Mothercare Reviews

09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Mothercare deliver?

How can I contact Mothercare?

Tell us how Mothercare made you happy

"competitive prices. Good expectant parent discount and events evenings. Staff well trained on all items e.g. car seats, cots etc."
Are you Mothercare? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Really handy click and collect option. Handy texts to let me know it had arrived - quick and easy!"
"I am soon to be a Grandmother and although it has been a long time in coming, it is such a wonderful and exciting thing to happen to me. Mothercare was there for me when I was expecting my daughter 34 years ago, and it is still there for me when my daughter is expecting her first child and my first Grandchild. Thank-you Mothercare"
"Placed an order on line. hadn't arrived 11 days later so rang customer service only to be told out of stock so i cancelled the order. Said refund had been done. Then item arrived and payment was taken from my bank. Unfortunately i no longer needed the item as i had ordered elsewhere and received next day. Eventually after many emails and phone calls i got a partial refund as they deducted postage. If I ring them I am placed in a queue which cost me more money. Emailed them and asked them to ring me after 3pm providing both mobile and home number and they couldn't even get that right. Still waiting for my refund. This is not the first time i have had problems with Mothercare."
"A nightmare company."
"I worked for Mothercare for 2 years and I left because it was not the same company I joined. Management treat staff poorly, there is little to no training and you have to teach yourself. Customer service is a joke and customers' orders are never delivered on time and most of the time the orders are magically cancelled. Area managers do not care about their teams and never speak to them and everything is extremely over priced and of poor quality, especially ELC. This company has become monetized and does not care about their customers at all."
"Improve the delivery tracking service."
"I've never had such bad customer service on the phone. Such a shame to have that experience from such an established company that should know better. Really unhelpful when they messed up delivery of my order. I'm not surprised they get terrible reviews everywhere - wish I'd looked before I ordered through them!"
"Easy and fast checkout"
"All baby clothing is really good quality"
"Staff are always happy to help, we had gone in to ask about a pray for our first baby and they could not have been more helpful. Staff went out of their way."
"Adan the man that was serving me was amazing"
"Good offers and prices"
"Staff went out of their way to find the perfect car seat that fitted my car. Being delivered tomorrow and I am so excited"
"Was very pleased with my purchase and the service they were efficient and polite"
"Home delivery service is appalling! Having placed an order for over £150 of toys that were meant to be 3-5 day delivery I am still waiting after 2 weeks for items, they were all in stock when ordered but apparently aren't now! Only after chasing them up and complaining have parcels been sent out in stubs and drabs! Customer service and speed of response via email is disgusting! I will not be using them again and will go directly to ELC store rather than trust them to deliver anything on time for my children! Do not trust their home delivery dates or there will be tears!"
"Fast delivery. I purchased dresses for my new born for the summer month the fit was perfect and looked the same as presented online. Super happy."
"Really helpful staff when we recently purchased a child's car seat for our grandson. They helped us to get it fitted and will re-fit when we purchase a new car next year. Excellent service."
"The store manager was able to understand that I was genuine and she went above and beyond to help me"
"Purchased some items for my newborn son, needed some assistince with informsyion on a moses basket,nothing was too much for the assistants working there. Great service@"
Mothercare is rated 3.42 based on 113 reviews