Midway Clothing & Promotions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Midway Clothing & Promotions

Tell us how Midway Clothing & Promotions made you happy

Telephone
"Very good Service, reasonable prices and quality product."
"Very good, quality product, quick turnaround time and good customer service"
"We've been a customer for just over 3 years now and can't praise them enough! Very approachable and friendly, professional and turn orders around very quickly with high quality garments. Pricing is very competitive too. Overall I'd highly recommend them and we look forward to working with Midway for years to come."
"Excellent service as always from Midway Clothing. High quality clothing and embroidery - delivered on time at a very competitive rate. I would highly recommend Midway for all your workwear clothing and promotional needs."
"We use Midway for branded clothing as well as promotional product for three simple reasons: - Great customer service - Good quality - Competitive cost"
"They fulfilled our order in a timely manner. Simon was a pleasure to work with and the quality of the finished embroidered garments is excellent. I would recommend Midway Clothing & Promotions"
"Fair pricing, simple design & ordering process."
"Having been let down previously by other clothing suppliers, Midway clothing was recommended to me by OneBC, a Nottingham based, fashion house. Simon was incredibly helpful and efficient, arranging over 15 clothing samples for staff to try before I placed an order. Delivery of the order was prompt, with the quality of the embroidered company logo and clothing, being excellent. Far better than that supplied by several previous suppliers!"
"It was a pleasure to work with Midway Clothing and Promotions. Excellent product at affordable prices. Very professional and humble where the service exceeded my expectation. In particular, in finalising all the small details. Moreover, queries were responded promptly. Thank you to Simon and his team for the outstanding service. I would not hesitate to highly recommend Midway Clothing products and services."
"Midway Clothing & Promotions provided an excellent and very personal service, from start to finish. They were very patient with me throughout the process - despite all my queries, order changes, and slow confirmation. The response time of the team was extremely quick which really helped me. The team was also very friendly and it seemed like they genuinely cared about the order. Most importantly, the team and I are incredibly happy with the quality and look of our garments; particularly given how reasonable the price was. We cannot fault Midway Clothing & Promotions and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to personalise garments for big or small groups."
"As always an excellent service and great products."
"Great service, competitive prices and delivered on time. I can't rate this company any higher. They really know their stuff and guide you through the process very professionally. I've used other local suppliers in the past for workwear but this company is the best and I have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Excellent service, highly recommended. Dave (NDS) Nottinghamshire Driving School / LGV & B+E training."
"Incredible service from start to finish"
"Fantastic company who are really friendly and always there to help."
"They delivered in time and their products are great quality."
"An efficient, fast and reliable service offering high quality goods at a bargain price"
"Excellent service - from initial choice of suitable garments and sizing, advice and steer of size and location of branding through to delivery without waiting 12 weekend no broken promises. Would recommend to anyone requiring corporate or sport clothing."
"Midway Clothing are brilliant to work with, very helpful, always available, competitively priced and quick with turnaround times. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!"
"I have now used Simon and his team on many occasions for various clothing issues for 3 businesses I run, Simon has always excelled with my expectations and has always given great advice on types of clothing to use. Keep up the good work Midway"
Midway Clothing & Promotions is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews