Motoreasy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Motoreasy
Please don’t take out car warranty with these guys
I had to claim so phoned up explained the issue and they said ok we will book it in sorted until they decided my claim wasn’t valid
What they didn’t tell me on my first call was that as my car hadn’t actually broken down or recovered I wasn’t covered by the warranty instead they took £72 for diagnostic and still book my car in
My car started to make a noise 2 days before I reported it to Motoreasy and they said this wasn’t a sudden or unexpected fault
The garage on the other hand were great and very understanding considering they only got £36 out of the £72 I was charge
PLEASE DON'T WAST YOUR MONEY....had the…
PLEASE DON'T WAST YOUR MONEY....had the most expensive option possible from motor easy £49per month and then paying £60 pound for a wear and tear check thinking I was fully covered and car had been checked for any defaults. 12 months after paying £600 my engine had a sudden mechanical backdown of a turbos that caused high pressure to the bottom end of the engine and caused the bottom big bearing to fail. thinking from the terms and conditions of motor easy conditions this was a life saver...…. NO NO NO. was informed that wear and tear was not covered even though T and C's of motor easy state they do... plus paying £60 extra for a wear and tear check. they fobbed me of from car garage to car garage at my cost of recovery each time of £135 x2 and finally after 2 months of nothing because one of motor easy claim guys was on holiday and from being pasted around every department possible. I was told the claim was declined due to wear and tear or bad workmanship based on there INHOUSE mechanic's feelings.

If wear and tear is stated to be covered by there T&C's when it is clearly not, that is a breach of consumers act 2015 of making any "terms and condition's to consumers act 2015 to be printed in plain English"

there for I will be taking this to court under the 2015 act and hopfully get justification of being mislead.

Please READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS THEY contradict thems selfs what they cover IF ANYTHING!!!!!!!
Very happy with my warranty, they paid the garage directly for my repair costs!
Great service, 3rd year of warranty on my Focus paying £55 per month. plus discounted service and MOT
Great service and warranty plan

Saved me money on the service and mOT and paid for a new wheel bearing

Very easy
in march 2019 the manufacturers warranty on my Audi a5 expired.

I decided to extend the warranty with motoreasy as it was recommended by What car and Honest John.

on Monday my car broke down with and I was left stranded at the side of the road

MotorEasy booked me into one of their approved garages and arrange for the car to be recovered.

It tuned out to be a gearbox problem and today I got the car delivered back - Yes delivered back !!
Great warranty
The warranty was their plan A full warranty cover which cost me £1150.

So far I have had 2 repairs paid (£1250) and handled at MotorEasy garages with free collection and delivery.

Very happy with the service and the team. I’m changing my car soon and will stick with them
This is to update my previous review.
After cancellation, the manager/owner called me up and apologized himself. He was interested in improving his service and trying to get my point of view of the episode. He did note down some issues especially with communication and promised that he would work on it.
I am rating 3 stars instead of low rating, for their attitude to correct themselves and intentions to do better.
Top company for mot, service and repairs on car. Can’t beat the price and the simplicity. Basically they do the haggling on work done and get it all on trade. You would be mad not to. Will use again and have recommended to family and friends
Great company! very helpful staff
Avoid MotorEasy/MotorAngel …total waste of time and money