MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd
Read MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd Reviews

About MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd:

City & Guilds approved electrical training provider. Specialising in the 18th Edition BS7671 IET Wiring Regulations, City & Guilds 2382-18 qualification and Part P of the Building Regulations, City & Guilds 2393-10 qualification.

01934752500

Tell us how MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd made you happy
Very welcoming. Explanation of method of exam very clear. Punctual.
(Guildford) -
Well presented and organised course. Found it easy to find the time required to complete the training, and to book an exam time and location that suited me. I would definitely recommend.
(Guildford) -
Would definitely recommend MJ Training solutions. I was a bit worried about how I would find it studying online by myself but the way in which the material is delivered makes it easy and enjoyable. Past my 18th edition and part p Thanks Greg
(Guildford) -
Honestly a positive experience, the learning materials were great and I felt i was given the best chance to succeed. Simon was also friendly and super knowledgeable
Fantastic, The material they provided was very good and easy to understand. I found it much easier working through the course at home as you can learn at your own pace. I emailed them a question and I got a response within 12 hours. Thank you..
(Birmingham) -
MJ Training Solutions 'ARE THE SOLUTION' for taking further training in the electrical industry. Clear and concise instructions a great selection of quick tests and mock examination papers. No need to take time off working just put the time in required on each section and success is yours!! A great find.
(Basingstoke) -
As a timed served registered electrician is always very daunting having to sit exams in your mid 50’s, but after contacting & signing up to MJ Training Solutions it made the experience a whole lot easier, but you have to do the homework !!
Thanks, Peter
Very helpful and friendly staff. The training is quiz and self study based and comprehensive. The range of quizzes were engaging and fitted it with my spare time. Overall excellent.
Thank you, Mark, congratulations on passing. Thx, Simon
Good course material and very well set out. The exam was very smooth and facilities great, would definitely recommend to other electricians looking to do the 18th edition update.
Cheers Nathan. Congrats on passing. Many Thanks, Simon
Relly good professional and easy to use frendly qnd verry helpful ill be recommending him to everyone Lodes better than lerners loung
MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd 5 star review on 29th June 2021
Thanks Nick. I am pleased the home invigilation worked out well for you. Thx, Simon
Very structured training programme with very useful tips/info! Invigilator was very professional and humorous. 10/10
(Heathrow) -
Thanks, Michael.
Great service, no hassle, online training and test exams for Part P. Very happy thank you!
Thank you Ryan, Congratulations on passing. Best Reagrds, Simon
Very well organised. I was kept informed of any updates. Excellent service. Would definitely use again. Thanks.
Thanks Dave.
I personally found the mj training course brilliant. I could do the training at my own leisure and found the tutorial very easy to follow. Any questions I had about the course were answered really quickly so found the staff very helpful. Definitely would recommend this course if anyone is thinking about doing the 18th edition or part p exam.
Cheers Andy. Congratulations on passing. Many Thanks, Simon
After contacting a few companies I was very apprehensive about an online course. However Mike at MJS made it a very satisfying event, he was very patient in helping to set up the web cam that I bought specially for the course. There are very few times that I have spent money and got exactly what it says on the tin, this was one of them. Go ahead and book you will not be disappointed good value and great service. I received my card within a week what more can you ask.
Thanks Ged,
Excellent training company completed my part P course and exam in June. After having to delay the original date in April due to personal circumstances, Simon was very understanding and reschedule the exam date. As for the online course martial I found it second to none, easy to understand bite size sections which you can pick up and complete at your own time. I particularly found the 10 mock test papers at the end of the course learning to be very helpful. I would highly recommend this company for any training needs. Jon G
Cheers Jonathan, congratulations on passing. Thx, Simon
Well presented and organised course. I would definitely use the again.
Thanks Richard. Congratulations on passing. Many Thanks, Simon
good concise learning package very easy to follow and help me pass the course
Thanks Simon. Congratulations on passing. Many Thanks, Simon
Great training provider, highly recommended managed to help out at the last minut to sit exam. Simply great service will definitely use again many thanks really appreciated
(Bristol) -
Cheers Brian, congratulations on passing.
Excellent course materials, i would say better than I was given in my class based (16th and 17th) courses! Good to know help is only an email away also. Plus, 200 quid cheaper!! What more could you want?
Thanks John. Congratulations on passing. Thx, Simon