MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd

About MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd: City & Guilds approved electrical training provider. Specialising in the 18th Edition BS7671 IET Wiring Regulations, City & Guilds 2382-18 qualification and Part P of the Building Regulations, City & Guilds 2393-10 qualification.

01934752500

Click Here

Tell us how MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd made you happy

"Very good course....gets you through"
(Solihull) -
"Simon was really kind and helped me with everything single question I was asking and help me to understand more about the building regulations. I am really really happy I will be back again shortly to do my 18 edition. Highly recommended MJ training solutions"
(Exeter) -
"Very good training material from some people who know their stuff. No nonsense & lots of high quality practice material."
(Cardiff) -
"MJ solutions training was very helpful. Simon Hodge who was running the exam was helpful and attentive to any problems that have may have arisen. I would recommend MJ training to my colleuges."
(Solihull) -
"Would definitely recommend using Mj Training, the way they helped me to learn the 18th edition was excellent."
(Heathrow) -
"Really easy to follow and really in-depth help how to study. highly recommend"
(Cardiff) -
"I passed the course after 2 attempts , the 2nd time I went in with a different attitude to the test and passed it. The trainer was very helpful and gave me the confidence in needed,"
"Professional"
"Very well set out, the online training course is perfect, as you can learn at your leisure, would recommend MJ TRAINING to anyone. Thanks"
"Fantastic company. Done my 18th edition with MJ training. All the learning material was great. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent course literature , learning at your own pace has got to be the best way and the price was very reasonable ."
"a very informative e-learning course, that sets you up for the 18th edition exam, helpful course content,that enables you to navigate through various chapters."
"The distance learning suited me down to the ground. MJ supplied comprehensive materials and tips on exam technique. You do have to put the study hours in and work through the material to pass. I took the 18th ed wire regs and building reg exams and got 88.33 and 80% respectively. So can highly recommend if you don't need to sit in a class for a few days and you can commit to the time needed to study when you need to and have the time between doing Stuff!"
"Perfect for training in your own time."
"excellent course,well set out and easy to get on with,totally recommend"
"Training was fair and adequate ,could have contained more up to date test papers. Kind regards M.Townsend"
"Course structure easy and exam directions and location very good"
"MJ Training helped me get a good pass to get my qualification thank you"
"Just sat the exam with Simon in Exeter. Great venue and Simon most certainly new his stuff. Study the course on line which was good but wished I had studied with MJ Training Direct!"
"The exam centre was organised well and very conveniently located. Thanks"
MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 115 reviews