merchantloanadvance.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend merchantloanadvance.co.uk

About merchantloanadvance.co.uk: A merchant cash advance is a relatively new product to the UK financial market but it offers an array of exciting features for businesses operating in retail, hospitality and leisure. In fact, any business that accepts credit and debit payments via a card terminal could qualify for a merchant cash advance.

info@merchantloanadvance.co.uk

St Andrews Park, Queens Lane, Bromfield Industrial Estate

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how merchantloanadvance.co.uk made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Procedure was very fast reliable and easy to use."
Hi Hitesh,

Thank you for the review. We wish you and your business every success in the future.

"excellent all round"
Hi Christopher,

MLA Team
"Very helpful and a simple process from start to finish. Antoinette was a star."
Hi Chris,

Thank you for using merchantloanadvance.co.uk to find the finance that you required. I will pass on your comments to Antoinette. We wish you and your business every success in the future.

Regards,

Simon (MLA Team)
"Very happy with the service Thanks"
Hi Philip,

MLA Team
"Good service Good to work with firm"
Hi Charnjit,

MLA Team
"MLA were very helpful and found the right way for my business to go."
Hi Gary,

MLA Team
"I found the process to be efficient, I was kept fully advised and the advance loan was far quicker than expected. I would recommend Liberis to any would be clients"
Hi Doug,

Thank you for using merchantloanadvance.co.uk to find the finance that you required. We are pleased that Liberis was able to provide the full funding amount. I will pass on your comments to them. We wish you and your business every success in the future.

Simon (MLA Team)
"First class service thanks"
Hi Andrew,

MLA Team
"Brilliant fast service would use again and recommend"
Hi Michael,

"Disappointed."
Hi Rasel,

We are sorry to hear that your experience was not what you had hoped for. I will pass this onto the Lender in question and will follow up with you via email.

We wish you the very best in your future endeavours and hope to hear from you soon.

MLA Team
"Fist time we have used Capify and I must say the whole process was superb from start to completion."
Hi Gary,

Thank you for using merchantloanadvance.co.uk to find the finance that you required. We are pleased that Capify was able to provide the full funding amount. I will pass on your comments to them. We wish you and your business every success in the future.

Simon (MLA Team)
"Very easy to deal with"
Hi Roy,

MLA Team
"Quick friendly easy. What more can you say."
Hi Darren,

MLA Team
"Very good easy and quick process"
Hi Shahbaz,

MLA Team
"Stuart was very helpful and the process was rather seamless and easy for a change. Thank you"
Hi Deepesh,

"very good service"
Hi Derek,

"Very helpful"
Hi Alison,

MLA Team
"Good help But takes too long."
Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for the review. Apologies about how long it took to get the funding. I'll pass this onto our customer support team. We wish you and your business every success in the future.

MLA Team
"From the moment I got in touch with Nathan at 365 business finance I felt that I was in good hands. Nathan explained all options open to me and worked swiftly and diligently to get my funding approved. I am very happy with the service I received from Nathan and look forward to working with him and 365 business finance in the future."
Hi Salim,

Thank you for using merchantloanadvance.co.uk to find the finance that you required. We are pleased that Nathan from 365 was able to provide the full funding amount. I will pass on your comments to him. We wish you and your business every success in the future.

Simon (MLA Team)
"Had a very smooth and professional service all through the cash advance system. Would highly recommend to anyone needing a short term business cash boost to invest in your goals..! John."
Hi John,