Minima Sliding Reviews

5 Rating 48 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Minima Sliding
Read Minima Sliding Reviews

About Minima Sliding:

We are RIBA-approved specialist installers of Ultraline sliding doors. With advanced design and engineering, the doors deliver 20mm sightlines throughout the visible system. This combined with PAS 24:2016 & Part Q compliance makes the Ultraline sliding door unrivaled in both security and aesthetic appearance.

Ultraline has been designed around a clear vision & delivers a solution to the most rigorous of building requirements.

Sliding corner doors, floor to ceiling fixed windows and glass to glass corners are available in 1, 2, 3 & 4 track systems that can combine together.

01622 902095

enquiries@minimasliding.co.uk

Unit 4 Adams Wharf, Branbridges Road, Tonbridge

Tell us how Minima Sliding made you happy
Great ultra slim profile doors, great communication and reasonable priced, would highly recommend this company.
We set out to find high quality doors with a very low profile. On scouring the market we found many variations but few with the look and appeal of the Ultraline doors. We visited Georgia in the showroom in Kent who gave us a very comprehensive overview and followed up really quickly answering all of our questions. After extensive research across many suppliers, the Ultraline proposal gave the absolute best value when considering the quality of the product, price and service. On placing the order we went through the survey process which was extremely well communicated and professional. This ultimately led to an install in line with the expected timescales by a thorough and professional install team. In summary, I would definitely recommend Ultraline to anyone looking for a high quality slim profile sliding door. Great product, great comms and service. A pleasure to deal with.
lovely doors, ultra thin sight lines fabulous customer service delivered on time, fitters were both polite and efficient all fitted in 4 hours, I cannot recommend them highly enough, James & Dan were helpful, knowledgable and the communication and updates always meant I was in the loop in a word brilliant RS
My wife and I are absolutely thrilled with our two-pane Ultraline sliding patio doors - even more beautiful then we were expecting and the minimal sightlines are quite breath-taking - they have really brought the garden into our home. There were very few companies that we could find who could make a two-pane system of that size. Certainly not an inexpensive product, but good value compared to some others and worth every penny. I think I will stare at those doors for years to come. Dan was really helpful throughout the process over several months, sending me numerous videos, photos and other information to help me understand certain aspects of the product and installation. The fitters were amazing too - they did a fantastic job and were friendly, helpful, polite and careful throughout.
Wanted to create a modern high level of glass look on our Victorian terrace extension, to include floating unsupported corner. Chose Ultraline having seen their product on similar properties but also as they provided very competitive pricing - a lot cheaper than a many of other companies. They fitted thin frame sliding doors which look really great and the way the doors fit together works really well. Nice and secure when closed but able to fully open the corner of the house to the garden. So glad we chose sliding over bi-fold and the frames are so thin it’s like looking out through a single expanse of glass. Throughout the project they were professional and worked very closely with our builder to make sure everything went smoothly and fitted right first time. They were faced with the industry wide material supply problems but managed this well and kept ourselves and the builders fully informed throughout the project. Special call out to Mark who was our single point of contact and really pulled the project together with the builder. Excellent quality product, well specified and first rate installation team. I have no problems recommending Ultraline for these products. Will add some photos once rest of building works are finished
We had 4 x 3 meter windows installed. The view is the most important part of the house so the quality of the product was paramount. From the start the service, support and communication before and after installation was excellent. Dan and his team were most attentive and responsive. No question was too much trouble and the speed of the responses was really impressive. The installation was quick and professional and even though the installation was complex it went extremely quickly and smoothly. The team were very efficient. As expected the product is excellent. Thin frames to maximise the view, easy glide and the doors have a solid feel. The 3 meter windows are easy to open and the locking mechanism is strong and secure. We have been very impressed with the products and Dan and the team. Superb product, excellent friendly service and support and I cant recommend Dan and Ultraline enough.
We ordered a floating corner/open corner door configuration. The view out with the super slim profiles is fantastic. Literally looks like floor to ceiling glass. Doors open and shut really easily, no strength needed. Love the electric bolt locking system. Great service and follow up from the sales team. Everyone who sees them is wowed by the doors.
