Mortgages Northern Ireland Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgages Northern Ireland

Tell us how Mortgages Northern Ireland made you happy
Richard was amazing. He made the whole process so simple and got us the best deal possible as we were relocating from England to Belfast. We were so pleased with how quickly the mortgage offer came through, he really kept things moving forwards. I would highly recommend Mortgages Northern Ireland and Richard Aston to anyone looking for help with their mortgage application. Great communication the whole way through. Thanks for everything.
We switched to mortgages NI after a negative experience with our first advisor and I honestly couldn't recommend this service highly enough. We were supported by Richard Aston who made the process of applying for our first mortgage extremely easy. He was always very quick to respond to our queries and explained the process and the difference between mortgage offers and terms really clearly.
Richard was very helpful and made the process very easy and stress free, always responded to any queries I had very quickly. Would strongly recommend.
Richard has been the most helpful out of all parties from beginning to end when it has come to mortgage advice and moving into our first home! Many Thanks!
Richard is been very helpful during the process. Definitely recommend!
It all happen hassle free .one face to face meeting all the rest on line
Richard was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Our house purchase ended up quite complicated and Richard was knowledgeable and easy to contact throughout. Couldn’t recommend highly enough and would 100% use his services again.
We are very happy with all aspects of the service.
Very professional from start to finish and kept me informed along the way. Found me the best deal and made the process very simple. I would definitely use again in the future.
Excellent service
Best mortgage service I have ever used. Very professional, very quick, understood our needs and gave the right advice. Organised everything with no hassle, fuss or fee! Definitely would use again and recommend. Took the stress and worry out of obtaining a mortgage. We'll done
From when we first contacted Richard until the day we got our mortgage offer he was very helpful, knowledgable, and friendly. He kept us informed about the process and answered any queries promptly. My husband and I have been very impressed with the way he worked for us to get us a mortgage. We would recommend him without hesitation to others and have done so already. Should we be in need of a mortgage advisor in the future we would always turn to Richard/Mortgages Northern Ireland.
Mortgages Northern Ireland provides an excellent service. Richard our advisor guided us through our mortgage application with ease. His response time to queries was excellent and his diligence and level of service was superb. I would thoroughly recomend Mortgages Northern Ireland to anyone looking for a mortgage.
Richard provided an excellent service, offering advice on a range of products that suited my circumstances. Made the process of a mortgage application very easy and straight forward explaining the process and what was required in terms of documentation and likely processing times. Thanks very much for the device!
Great personal service and help through a difficult and slow process. Highly recommended for good advice and getting the right product.
Richard was a great help; practical, wise, trustworthy and efficient.He went above and beyond to help us manage each stage of our mortgage process.
Richard was so helpful and thorough. He explained everything to me as we went along and it all happened so smoothly. No stress or worrying. Keep up the great work!
Richard was so helpful in organising our mortgage. He went above and beyond to find us options that suited my visa status, and communicated clearly and patiently while we went through the mortgage process as first time buyers. I would highly recommend Richard to anyone.
We found Richard very efficient and helpful in getting us the best mortgage available to meet our requirements. He made himself available to answer any questions or concerns we may have had and was approachable and very knowledgeable each time we contacted him..
Richard has been great! I initially thought I would need to utilise the Co-Ownership scheme to get onto the property ladder. I have now got a mortgage offer in place and sale agreed on a property (not via Co Ownership). Very efficient service! Clear, honest and straightforward communication throughout. Would highly recommend.
Mortgages Northern Ireland is rated 5.00 based on 44 reviews