Motoreasy Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Motoreasy
Click Here
"Very happy with my warranty, they paid the garage directly for my repair costs!"
"Great service, 3rd year of warranty on my Focus paying £55 per month. plus discounted service and MOT"
"Great service and warranty plan Saved me money on the service and mOT and paid for a new wheel bearing Very easy"
"in march 2019 the manufacturers warranty on my Audi a5 expired. I decided to extend the warranty with motoreasy as it was recommended by What car and Honest John. on Monday my car broke down with and I was left stranded at the side of the road MotorEasy booked me into one of their approved garages and arrange for the car to be recovered. It tuned out to be a gearbox problem and today I got the car delivered back - Yes delivered back !!"
"Great warranty"
"The warranty was their plan A full warranty cover which cost me £1150. So far I have had 2 repairs paid (£1250) and handled at MotorEasy garages with free collection and delivery. Very happy with the service and the team. I’m changing my car soon and will stick with them"
"This is to update my previous review. After cancellation, the manager/owner called me up and apologized himself. He was interested in improving his service and trying to get my point of view of the episode. He did note down some issues especially with communication and promised that he would work on it. I am rating 3 stars instead of low rating, for their attitude to correct themselves and intentions to do better."
"Top company for mot, service and repairs on car. Can’t beat the price and the simplicity. Basically they do the haggling on work done and get it all on trade. You would be mad not to. Will use again and have recommended to family and friends"
"Great company! very helpful staff"
"Avoid MotorEasy/MotorAngel …total waste of time and money"
Motoreasy is rated 4.40 based on 10 reviews