Mortgages Northern Ireland Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgages Northern Ireland

Tell us how Mortgages Northern Ireland made you happy
Richard is been very helpful during the process. Definitely recommend!
It all happen hassle free .one face to face meeting all the rest on line
Richard was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Our house purchase ended up quite complicated and Richard was knowledgeable and easy to contact throughout. Couldn’t recommend highly enough and would 100% use his services again.
We are very happy with all aspects of the service.
Very professional from start to finish and kept me informed along the way. Found me the best deal and made the process very simple. I would definitely use again in the future.
Excellent service
Best mortgage service I have ever used. Very professional, very quick, understood our needs and gave the right advice. Organised everything with no hassle, fuss or fee! Definitely would use again and recommend. Took the stress and worry out of obtaining a mortgage. We'll done
From when we first contacted Richard until the day we got our mortgage offer he was very helpful, knowledgable, and friendly. He kept us informed about the process and answered any queries promptly. My husband and I have been very impressed with the way he worked for us to get us a mortgage. We would recommend him without hesitation to others and have done so already. Should we be in need of a mortgage advisor in the future we would always turn to Richard/Mortgages Northern Ireland.
Mortgages Northern Ireland provides an excellent service. Richard our advisor guided us through our mortgage application with ease. His response time to queries was excellent and his diligence and level of service was superb. I would thoroughly recomend Mortgages Northern Ireland to anyone looking for a mortgage.
Richard provided an excellent service, offering advice on a range of products that suited my circumstances. Made the process of a mortgage application very easy and straight forward explaining the process and what was required in terms of documentation and likely processing times. Thanks very much for the device!
Great personal service and help through a difficult and slow process. Highly recommended for good advice and getting the right product.
Richard was a great help; practical, wise, trustworthy and efficient.He went above and beyond to help us manage each stage of our mortgage process.
Richard was so helpful and thorough. He explained everything to me as we went along and it all happened so smoothly. No stress or worrying. Keep up the great work!
Richard was so helpful in organising our mortgage. He went above and beyond to find us options that suited my visa status, and communicated clearly and patiently while we went through the mortgage process as first time buyers. I would highly recommend Richard to anyone.
We found Richard very efficient and helpful in getting us the best mortgage available to meet our requirements. He made himself available to answer any questions or concerns we may have had and was approachable and very knowledgeable each time we contacted him..
Richard has been great! I initially thought I would need to utilise the Co-Ownership scheme to get onto the property ladder. I have now got a mortgage offer in place and sale agreed on a property (not via Co Ownership). Very efficient service! Clear, honest and straightforward communication throughout. Would highly recommend.
Richard went out of his way to help me secure the best mortgage-he was extremely knowledgable, swift to act and supportive throughout. I would definitely make use of the service again and would highly recommend to others.
Cannot recommend enough. I’m a first time buyer so needed a lot of guidance and Richard done this and so much more. Such a professional and friendly service and made me feel at ease throughout the process which made things less stressful overall.
Richard was extremely helpful and very fast with helping us find the best mortgage deal that was right for us. He clearly explained every part of the process as we progressed through which was very handy for 2 first time buyers. If we move house in the future we will definitely be giving him a call again.
Richard has made the whole process a lot easier for us! Thanks for everything Richard!!
Mortgages Northern Ireland is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews