very much for ensuring that our holiday to Singapore and Dubai was so successful, we had an amazing time. He was very efficient and an excellent communicator he also found some fantastic deals for us. Our whole trip went very smoothly thanks to Rob's attention to detail. Thank you for arranging our holiday, we will definately use Mulberry Travel again and will be recommending Mulberry to our friends and family."
"Excellent service!, Friendly, helpful and ensured everything was put in place for elderly parents. No hesitation in recommending them.."
"EXTREMELY friendly and helpful staff. Had no hesitation calling with any enquiries. Rob and his team went above and beyond to help and even put a little personalised package together to present to our parents. Would not hesitate to recommend !!!"
"We had the most amazing trip and cannot thank Mulberry Travel enough for managing the seamless booking and reservations. From the level of information provided initially (and throughout) to the consistent communications, these were very much appreciated! Florence Trip - Andrea Bocelli in Opera in Lajatico The transfers to/from airport and to the farmhouse dinner/opera were brilliant. The drivers were highly professional, punctual and friendly ……..and of course the cars were beautiful….a top class service! Hotel Brunelleschi was just perfect – very central, spotlessly clean, friendly and informative….. it was beautiful! I cannot fully describe the wonderful experience we had at the farmhouse dinner prior to the opera as there is just one word for it “magical”! From being met at the door from the owner and his family which made us feel very welcome and special, to the setting which was breath-taking and the dinner and wine which was exquisite! All of this prior to the most amazing evening at the opera is an experience my husband and I will never forget! All in all we received the greatest 5 day “experience” and this is what we were looking for, as an experience will last with us forever – a holiday we may forget! Thank you to Roband all your team at Mulberry Travel, I would definitely recommend your services and I hope to use your services again in the future!"
"The package Rob put together for us was excellent and worked like clockwork. Our hotel at Castile de Casole was probably the highlight of the trip and was first class in every respect. We also told the local management this. Happy Customers !"
"Mulberry Travel were fantastic - they arranged our trip very efficiently and included everything we had wanted. Everything went very smoothly on our trip - we enjoyed every aspect of the trip from the Orient Express to the hotel in Verona - everything was amazing and extremely well organised."
"The trip was very well organised from booking to finish."
"Rob at Mulberry Travel was great. Excellent service and improved upon offers from other agents with better choice of Hotels. Thoroughly recommend Mulberry and will be using them again."
"This was a special break for us and the team at Mulberry were very knowledgeable and helpful in putting the Itinerary together."
"I bought this trip as a special birthday present for my husband and we were delighted with the whole trip. Rob provided great service and was always there at the end of the phone. I would recommend to friends. Couldn’t fault the Orient Express and the attention to detail was second to none. The Llondra Palace was lovely and we had a great room overlooking the Lagoon. Glad I took Rob’s recommendation!! Loved Venice and would love to go back someday. Just wasn’t long enough!! Thank you Rob for all your help"
"I was very pleased with the personal service and enthusiasm of the staff. They were very patient with my frequent questions and always polite and helpful. The holiday was just what I wanted."
"Just returned from a holiday on the east coast of America, our second holiday organised by Mulberry Travel, and just like our first trip which was a special trip to see a Andrea Bocelli concert in his home town, everything was perfect, great flights and transfers and excellent hotels. Thanks Jade."
"Mulberry Travel offered us a different experience that we really enjoyed."
Mulberry Travel is rated 4.89 based on 44 reviews