merchantloanadvance.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend merchantloanadvance.co.uk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read merchantloanadvance.co.uk Reviews

About merchantloanadvance.co.uk:

A merchant cash advance is a relatively new product to the UK financial market but it offers an array of exciting features for businesses operating in retail, hospitality and leisure. In fact, any business that accepts credit and debit payments via a card terminal could qualify for a merchant cash advance.

info@merchantloanadvance.co.uk

St Andrews Park, Queens Lane, Bromfield Industrial Estate

Tell us how merchantloanadvance.co.uk made you happy
great help and service
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the review. We wish you and your business every success in the future.

Excellent service
Hi Naseem,

I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE

MLA Team
Very quick and efficient service
Hi Linda,

MLA Team
I found Richard to he very helpful and he found a solution to my request incredibly quickly. 5 stars.
Hi Darren,

Thank you for the review. I will pass on your comments to Rich. We wish you and your business every success in the future.

MLA Team
It was very simple and helpful to apply for the loan
Hi Jason,

MLA Team
Responsive and easy to use
Hi John,

MLA Team
Friendly and professional service.
Hi Anthony,

MLA Team
really helpful and easy to use service x
Hi Emma,

Excellent service
Hi Inderjeet,

MLA Team
Excellent service from start to finish, would highly recommend
Hi Mandy,

MLA Team
We had to go direct to the lender in the end as the broker seemingly had no idea what was going on
Hi Heather,

We are sorry to hear that your experience was not what you had hoped for. We did try and return your call. I can see from our records that you successfully received funding via our panel of lenders.

We wish you and your business every success going forward and hope to hear from you soon.

MLA Team
Procedure was very fast reliable and easy to use.
Hi Hitesh,

excellent all round
Hi Christopher,

MLA Team
Very helpful and a simple process from start to finish. Antoinette was a star.
Hi Chris,

Thank you for using merchantloanadvance.co.uk to find the finance that you required. I will pass on your comments to Antoinette. We wish you and your business every success in the future.

Regards,

Simon (MLA Team)
Very happy with the service
Thanks
Hi Philip,

Good service
Good to work with firm
Hi Charnjit,

MLA Team
MLA were very helpful and found the right way for my business to go.
Hi Gary,

MLA Team
I found the process to be efficient, I was kept fully advised and the advance loan was far quicker than expected.
I would recommend Liberis to any would be clients
Hi Doug,

Thank you for using merchantloanadvance.co.uk to find the finance that you required. We are pleased that Liberis was able to provide the full funding amount. I will pass on your comments to them. We wish you and your business every success in the future.

Simon (MLA Team)