merchantloanadvance.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend merchantloanadvance.co.uk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read merchantloanadvance.co.uk Reviews

About merchantloanadvance.co.uk:

A merchant cash advance is a relatively new product to the UK financial market but it offers an array of exciting features for businesses operating in retail, hospitality and leisure. In fact, any business that accepts credit and debit payments via a card terminal could qualify for a merchant cash advance.

info@merchantloanadvance.co.uk

St Andrews Park, Queens Lane, Bromfield Industrial Estate

Tell us how merchantloanadvance.co.uk made you happy
MLA were very helpful and found the right way for my business to go.
Hi Gary,

Thank you for the review. We wish you and your business every success in the future.

MLA Team
I found the process to be efficient, I was kept fully advised and the advance loan was far quicker than expected.
I would recommend Liberis to any would be clients
Hi Doug,

Thank you for using merchantloanadvance.co.uk to find the finance that you required. We are pleased that Liberis was able to provide the full funding amount. I will pass on your comments to them. We wish you and your business every success in the future.

First class service thanks
Hi Andrew,

MLA Team
Brilliant fast service would use again and recommend
Hi Michael,

Disappointed.
Hi Rasel,

We are sorry to hear that your experience was not what you had hoped for. I will pass this onto the Lender in question and will follow up with you via email.

We wish you the very best in your future endeavours and hope to hear from you soon.

MLA Team
Fist time we have used Capify and I must say the whole process was superb from start to completion.
Hi Gary,

Thank you for using merchantloanadvance.co.uk to find the finance that you required. We are pleased that Capify was able to provide the full funding amount. I will pass on your comments to them. We wish you and your business every success in the future.

Very easy to deal with
Hi Roy,

MLA Team
Quick friendly easy. What more can you say.
Hi Darren,

MLA Team
Very good easy and quick process
Hi Shahbaz,

MLA Team
Stuart was very helpful and the process was rather seamless and easy for a change.
Hi Deepesh,

very good service
Hi Derek,

Very helpful
Hi Alison,

Good help
But takes too long.
Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for the review. Apologies about how long it took to get the funding. I'll pass this onto our customer support team. We wish you and your business every success in the future.

MLA Team
From the moment I got in touch with Nathan at 365 business finance I felt that I was in good hands. Nathan explained all options open to me and worked swiftly and diligently to get my funding approved. I am very happy with the service I received from Nathan and look forward to working with him and 365 business finance in the future.
Hi Salim,

Thank you for using merchantloanadvance.co.uk to find the finance that you required. We are pleased that Nathan from 365 was able to provide the full funding amount. I will pass on your comments to him. We wish you and your business every success in the future.

Simon (MLA Team)
Had a very smooth and professional service all through the cash advance system. Would highly recommend to anyone needing a short term business cash boost to invest in your goals..!
John.
Hi John,

Easy quick and fast.
Hi Masooma,

MLA Team
Very quick and easy to setup and get the funding we needed
Hi Richard,

MLA Team
Great service very quick a d straight forward
Hi Mike,