MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd Reviews

4.9
Based on 279 reviews
Read MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd Reviews

About MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd:

City & Guilds and IOSH approved training provider.

City & Guilds 2382-18 18th edition IET Wiring Regulations
City & Guilds 2393-10 Part P of the Building Regulations
City & Guilds 6072-51 Health and Safety in a Constuction Environment (Used for a Green CSCS Labourers Card)
IOSH Working Safely awareness course with centre invigilated exam (Used for an ECS/JIB health and safety exemption)

Online training courses with flexible examination options. Including home/webcam and workplace examinations.

01934752500

Tell us how MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd made you happy
Thank you for the collection of material. Quite a lot of interesting and accessible methodological material, which you can use in the future. Very interesting.
Customer service was great Simon was really helpful
Brilliant communications always there when you need support and prompt Will definitely use again and recommend highly for any course and services
Fast and thorough response to all my questions. Organised my exam booking with straightforward efficiency. Cheers, Dave C.
Would just like to say a big thank you to simon and Daniel for the help and support Bits that I was struggling with, Simon did a one to one with me on and it wasn’t to much trouble for him, he took his time to go over everything in detail. Simon explained the book and how it worked really well. Daniel gave a very warm welcome on arrival at the venue, he was great at putting people at ease whilst still running the exam in a professional way. Big thumbs up to Simon and Daniel 👍👍👍 I would highly recommend these guys.
Excellent training provider with great course structure, would highly recommend
Very reliable well worth the money
Very good training programme for online and good instructions when taking the test.
Thank you Simon, your guidance, learning material and flexibility of exam arrangements certainly made the process not only convenient but as comfortable as it could be. Regards Chris
We got cut off mid chat and they actually phoned me back and were very helpful.
No nonsense, just good service!
(Home Examination) -
Thanks, Jimmy.
well organized on the day of the test everything was made clear. the online learning was easy to get on with and made getting through the book easy
(Solihull) -
Thank you Bradley for the review. Have a great Christmas and New Year. Br, Simon
Professional company, I will definitely use again. Well organised, Excellent communication.
Thank you, Jamie for the review. Have a great Christmas and New Year. Br, Simon
Best training provided by Mj Electrical Training. Simon was so helpfull and he replied fast all the time when I need informations. If you’re going through the training provided by them and you’re focused on the tips/mock examens/other info’s provided you will pass 100%. Do not expect that someone to help you durying your test,on the exam day you are on your own which is good and honnest! 5 star training!
Thanks, Ioan. Have a great Christmas and New Year. Br, Simon
18th Edition - online course, well-prepared training materials, good e-mail communication with Simon, exam in a good and relaxed atmosphere. I recommend.
(Heathrow) -
Thank you Merek.
Really professional, friendly and offer a great service with people
(Basingstoke) -
Thanks, Norbert. 18th edition and Part P are completed now, congratulations! Kr Simon
I found MJ Training extremely helpful and professional. I needed to take my 18th edition electrical regulations quickly as due to covid and lockdowns I hadn’t been able too. After speaking with Simon he assured me I could sit the exam within a week if I wanted to, after booking the course I received an email with my login and access to an extensive 18th edition course with everything I needed including past test papers and mock exams to practice. On the day of the exam the venue was set up well and the examiner was very helpful and calming. I can’t thank MJ Training enough for all their help
Thank you, Neil. Congratulations on passing your 18th edition exam, Br Simon
Excellent and efficient service
Thanks, Ian.
Very helpful with the organisation of this exam
Cheers James.
They have good communication, quick response as well as flexibility
(Basingstoke) -
Thanks, Mohd. Congratulations on passing the 18th edition and the IOSH working safely exam. Kr, Simon
MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 279 reviews