Midway Clothing & Promotions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Midway Clothing & Promotions

How would you rate Midway Clothing & Promotions ?

"Midway Clothing & Promotions provided an excellent and very personal service, from start to finish. They were very patient with me throughout the process - despite all my queries, order changes, and slow confirmation. The response time of the team was extremely quick which really helped me. The team was also very friendly and it seemed like they genuinely cared about the order. Most importantly, the team and I are incredibly happy with the quality and look of our garments; particularly given how reasonable the price was. We cannot fault Midway Clothing & Promotions and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to personalise garments for big or small groups."
"As always an excellent service and great products."
"Great service, competitive prices and delivered on time. I can't rate this company any higher. They really know their stuff and guide you through the process very professionally. I've used other local suppliers in the past for workwear but this company is the best and I have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Excellent service, highly recommended. Dave (NDS) Nottinghamshire Driving School / LGV & B+E training."
"Incredible service from start to finish"
"Fantastic company who are really friendly and always there to help."
"They delivered in time and their products are great quality."
"An efficient, fast and reliable service offering high quality goods at a bargain price"
"Excellent service - from initial choice of suitable garments and sizing, advice and steer of size and location of branding through to delivery without waiting 12 weekend no broken promises. Would recommend to anyone requiring corporate or sport clothing."
"Midway Clothing are brilliant to work with, very helpful, always available, competitively priced and quick with turnaround times. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!"
"I have now used Simon and his team on many occasions for various clothing issues for 3 businesses I run, Simon has always excelled with my expectations and has always given great advice on types of clothing to use. Keep up the good work Midway"
"Excellent efficient service. Most competitive prices in nottingham. Excellent customer service."
"We have used Midway Clothing for many years and have always found them to be very helpful, professional and the clothing supplied is of very good quality. We would have no hesitation in in recommending Midway Clothing for any work-ware requirements."
"I am the director of MG Nottingham Ltd. Midway Clothing have just supplied all of the uniform ready for our opening of MG Nottingham Ltd. The products and service is fantastic and we will be using them for everything going forward."
"I am the director of Vehicle Procurements Ltd. Midway Clothing have done all of our branded clothing and accessories since 2009 when I established the business. Now our company has grown significantly we receive many offers of similar products from various different companies. This doesn't make any difference to us due to the quality of service and products we receive from Midway Clothing."
"The Midway Team managed to meet a very tight deadline, whilst still providing quality embroidered polo shirts."
"Always go that extra mile finding product and getting it to our clients in time"
"Great Service .. Great Products!!"
"Very helpful and supportive. Excellent value for money, great quality. Hardy's Farm Shop"
"quick ordering, offers delivery which is helpful and good quality items. Good Service overall."
Midway Clothing & Promotions is rated 5.00 based on 24 reviews