MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd

About MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd: City & Guilds approved electrical training provider. Specialising in the 18th Edition BS7671 IET Wiring Regulations, City & Guilds 2382-18 qualification and Part P of the Building Regulations, City & Guilds 2393-10 qualification.

01934752500

Tell us how MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd made you happy

"The course is excellent. It was Ideal as I could study in my own time, and then choose where I take the exam. Simon was very pleasant and helpful. It was definitely worth the money."
"Found the course content very good. Not actually employed in the industry yet so more than happy with 86%"
"Very professional and well organized course. Helpful structure and tips, easy to follow instructions for successful study and passing the exam. Simon was very friendly and helpful examiner. Prompt correspondence and quick release results and following certificate. Thank you."
"A great tutorial software package and very well setup for the examination."
"What an easy way to do the 18th edition, a fraction of the price and only one morning off work to do the exam, I would highly recommend MJ Training Solutions"
"A professional and informative organisation"
"Just what we needed, short notice booking, good training material supplied that is available online to work though at times that suited us, easy to find exam location with comfortable space to undertake the assessment. We passed."
"Great way to learn in your own time at your own pace, no time lost from work and to gain a certificate that is well recognised it has to be the way to go. I will be advising others to learn this way and use MJ."
"Worked well for me Mark was sound and answered any queries I would recommend"
"Great online content and learning material. Very easy to use and navigate. Great value for money and made life a lot easier by being able to study around work without having to take time off"
"Great delivery of online course. Easy to use & very informative."
"A well written course that is easy to follow, any queries were answered promptly. It gave a good insight into how to navigate around the book particularly the key areas. Excellent value for money, would highly recommend."
"Great choice for me study at home no frills no problem"
"the course and material was good. the only difficulty was the home learning . but I passed so the course was successfull"
"Easy to follow online course - had all the info I needed. Thanks."
"Website and course content was good and easy to follow, convenient location for the exam."
"Simon was very helpful and answered my queries very quickly. I achieved 90% and was very pleased. It's worth looking at as many passed papers as possible because it will help you to get up to speed finding the relevant parts in 7671. Flag the questions where you are not sure, use the full 2 hours and read through the question a couple of times to make sure you have read it properly..... inspect and not measure etc... It's worth putting in the revision to get a good pass. Thanks again Simon."
MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 68 reviews