Mortgages Northern Ireland Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgages Northern Ireland
We are very much impressed with the service offered to us .. This person is highly appreciatable and very approachable in every aspect of a deal with. We will be recommending their service with 100% satisfaction.
I couldn't recommend Mortgages NI highly enough. Right from the first conversation I had with Richard, his service was first. Always listening to our needs but also very good at explaining and suggesting alternative options for us. Meeting face to face to explain mortgage offers added a nice personal touch and was something that helped us make up our mind quickly what offer we wanted to go with. I will definitely be using Mortgages NI again in the future!
We recently got a mortgage with the help of Richard Aston. He made the process a lot easier without him it would have been a headache. He is professional and knowledgable and is quick to get back to you and help. No mortgage is hassle free but with Mortgages Northern Ireland it will be as near hassle free as you can get. I would recommend them to everyone
Great friendly service, saved us money and reduced our term at the same time! Highly recommended!
First class service. I got great advice and help and a great mortgage. Very quickly sorted out my mortgage for me. Was easily contacted which was great. Thanks for your help Richard. This was the least stressful part about getting my house. Adam Lonsdale.
Mortgages Northern Ireland found me an fantastic mortgage when I purchased my new house recently. Their mortgage advisor, Richard Aston provided me with excellent and clear advice, keeping informed at all stages throughout the process. Richard provided a very professional, efficient and stress free service. I would be happy to recommend him to anyone looking for a mortgage and I will continue to return to him whenever I need to re-mortgage.
A very professional service offered by Richard, we were first time buyers and he kept us informed throughout the entire process, very reliable and was quick to answer any queries we had. Would very much recommend this service to anyone.
Absolutely fantastic guy. So refreshing compared to some of the other fogies in the industry. Came to see us out side of work hours as well, which really helped us. Couldn’t recommend Richard more vigorously! Thank you so much again Richard. Absolute life saver.
For our first mortgage, we were overwhelmed with the the entire process. Richard was approachable and professional in laying out our choices and worked tirelessly to get us the best deal available. The interactions between us were friendly, thorough and I have full confidence in returning to Mortgages Northern Ireland when it's time to review our mortgage options. Have already recommended Richard to a family member as very content with the experience we've had. Thank you for your help and guidance during the biggest decision of our lives!
Richard is the best guy. He helped me to get my first house. I was surprised how quickly he had completed our mortgage process. Richard was very helpful after mortage to get competitive life and house Insurance. Really appreciate.
Excellent service and attention to detail. Easy to contact and I was kept up to date with every step as I progressed through the mortgage process. Would highly recommend this company to others and indeed have already done so .
Friendly and professional. Good knowledge of products and helped us find the best deal for us
Richard is wonderful. He is very professional and extremely patient for first time buyers. Due to my own personal circumstances ( even tho I was offered a mortgage ) I didn’t go ahead with purchasing the property at this time but I will most definitely be recommending Richard and using his services in the future. Thank you for all the help.
Richard was absolutely fantastic- he guided us brilliantly through the process of buying our house when we didn't have a clue what we should be doing! He was knowledgeable, helpful, and advised us from our first meeting right through to the completion of the sale.
As a first time buyer Richard gave me some great advice for free regarding fixed term mortgages, repayment options and what happens when you come to the end of a fixed term period. I now feel a lot more comfortable with the idea of getting a mortgage and am very grateful to Richard for his simple to understand & straight talking advice. He has saved me lots of time with 1 phone call and I would recommend his services to anyone looking to understand more about mortgages. Thank you Richard!
I contacted Richard from Mortgages NI at the start of my journey to buying my house. I had been liaising back and forth with him over a number of different properties trying to find out different mortgage deals based on what i was going for. I have to say without hesitation Richard was so helpful, every time i contacted him he was straight back to me. I have already passed on his details to a few of my friends as his experience and advice was essential. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for advice on mortgage, home or life insurance.
Mortgages Northern Ireland is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews