Mothercare Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Mothercare
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Mothercare made you happy

"Staff are always happy to help, we had gone in to ask about a pray for our first baby and they could not have been more helpful. Staff went out of their way."
Are you Mothercare? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Mothercare receives. Reply Free
"Adan the man that was serving me was amazing"
"Good offers and prices"
"Staff went out of their way to find the perfect car seat that fitted my car. Being delivered tomorrow and I am so excited"
"Was very pleased with my purchase and the service they were efficient and polite"
"Home delivery service is appalling! Having placed an order for over £150 of toys that were meant to be 3-5 day delivery I am still waiting after 2 weeks for items, they were all in stock when ordered but apparently aren't now! Only after chasing them up and complaining have parcels been sent out in stubs and drabs! Customer service and speed of response via email is disgusting! I will not be using them again and will go directly to ELC store rather than trust them to deliver anything on time for my children! Do not trust their home delivery dates or there will be tears!"
"Fast delivery. I purchased dresses for my new born for the summer month the fit was perfect and looked the same as presented online. Super happy."
"Really helpful staff when we recently purchased a child's car seat for our grandson. They helped us to get it fitted and will re-fit when we purchase a new car next year. Excellent service."
"The store manager was able to understand that I was genuine and she went above and beyond to help me"
"Purchased some items for my newborn son, needed some assistince with informsyion on a moses basket,nothing was too much for the assistants working there. Great service@"
"Friendly staff, great facilities instore"
"Attentive staff, good prices, always good quality products!"
"Good quality clothing"
"Great service and full availability in store"
"Very friendly helpful staff who helped with sizes"
"Some of the clothes were lovely bit others were very small sized or very large in size even though they were for the same age. Bit expensive compared with other stores."
"They are fine for kids clothes but don't go for electronics with them"
"Great to collect from store and products are brilliant."
"Just after Christmas I bought some clothes and a toy for my boy on sale at Mothercare. The order went through but I was not changed for the toy. When I enquired, I was told it was out of order. So I requested a full refund for everything else as I was not worthy spending that money on two pair of shirts and paying for delivery. The presents also did not arrived in time which really disappointed me. Nearly a month later, I was then charged for the toy!! When I enquired, the store said that they didn't have anything for me there.I opened a PayPal case against them. I emailed costume services who said it came back into stock that's why we charged you. They offered to send it to my house free of charge and give me a £10 voucher for the trouble caused. I told Mothercare that I would close the PayPal case as soon as I received the toy!! I then received a refund and an email saying it was out of stock!!!!! I think the staff were either taking it for themselves or mothercare is just useless and incompetent! Very bad, careless staff who forgets that they need costumes like me to keep buying from them, so that they keep their job!! I will never buy from this company again!!"
"DISGUSTED with attitude and treatment. Pram ordered for home delivery 3-5 days. 7 days later had not arrived, contacted customer care. Informed they had tried to deliver 3 times leaving a card - no card left. Gave contact phone number to ensure correct address, still no delivery. Cancelled order and repurchased with shop delivery/collection 3-5 days. Another 7 days passed but no contact from shop to inform it's ready for collection. On enquiry informed it had been there waiting for 5 days. No apologies no explanations. Moral of story is.... If you can't buy in store and take with you, buy from another company!"
Mothercare is rated 3.42 based on 103 reviews