Middlers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Middlers

About Middlers: Welcome to the review page for Middlers, the north east's loving, business minded accountants.

Here you will find honest and verified reviews from our lovely clients. We take great pride in providing our unrivalled high quality service and we hope the words here from our clients reflect that.

If you would like any more details about who we are and more importantly how we can help you and your business then please do not hesitate to drop us a call or email.

Thanks
The Team at Middlers

How would you rate Middlers?

J Beadle
Verified Buyer

We have been using Middlers for a couple of years now. The initial set up and training on the software was great, very clear and easy to understand.
Any questions we have are answered quickly and explained well.
Great service and happy to recommend to anyone.
G Bowler
Verified Buyer

Ive been with middlers for 3 year now and have found them very helpful and allways there for advice and help with an open door policy for me to call in whenver i need it .
L Richardson
Unverified Reviewer

I use this firm. They're the friendliest, most helpful people you could hope to meet.
D McCullagh
Unverified Reviewer

I have been using Middlers Accountants for a few years now after a recommendation from a friend and I couldn't be happier with the service they have provided.
Mr S Gibbins
Unverified Reviewer

I used Andy and Lynsey for my accountants , always helpful , always approachable and explain things in language a simple mechanic can understand . If there were 6 stars still not enough . Cheers
S Fascialift
Verified Reviewer

I have been using middlers from the start of middlers .
Main reason is how helpful and approachable they are and relaxed way of doing my accounts as when i find myself very busy I can relax finding my paper side of my business is in safe hands .
Would highly recommend middlers to everyone

Regards shaun fascialift maintenance
G Hutchinson
Verified Buyer

Dealing with my business brilliantly for me
A Orr
Verified Reviewer

My tax return was made super easy and stress free! Middlers are very helpful and professional. I would highly recommend them.
Verified Buyer

Being new to the concept of self-employment and to the tax returns process, I was i suppose naturally a little anxious about how to go about carrying this out and about the time and efforts involved.

Lynsey and Middler's were professional yet welcoming, and made this such a smooth and seamless process for me. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to anyone looking for a great accountancy service from start to finish.
D Thorburn
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy tax returns. Make my job alot easier. Lynsey is friendly and professional. Lovely accountants to work with.
M Skidmore
Verified Buyer

Great friendly service, everything that needed to be done was done and on time. Easily contactable and always helpful, would certainly recommend Middlers.
L Ltd
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from a friendly team. Always there to help 24/7. A massive help to our business. Thank you
N Shore Gifts
Verified Buyer

We have been with Middlers Accountants for over a year now after finding them on the web. We are very happy with the service they provide and are always there to help if we need them
G Ewing (Inspiral Cycles)
Verified Reviewer

Middlers are very friendly professional and helpful. They are fully conversant with Xero (and many other digital tools) and do everything needed to keep me control of Inspiral Cycles' accounts, bookkeeping, tax, payroll, NEST pension, etc... Middlers helped to transfer me to Xero and to work in a way that fully exploits the benefits, reduces costs, and their bookkeeping support saves me time. Very highly recommended.
R Plews
Verified Buyer

Always efficient, professional and punctual. We couldn't be more happier with Middlers.
A Electrical
Verified Buyer

after being recommended by a friend .it did not take long to know why,after meeting lynsey and her staff,i have been treated very professionally but with a personal touch.
I have no qualms about recommending them to anybody
K Bathrooms
Unverified Reviewer

This is an excellent service. Lynsey was very helpful and gave me some sound advice. Genuinely a great company with positive attitude towards the services they provides, everyone should get in contact.
P Cleaners
Verified Buyer

I have been using Middlers for a number of years now , I have found them very friendly and helpful and very professional
S Xie
Verified Buyer

Have been with Middlers since I launched my company back in 2013, super cool bunch, very responsive always there to help. At first I had a lot of basic accounting questions these guys were massively helpful by explaining all the details that I needed to know. Highly recommend these guys to any business owners!
G Plastering
Verified Buyer

Very friendly efficient service it makes a big difference when you can talk to an accountant this is my 4th accountant in 30years and buy far the best they really do go out there way to help you. just gone digital and i love it everything is so much easier for me now so thank you Lynsey and Andrew
Middlers is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews