Midway Clothing & Promotions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Midway Clothing & Promotions
Courier, Own Driver
Read Midway Clothing & Promotions Reviews

Tell us how Midway Clothing & Promotions made you happy
Very good and quick turnaround. Highly recommended
Very helpful answering any queries, good quality, embroidery top notch, and at a good price.
Excellent service, quality clothing, definitely recommend
I have used Midwayclothing for a number of years and have always received excellent service.
One size/colour combination was not in stock, but the bulk of the order was sent anyway (I had been informed). The remainder of the order arrived a few days later. Quality good, price reasonable, communications pleasurable, club members happy with their stuff. Recommended.
Simon and Mid Way Clothing provide SURE24 with all our branded uniform wear. They are first class in the service they provide. Prompt and efficient and have never let us down even when we have a last minute rush for extra items during exhibition times.
I've used Midway for many years and they've always offered exceptional value and service. Alex. ASY Property Services
Just picked up t-shirts - top quality printing and material! Simon was so easy to deal with too and super quick service :) Excellent price too!
excellent service, always friendly and prompt -Simon and team are great
Provided construction safety/Hi viz clothing
Both my dad and I order our work clothes from here, great quality and service, wouldn’t go anywhere else! Also recommended to a friend.
Excellent service and quality products at competitive prices, what more can you want!
We used Midway to produce new uniforms - t-shirts, jackets and aprons - for all of our front of house staff. The service and products received were first-rate.
My unit recently had an order for 20 polo shirts made up with two intricate designs to commemorate sailors and marines who fell in the 1st world war. The finalised artwork and design as well as the wording is absolutely 1st class. We have had designs done by other companies before, but nothing as good as the finished products we received from you guys. Thank you very much, and we look forward to dealing with you again in the future.
Last weekend we celebrated fifty years of the British Carp Study Group. It was important that the merchandise was of the highest quality and the clothing supplied by Simon fitted the bill. From my initial contact through selection of clothing, logo design and production the team was helpful and the process faultless. Thank you for contributing to the success of our event
Amazing customer service and a very personable and friendly team that I've been delighted to work with for over 10 years.
The hoodies were exactly as ordered. They were very reasonably priced and a good quality product. The delivery window was within the advised time scale.
Everything about Midway is professional. From my original conversation with Simon, through every aspect they were clear , exact and prompt. Thank you Midway.
Wonderful service, easy to deal with and prompt personal delivery Wouldn't go anywhere else !
Always Happy to help great service
Midway Clothing & Promotions is rated 5.00 based on 70 reviews