MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd
Read MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd Reviews

About MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd:

City & Guilds approved electrical training provider. Specialising in the 18th Edition BS7671 IET Wiring Regulations, City & Guilds 2382-18 qualification and Part P of the Building Regulations, City & Guilds 2393-10 qualification.

01934752500

Tell us how MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd made you happy
18th Edition - online course, well-prepared training materials, good e-mail communication with Simon, exam in a good and relaxed atmosphere. I recommend.
(Heathrow) -
Really professional, friendly and offer a great service with people
(Basingstoke) -
I found MJ Training extremely helpful and professional. I needed to take my 18th edition electrical regulations quickly as due to covid and lockdowns I hadn’t been able too. After speaking with Simon he assured me I could sit the exam within a week if I wanted to, after booking the course I received an email with my login and access to an extensive 18th edition course with everything I needed including past test papers and mock exams to practice. On the day of the exam the venue was set up well and the examiner was very helpful and calming. I can’t thank MJ Training enough for all their help
Excellent and efficient service
Very helpful with the organisation of this exam
(Basingstoke) -
They have good communication, quick response as well as flexibility
(Basingstoke) -
Took my part P exam last week, Simon and Daniel were very helpful with everything and made sure it all went smoothly. Thanks!
(Bristol) -
Recently done my 18th Edition and Part P Examinations both on the same day through MJ Training Solutions would highly recommend anyone looking in doing these courses to use Simon. as an electrician of many years it helped me negotiate around the Regs book easier just for day to day use. His online Training was easy to use and could be picked where you left it, and conducted at your own pace and also telling you how much you had completed/ uncompleted many thanks to Simon and his colleague on the day. Ryan!!
Great service. Lots of locations. Excellent communication.
(Exeter) -
Very good information given to package a course that suit you best fair good prices looking forward to booking up my course asap
Excellent 18th edition training course and exam set up. Highly recommended.
(Guildford) -
Great company to do your 18th Edition thought. Both Simon and he's colleague were very helpful. Both on the day at the test centre and also with help with revision on their online service and also with some one to one help pre the exam. Can't rate them enough for there efforts and being able to still deliver high quality training. Even in these tough times we all fine ourselves in.
(Guildford) -
MJ Training was perfect for my needs, Simon was extremely supportive all the way, and I could not have asked for anything more. I passed both my 18th and Part P on the same day. And without Simon's advice and support I would not have had such a great result. The training was well planned on the day and Daniel was great and made us all feel at ease on the day. I highly recommend MJ Training and I shall do so to my friends and colleague's in the future. Thank you again Simon and Daniel. I am so looking forward to my new venture in electrical installation work, as I feel confident and able thanks to this course. Jim Dorset.
Good easy training course
(Solihull) -
Passed my 18th edition Frist time with mj training solutions, fantastic communication over a phone and emails ,I'm looking forward to do part p exams with them 👍 highly recommend 👍
Fantastic service very helpful this course was perfect for me by letting me revise when ever suits me and useful by doing the test wherever you want to take it Definitely recommend MJ training
(Bristol) -
Really easy to jump in and out of revision. And the guys are very helpful too
Thanks Ricky, congratulations on passing. Thx, Simon
If you are looking for a Part P or 18th Edition course, I can't recommend MJ Training Solutions enough, the online course is really helpful and easy to navigate, and if you put some time and effort into it, you can guarantee 💯 pass.
(Basingstoke) -
Thank you Nikolay. Congratulations on passing both the 18th edition & Part P exams. Thx, Simon
Excellent Service from Booking to learning advice through to a very professional exam set up
(Exeter) -
Thanks Richard. Congratulations on passing both your 18th edition & Part P exams. Thx, Simon
Simon is really good to arrange the course. course is on the point, easy to understand and really helpful to clear the exam.
(Bristol) -
Thanks Vinay, congratulations on passing both your 18th edition & Part P exams. Thx, Simon
MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 265 reviews