Middlers Accountants Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Middlers Accountants

About Middlers Accountants: Welcome to the review page for Middlers, the north east's loving, business minded accountants.

Here you will find honest and verified reviews from our lovely clients. We take great pride in providing our unrivalled high quality service and we hope the words here from our clients reflect that.

If you would like any more details about who we are and more importantly how we can help you and your business then please do not hesitate to drop us a call or email.

Thanks
The Team at Middlers

01913849508

The Old Sweet Shop
Coxhoe
Durham

How would you rate Middlers Accountants ?

"Excellent service .. and friendly.. Recommended"
"Friendly, professional and tailored service. Equip you with everything you need to make life easier and stress free. Thank you 😁"
"Good service"
"All of Middler’s staff are friendly,Middler’s are always prompt in their response and helpful no matter the situation. An all around good accountancy for those who need a bit guidance with their affairs"
"Modern book keeping services and fast responsive advice :)"
"Overall really pleased with Middlers accountants. They took care of everything in a quick and professional manner."
"Provided professional and friendly advice followed by accurate and timely completion and submission of my personal tax self assessment.........all for a fair price. My first experience with an accountancy firm. I'd certainly recommend Middlers !"
"Excellent service. Made the start up of our business so much easier. Highly recommended."
"Middlers is not only efficient and knowledgeable but they also provide a personal service. I have now been with them for a number of years and I have been impressed by their communication skills and affability."
"Middlers have been great from the start. I’ve had 2 accountants in the past which were happy to take their fee but not so happy to respond to queries which cost me £1000s over the years. Always have swift responses from Lynsey and the rest of the staff if I need my mind putting at ease."
"Efficient, accurate but more importantly they are friendly and take the time to know your business and what your requirements are, friendly expert people that put you first."
"Fantastic staff, always there to help with any questions I have , makes my business tax rtn stress free . Would recommend to everyone."
"Middlers are quite simply exceptional - the best accountants I have ever had. Their response rate to any equiry is so fast and comprehensive, and nothing is ever too much trouble. 5 out of 5!"
"Used middlers accountants for the last 3 years and had no problems at all! Very helpful staff and would recommend to anyone looking for a local accountant!!"
"This is my first year of using Middlers accountants and I have been very impressed. They were very quick and helpful. They kept me updated regularly via email. Overall very good customer service."
"Always available when you need help. They take their time to get to know you and your needs and have been patient while I got to grips with a new system. They provide a much appreciated personal and quick service"
"I feel Middlers have always gone above and beyond to help our business. They have also help us understand everything clearly which has been extremely helpful as a new business"
"I've been using Middlers for several years since I started my company. Even though I cannot compare them with any other accountant or there services I am more than happy with the quality of service I have received. The only improvement I can think of is an espresso machine for when I visit."
"Middlers Accountants take away the hard bits and make everything simple, adding a sprinkle of great service, and a dash of great communication. They offer their clients a simple and cost effective solution to their accounting needs. If you’re looking for an accountant, stop looking and choose Middlers."
"Great customer service. Anything I need is a short phone call away👍 Lynsey is always very helpful and easy to talk to"
Middlers Accountants is rated 4.98 based on 93 reviews