Super lovely slim frame sliding doors and a great experience dealing with this company. The sliding doors had won a 'Build it' award, so I went to see them in the showroom. They looked great, and James explained the particular features of the doors, and the pros & cons of the various options. His advice was top notch. He even convinced me to go to see products by their competitors as a comparison. So I chose sliding doors by two other manufacturers - I won't name them - but let's just say they didn't compare very well at all. One of them couldn't do panels as big as I wanted. Ultraline's quote was the middle of the three quotes I obtained, but the product was far superior in my opinion. There was no 'hard sell' or phone calls from Ultraline pestering me when my project took far longer to get off the ground than expected. They sent a surveyor out to measure up once the opening was made up - and they were very clear about the criteria needed for the opening. There was a slight delay with the doors, but this was at the start of the national glass shortage and most window and door manufacturers were reporting delays. The installation team were also awesome. The morning after the installation, I had a phone call from John to check I was happy with everything, and then an email, asking for feedback on 'what went well and what could be improved upon'. This is the mark of a great company. For me the 'what went well' was the personal service - when I phoned, they knew who I was - and someone was always on the end of the phone to answer my questions. I struggled to think of something for the 'improvement' - so I suggested an improvement to the wiring diagram in the booklet for the electrician! So to summarise - the doors look super - and this company is a joy to work with.
Excellent product. Very very detailed guidance for me and my builder ahead of installation making the process easy and giving me comfort that they will do what they say they will do. Refreshing to work with the Ultraline Kent team v other window providers. These guys are spot on with details and communications and delivered on time, with great finishes. Have already recommended.
From start to finish all the Ultraline staff have done nothing but provide an excellent service and product. The ordering process was simple and unstressful and all the staff were very easy to deal with! There were a couple of little issues upon installation which were resolved efficiently and without question, which just proves they provide excellent customer service. Would highly recommend.
Purchased several very large Ally sliding Doors for a New Build Home. Company were professional, helpful and friendly through out. Dan remained at end of phone for any Pre Fit Queries we had. A pre site visit enabled Chippies it talk through needs . Installers were also very organised , friendly and professional. And all work was checked by a senior member after work was completed. Although these doors were a considered purchase , their price point compares very well with other possibly more prominent companies. But the quality is top notch. Thanks Ultraline Team.
Our neighbours introduced us to Ultraline. We went to see Dan in the showroom and were really impressed by the design, quality and process. Since then the doors (3.2m High and 2.5m Wide) have been installed and look amazing in our glass architectural extension. Would recommend using them no problems
Amazing product and service
We choose Ultraline and ordered 3.4 M high x 4 M sliding doors which can go either way. The whole process was seamless and the installation was epic watching the doors being craned in from the street. The doors are amazing and they have affected the way we will live the rest of our lives in the house. Cant recommend enough.
Recommended by the architect, Ultraline have been very profession from start to finish, The sliding door and large fixed glass have been professionally installed and look great in the black finish. The sliding door mechanism is very smooth. Very pleased.
I chose Ultraline primarily for its minimal glazing system and the low U value. The actual installation delivers this and more as both sets of sliding doors 4.5 and 3.5 mtrs operate smoothly and precisely and the locking system is ultra secure. The plus on all this has been Ultraline's superb service from order taking to installation, bang on schedule. Great product - great value.
Mark and the team at Ultraline were brilliant supporting us through the whole process and now we have the doors installed, they look great. The price is competitive, the team very helpful and the product impressive. I would definitely recommend Ultraline.
Building a house on a hill overlooking a valley and with sea views. Capturing the views and bringing it into the home was are aim. These luvly sliding and bifold doors do just that. The sales and installation couldn't be more considerate and helpful. Our constructer is going for them in his own build. Praise indeed. Pictures to follow when build completed.
Fantastic service would highly recommend Ultraline very good price came when they said they would Fitters were extremely fast clean and left a perfect job
Minima Sliding is rated 5.00 based on 48 reviews