Mimas Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mimas Training
Read Mimas Training  Reviews

About Mimas Training :

Perhaps the idea of going back into school environment doesn't appeal to you. At Mimas Training we understand, that's why our in-house and accredited training courses and techniques are tailored for adult learning.

We supply both an active training environment with experienced tutors with a wealth of knowledge and advice if you need it, to e-learning which can be done in your time, at your convenience because we understand that life often throws up challenges we need to deal with.

ben@mimastraining.com

Mimas TrainingUnit 1 Alpha Business ParkWhitehouse RoadIpswichSuffolk

Professional
The course was very enjoyable and well run, you are put at ease straight away which was great, Ben taught me everything I needed to know and passed the exams with ease and he had good experience to back up any questions asked. I would highly recommend anyone wanting to do any security training goes through Mimas as it’s well worth your money
Great course, made to feel welcome and content was easy to understand
Really good course with Ben, well delivered, learnt a lot and passed first time, will be using Mimas again for training.
Really enjoyed my course here, the trainer was brilliant and explained everything so well.
The Training provided was very professional And to a very high standard I did find some of the test questions very hard So I would advise you to pay attention and take the time to read all the books provided and do your research before doing this test. The office staff are very helpful and friendly and will offers great advice on a wide range of courses available at the centre. I would definitely recommend doing your training with them 100% satisfaction I definitely use them again
Mimas Training  5 star review on 19th March 2021
Great course delivered at the perfect pace for our group. Will be booking more in the future. Highly recommended
2nd course I have done with mimas training can't fault anything if I attend anymore it will definitely be through this company
Great to have you back Shaun, look forward to seeing you in the future ;)
Ben our tutor gave a very well executed and structured approach to the tuition it was a great opportunity and will definitely be back to learn more thankyou titans security and minas training 10/10
Great to meet you ;). Great course, you taught Ben a lot as well which is what it's all about
Thank you for teaching in action and giving me the opportunity to see skills and concepts being implemented in real-time.
Ben was the perfect teacher, he reflected back through personal experiences and used that into scenarios and learning, I’m looking to extend my learning with Ben on future courses 🙌
The course was very well structured and the information given was presented well. Ben is a great teacher and is easy to talk to if any questions needed to be asked. I would recommend Mimas Training to anybody wishing to venture into security
Thanks for the review Jamie, was a pleasure having you on the course!
Fantastic course. After coming back into the business from years ago a lot of things have changed. Very well structured course, easy to understand literature and well presented. When I need to refresh, Mimas will be the place to go. I highly recommend.
A pleasure to meet you Brian was a great course
Excellent course delivered by a very friendly,approachable and knowledgeable tutor.Highly recommended.
Hi Julian, glad you enjoyed yourself
Great well delivered training thanks Paul S
Great to meet you Paul ;)
Professional, helpful very happy with my corse thank you
Great training provider highly recommended
Great course. Highly recommended. Many thanks.
Good communication and kept me informed of venue and dates with some pre-learning documents.
Really helpful effective opens more doors in life having more knowledge
Mimas Training is rated 5.00 based on 128 reviews