MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd

About MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd: City & Guilds approved electrical training provider. Specialising in the 18th Edition BS7671 IET Wiring Regulations, City & Guilds 2382-18 qualification and Part P of the Building Regulations, City & Guilds 2393-10 qualification.

01934752500

Tell us how MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd made you happy

"Straightforward, decent and solid behaviour."
"a good way of learning how to pass the exam without 3 days in a classroom"
"Simon couldn't be more helpful. Thanks again!"
"Excellent way to learn the 18th edition.. I was a little dubious about not sitting in a course for 4 Days like the 17th course was.."
"Would highly recommend Simon and MJ training. I have just done my 18th edition exam which I passed with a 90%+ The training website is very comprehensive with some very accurate mock exams that deffinitely help set you up for the exam. I wouldn’t hesitate to use MJ training again or recommend them and Simon."
"Online training course was set out well and this made passing exam easier."
"Easy to following training guides online, the 18th edition training tools were very helpful."
"A very organised exam,great service and excellent information.The examiner(Simon) was very informative before and after the exam.Highly recommended."
"A very professional form of training and everything was run like clockwork from the booking process to sitting my examination - exemplary. Would 100% use again & have already recommended to many. Best regards"
"I used M J Training for my 18th edition exam, i was made to feel very welcome & at ease. I would definitely recommend them & will be using them again in the future."
"Great training package ,was exactly what I wanted"
"Excellent would definitely recommended"
"Brilliant communication and very helpful at all times, course content was great and well laid out, Thank You"
"Great training provider with loads of practice papers and resources. I wouldn't have passed with out them. The trainers are polite and informative. I highly recommend mj training solutions to practice and take your examination with."
"great organisation, in particular Mr Hodge was very helpful."
"Participated in an exam for BS 7671 (18th edition). The entire exam ran very smoothly and since passing the exam I have received a certificate emailed to me as well as a physical copy mailed to me. Simon took the time to help understand the exam and make sure there were no hassles or distractions for me. Would recommend"
"First time I have used an online course, very impressed with this company. Easy to use website and very good, clear and practical advice regarding studying and taking the exam. Would not hesitate to use MJ Training in the future"
"Course material gave me a good understanding of the 18th edition & what to expect in the exam. Money well spent."
"Yeah, the online course was actually much better than I thought it would be. The way it is set up, in such a way as to allow you to review your progress, means you can get a handle on just how well you can navigate that numinous publication. I suppose one big advantage of a online course is flexibility: you can logon at anytime and study for as long as you want. Yep, good stuff."
"Informative helpful and well put together. Would have been nicer to have more information and video / audio of the new parts of the regs."
MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 26 reviews