MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd
Read MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd Reviews

About MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd:

City & Guilds approved electrical training provider. Specialising in the 18th Edition BS7671 IET Wiring Regulations, City & Guilds 2382-18 qualification and Part P of the Building Regulations, City & Guilds 2393-10 qualification.

01934752500

Tell us how MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd made you happy
This is a really well structured course that is easy to follow and understand. Highly recommended!
(Solihull) -
Very good course, I would recommend spending a minimum of a week studying though as I tried to cram it all in during a three day period and then struggled during the exam, although I did pass.
Would recommend it.
(Bristol) -
Web based training lay out very easy to use. Able to drop in and out at any time.
(Exeter) -
Great venue put at ease for final exam would highly recommend Many thanks
(Fleet) -
All went smoothly and was well organised
(Heathrow) -
Brilliant way to obian a qualifican whilst in full time employment
(Heathrow) -
online course was very helpful and clear, step by step guidance and easy to understand.
(Heathrow) -
Excellent service from the first phone conversation. MJ Training’s electrical courses really focus you on the key areas during the learning process. Each course layout is tailored to help you complete each level before moving onto the next. Highly recommended!
(Exeter) -
Brilliant course... I absorbed so much info 77% pass. 65 years old & wearing a COVID mask for the Exam. Could have better if it wasn’t for the mask!
Thanks Simon😎
(Exeter) -
Very good course , easy steps to achieve the 18th edition. The assessor was very helpful.
(Bristol) -
Excellent , course was well priced and good deal when multiple courses booked , easy to follow and passed at the end so all good . Simon Was really helpful. Would highly recommend.
(Bristol) -
I was easily able to ask Simon about any queries regarding the online course and the exam conditions were extremely safe and well thought out.

I would definitely recommend MJ Training Solutions to other electricans.
(Basingstoke) -
Carried out my 18th edition training through MJ Electrical training, everything run smoothly with very clear course literature.
All round great customer service and communication.
Would highly recommend!
I found Simon's 18th Edition course excellent value for money and the quick, friendly and supportive response to any contact second to none. Thank you so much for arranging the exam as soon as possible given the Covid-19 situation.
(Exeter) -
Thanks Simon you did an outstanding job of helping and guiding me through the process. A real 5 Star Training Solution and you´ve got another customer through the exams. All the best
Thanks Simon, MJ Training Solutions uk Ltd. is very well organised institute.Above all it is very competed and affordable training.I would advise all the guys who want to achieve qualifications in the electric field should contact MJ ELECTRICAL TRAINING SOLUTIONS.
(Basingstoke) -
Many thanks to MJ Training for their professional support.
(Exeter) -
I had practically zero electrical experience and simply working through the two courses I took I passed with no problems. The exam was well organised even over the Covid 19 period and I was very happy with everything.
(Cardiff) -
Great course , the content was well laid out, plenty of quesses to reinforce the learning.
The price was reasonable, when I did contact Simon I received a quick reply.
It was a bonus that I could take the Exam locally in Exeter, even with CV-19 restrictions, appropriate measures were in place.
With instant examination results what more could you ask for,so could enjoy a beer in the evening to celebrate.
(Exeter) -
Very good practice material via portal, would recommend moving randomly through mock exam questions as in the test they are not sequencal.
MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 155 reviews