Mimas Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mimas Training
Telephone
Read Mimas Training  Reviews

About Mimas Training :

Perhaps the idea of going back into school environment doesn't appeal to you. At Mimas Training we understand, that's why our in-house and accredited training courses and techniques are tailored for adult learning.

We supply both an active training environment with experienced tutors with a wealth of knowledge and advice if you need it, to e-learning which can be done in your time, at your convenience because we understand that life often throws up challenges we need to deal with.

ben@mimastraining.com

Mimas TrainingUnit 1 Alpha Business ParkWhitehouse RoadIpswichSuffolk

Mimas Training  Reviews | 12th January 2020
mimastraining
More Photos & Videos
Great 4 days training highly recommend A*
Very good day
I attend SIA course At Mimas Training ... The Location was easy too find ....the course its self was very well presented with Ben going through everything in detail. Very good course would recommend Mimas Training . I am looking too book more courses in the future again with Mimas ....Thanks Mimas Team thank you Ben great Course mate.
Thanks for the review Scott was a pleasure meeting you
Done my door course it was a really good experience, met some great people on the course.
Ben is a great teacher and really helpful in helping me find a job after the course
This was a great course with step to step guidance through each part. Really learnt and enjoy the day Ben is a great teacher
Injoyed my course,s with Mimas.Trainer Ben really helps you understand the course and doesnt matter how many question i had Ben happly answered for me. All the staff are so friendly. I highly recommend Mimas Training and i will be going back for more in the Furture.
I done the CCTV course with Mimas, Ben and the team are great! From booking through to the course all my questions were answered! The course delivery was brilliant! Will definitely use Mimas again!
Course centre is easy to find and well kitted out. I did my DS course there and found the trainer very professional with comprehensive training material. I would recommend this course to anyone seeking their qualification.
The course I attended was the door supervisors course, I will also recommend Mimas great content and great support all the way through the course.
Great course ran over the two weekends, welcoming staff and very knowledgable in the subject, would recommend for anyone looking at their SIA license.
Done my Door supervisors course Ben and the team were great made it easy to understand and a relaxed atmosphere get course will definitely be doing more training with Mimas .
I came to Mimas training to do my personal licence course. The location of the training centre is easy to get to with lots of free parking. The course was very well delivered and everything was explained thoroughly.
I was extremely pleased with my results gaining top marks. The process was all explained on what to do next and I now have my licence. Thank you for the top service.
Great course very well presented Ben Lewry goes through everything in detail definitely worth the money to go through the door supervisor course, would recommend it to anyone who is looking to become a door supervisor. 10/10 marks from my experience there
Was a bit nervous about the training course I was on, but Ben and he's staff made me feel relaxed. Can not speak highly enough about these guys
Great course, great facilities, staff so friendly.
Will use again
Really good course!
Really friendly service, ordered online, course login details came through straight away. Even had a call from an employee to ask if everything was ok after I completed the course. Would recommend to anyone.
Mimas Training is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews