Middlers Accountants Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Middlers Accountants

About Middlers Accountants: Welcome to the review page for Middlers, the north east's loving, business minded accountants.

Here you will find honest and verified reviews from our lovely clients. We take great pride in providing our unrivalled high quality service and we hope the words here from our clients reflect that.

If you would like any more details about who we are and more importantly how we can help you and your business then please do not hesitate to drop us a call or email.

Thanks
The Team at Middlers

01913849508

The Old Sweet Shop
Coxhoe
Durham

Tell us how Middlers Accountants made you happy

"A fantastic company with a focus on helping my business become a success. Everything was very well explained and my questions were all answered quickly. Would recommend to anyone who wants support from a business who knows how to look after it's clients."
"Lindsey and Natalie where very helpfull in my first year of business and very professional. I couldn't of had a better accounts team thankyou ."
"They provide quick and efficient service"
"I have recently chosen Middlers as my new accountants. I have have found them very approachable, easy to work with, very friendly and professional. I would certainly recommend them to anybody."
"Middlers Accountants have been helpful,professional and reassuring. I would have no hesitation in recommending them and using them again. Jane McKay (CGT return help)"
"Professional service but very approachable."
"Fantastic service...Very efficient and great customer service First time using Middlers and will definitely use again....Would thoroughly recommend this company"
"Excellent service. A professional team. I have been very happy with all my dealing with Middlers Accountants."
"I started my business last year, got a recomendation about middlers from a colleague. I have not looked back, ideal for a business when your on the go all the time, they handle your paperwork in the background while you do what you well in the foreground. Simple, easy and very effective. Thanks to all the staff at middlers."
"Great accountant. I have been with them since I formed my company 3 years ago. They have guided me through setting up a limited company and have always been on hand to help me from month to month. I would highly recommend them."
"Cheerful, efficient, prompt service that actually saved me money - what's not to like! Would recommend them without hesitation to anyone, on the basis of their service so far. Location is not a barrier, since the bulk of business is conducted by e-mail (but it is also nice to pop in and say hello at times)."
"Absolutely fantastic! Middlers have gone above and beyond to help me understand by business figures. Their knowledge and enthusiasm has helped to grow by business. They are not just your standard accountants!"
"Lynsey and the team have made the upkeep and subsequent completion of my accounts very simple. The combination of Xero, AutoEntry and a person just a phone call away is then perfect blend."
"Middlers Accountents have been preparing the accounts for Development Chemicals Ltd. for the last three years. They have always been highly professional and responsive to all questions and requests for support and advice. Dr Peter Nightingale"
"Been working with Middlers Accountants for over 2 years fantastic service,great staff nothing is ever a problem.Would thoroughly recommend this company."
"The team at Middlers have been nothing short of exceptional from day one and a far cry from the type of "stuffy", grey suited accountants we have been used to working with in the past (who have had a tendency to overcomplicate things and skip on the more practical, useful details we need to know!). Not only are they warm, friendly and a genuine pleasure to work with, but they are real experts in their field. When we joined Middlers they spotted a number of errors in our books and worked really quickly to sort them out, explaining everything clearly and putting our mind at ease throughout. As well as bookkeeping and filing support, we make use of their monthly Roundup service - it has been a complete *game changer* for our business, helping us to make much more informed decisions in the company and, on a personal level, given us much needed clarity, motivation and focus as business owners. I'd strongly recommend this part of their service to anyone looking to grow their company. Lynsey and Andy should be very proud indeed of the company they have built!"
"All staff are really helpful and friendly always a prompt service. I would highly recommend to anyone"
"Excellent service .. and friendly.. Recommended"
"Friendly, professional and tailored service. Equip you with everything you need to make life easier and stress free. Thank you 😁"
Middlers Accountants is rated 4.98 based on 111 reviews