Modern Lighting Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modern Lighting Solutions
4.9
Based on 115 reviews
Read Modern Lighting Solutions Reviews

Paul Bester was most helpful in specifying my lighting system and sourcing suitable LED bulbs for me from a third party supplier
The company (Paul actually!) was very helpful and went the extra mile! Thank you.
Extremely happy with the service received. The staff knew their products and were very helpful. Quality lighting and a fast delivery.
Quick response and fast delivery.
Good knowledge of products. Responded to our requirements quickly and shipped order quicker than expected.
These guys were great. Very knowledgeable and helpfull. The lighting turned up very quickly as well. Happy days!
very helpful staff on computer chat, helped get the lighting system I wanted and were happy to revise quote many times as I got closer to making a final order.
Great service, helpful and knowledgeable and prompt delivery.
Wasn't exactly sure what I needed but found them very helpful.
Despite problems with the carrier breaking the item, twice, Modern lighting responded perfectly and sent replacements promptly.
Modern lighting know their products very well and always ready to helo
Very impressed with the advice given and the prompt delivery service. Thank you.
Great selection of lights and always quick with trade quotes and delivery.
The person I dealt with was helpful and most goods delivered in the right timescale. Unfort. bulbs had been forgotten about and were sent quickly but it does mean my electrician has to come back again to fit them as he said they were trickly to fit! Very pleased with the goods sent, thank you.
Very helpful. Rang to discuss needs and offered advice to which product would meet requirements. Ordered and delivered very quickly. Excellent lighting solution. Thank you
Product exactly as described, sent promptly and well packaged.
There are many lighting websites out there but no one comes close to delivering the service, efficiency and product range that Modern Lighting Solutions offers. I work in interior design and am thrilled that I have finally found a company which is incredibly helpful with my projects and supplies high quality reliable fittings that arrive on time. My clients have been very happy.
Helpful advice on the phone, goods came the next day and when I reported that one item was broken when it arrived they replaced it (also the next day) no quibble. Highly recommended.
Thanks lights are perfect, fast delivery. I am not experienced in lighting, I described what I needed and modern lighting put the package together for me. Very happy would definitely recommend.
Quick and efficient answers and guidance. Bespoke style advice worked perfectly. Excellent service
Modern Lighting Solutions is rated 4.87 based on 115 reviews