Midway Clothing & Promotions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Midway Clothing & Promotions

Tell us how Midway Clothing & Promotions made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Great company, Simon always makes sure we get our orders in good time and always top quality."
"Excellent quality and great turnaround/service throughout"
"Great service from start to finish and really good quality merchandise."
"Thank you so much for completing our relatively small order of hoodies in time for our school ski trip. The clothing was of excellent quality and the embroidery and printing were perfect! I will be using Midway again!"
"Simon and his staff have provide my business with uniforms for many years now. The work is always good, on time and competitively priced."
"Just before Christmas I was in need of some long sleeve T-shirts & Hoodies. I met Simon and although Midway were very busy with orders in the run up to Christmas he managed to get my order printed off and ready for me to collect in 4 days. Great service and really excellent product quality."
"We have ordered our work wear from Midway Clothing for several years and have always found them to be very helpful, professional and reliable. Their service is outstanding, and the quality is excellent! We would highly recommend them."
"I needed new uniform for my staff and Midway Clothing were really helpful from start to finish. The quality of the clothing is excellent and service was great. Would highly recommend."
"Great service, communication and product. Always very happy with result, my go to supplier."
"Brilliant service form Midway Clothing. A pleasure dealing with Simon again. I would definitely recommend them."
"Simon's business provides an excellent service. In my opinion they are big enough to cope yet small enough to care. I will continue to use them for my future requirements."
"Midway have provided a thoroughly professional service to us. Providing advice on the options for our uniforms at competitive prices. They provide a prompt services, including embroidery, with great customer service and good communication. I would recommend using them and will be looking to place further orders with them in the future."
"Midway offer a very personal and professional service. The quality of the garments are excellent and the embroidery perfect. As a long standing customer they are always happy to supply samples and provide guidance on the best places to add the company logo. The more you buy the pricing goes down but they will also provide one off garments. I communicate by email and telephone and normally have pricing within a day, quicker if I telephone normally instant. Delivery is always on time even when we sometimes push for quick jobs they somehow always manage to deliver and we are very appreciative of this."
"Brilliant service and products."
"Very good Service, reasonable prices and quality product."
"Very good, quality product, quick turnaround time and good customer service"
"We've been a customer for just over 3 years now and can't praise them enough! Very approachable and friendly, professional and turn orders around very quickly with high quality garments. Pricing is very competitive too. Overall I'd highly recommend them and we look forward to working with Midway for years to come."
"Excellent service as always from Midway Clothing. High quality clothing and embroidery - delivered on time at a very competitive rate. I would highly recommend Midway for all your workwear clothing and promotional needs."
"We use Midway for branded clothing as well as promotional product for three simple reasons: - Great customer service - Good quality - Competitive cost"
"They fulfilled our order in a timely manner. Simon was a pleasure to work with and the quality of the finished embroidered garments is excellent. I would recommend Midway Clothing & Promotions"
Midway Clothing & Promotions is rated 5.00 based on 47 reviews