Middlers Accountants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Middlers Accountants
Read Middlers Accountants Reviews

About Middlers Accountants:

Welcome to the review page for Middlers, the north east's loving, business minded accountants.

Here you will find honest and verified reviews from our lovely clients. We take great pride in providing our unrivalled high quality service and we hope the words here from our clients reflect that.

If you would like any more details about who we are and more importantly how we can help you and your business then please do not hesitate to drop us a call or email.

Thanks
The Team at Middlers

01913849508

The Old Sweet Shop
Coxhoe
Durham

Tell us how Middlers Accountants made you happy
On the ball, quick and clear correspondence, keep you in the know and get the job done well!
Fast working, very friendly and professional staff. Easy to communicate with, even while travelling and out of the country. They know what they are doing and have your best interest at heart which makes the whole process of tax so much less stressful. I highly recommend Middlers Accountants!
I have found middlers very helpful frenderley and excellent at explaining thing's in layman's terms
Takes the hassle of self-assessment away at a reasonable price. Would recommend Middlers without hesitation.
Lynsey and the team have been my accountants for quite a few years now and I couldn't be happier. I absolutely hate anything to do with numbers and struggle to understand anything to do with the tax system so I gladly hand all my info over to the team and they sort it all out for me without any stress or worry. If I have a problem I know I can ask Lynsey and will get fair, informed and helpful advice that I can understand! They understand my working practice as a self employed person running a small business and tailor advice to fit me as an individual which is great. It's a very professional and forward thinking practice with the added benefit of being run by a lovely and helpful group of people. I honestly can't recommend Middlers, Lynsey, Andy and the team enough.
Very helpful and professional
fantastic service very professional
Outstanding service - I'm very happy with them, and they save me considerably more money than their very reasonable charges!
Professional service, always available for advice, friendly personnel who take their time to get to know you and your business
Middlers have just completed our tax return again and as always are so efficient and helpful and knowing they are just at the end of the phone if you need them is so reassuring
My accounts have never been so easy, I am always informed of any actions I need to take and any actions carried out on my behalf. Very pleasant people, always there for a bit of guidance and advice. Highly recommended!
Lynsey made everything so straight forward for us with a really fast turnaround all for a reasonable price. 100% recommend.
Excellent acountents very friendly and helpful staff
Always on hand for advice and always friendly professional service.
Very professional service, friendly and always responded quickly whenever I had any queries. Accounts well kept and all submissions completed and on time. Highly recommend
A fantastic company with a focus on helping my business become a success. Everything was very well explained and my questions were all answered quickly. Would recommend to anyone who wants support from a business who knows how to look after it's clients.
Lindsey and Natalie where very helpfull in my first year of business and very professional. I couldn't of had a better accounts team thankyou .
They provide quick and efficient service
I have recently chosen Middlers as my new accountants. I have have found them very approachable, easy to work with, very friendly and professional. I would certainly recommend them to anybody.
Middlers Accountants have been helpful,professional and reassuring. I would have no hesitation in recommending them and using them again. Jane McKay (CGT return help)
Middlers Accountants is rated 4.97 based on 189 reviews