Mimas Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mimas Training
Telephone
Read Mimas Training  Reviews

About Mimas Training :

Perhaps the idea of going back into school environment doesn't appeal to you. At Mimas Training we understand, that's why our in-house and accredited training courses and techniques are tailored for adult learning.

We supply both an active training environment with experienced tutors with a wealth of knowledge and advice if you need it, to e-learning which can be done in your time, at your convenience because we understand that life often throws up challenges we need to deal with.

ben@mimastraining.com

Mimas TrainingUnit 1 Alpha Business ParkWhitehouse RoadIpswichSuffolk

Done my personal licence course with Ben was a lot of information to take in but everything was explained very well and I achieved a pass mark of 39/40
Highly recommend
Mimas Training  5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Training was superb and the whole process was very easy to use and navigate. Would highly recommend!
Good fun and well delivered, really enjoyed being back in the classroom again.
Well delivered corse, nice one Ben 👍🏻
Brilliantly run course not like most courses where you want to fall asleep Ben made learning a enjoyable experience with his fun friendly and professional attitude 100% recommended for any courses provided
Excellent training
Talked through how team worked and very freindly staff
Just completed a 4 day SIA course with Ben, fantastic tutor Who really brought his wealth of experience to the course instead of it being death by PowerPoint he brought it to life so it sinks into your brain and is an enjoyable experience. The course is intense and you take a lot of information in but Ben helps it stick rather than feeling overwhelmed i was confident going into the exams - waiting for my results!

They centre is COVID aware with plenty of social distancing in place and hand sanitizers etc so felt very safe and comfortable.

Highly recommend
Perfect environment for learning and good friendly tutor.
Ben was amazing, he made me feel comfortable with asking anything about the course. He was very clear on all the teaching aspects
The instructor has a deep knowledge and gave us anecdotal accounts of how the door supervisor work is.He is very nice and answered all questions well and with personal examples.
The instructior is friendly and polite. His use of real life examples really helped me with the assessments. I would recommend this course to all walks of life. U don't need to be a gym type. The only place I would recommend in the south east of England.
I completed the door supervision 4 day training programme with Ben.. The level of his teaching was unbeatable. We were made to feel very welcome and most of all comfortable. I would highly recommend mimas training
Very intuitive with loads of experience shared.
Very good company, reliable and professional
Mimas Training  5 star review on 24th August 2020
Quality training program and excellent tutoring👌.
The best teacher I ever had I learned a lot skills Ben was really helpful and so friendly
Guidance covered all levels of ability from those with experience and those without. Plenty of opportunities to ask questions if unsure of anything.
Great tutor , venue and great course. Would highly recommend.
Great service, highly recommend as Ben was helpful and knowledgeable.
Mimas Training is rated 5.00 based on 60 reviews