Mercedes-Benz Of Slough, Slough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mercedes-Benz Of Slough, Slough

273-283 Bath Road, Slough SL1 5PR, UK

Tell us how Mercedes-Benz Of Slough, Slough made you happy
One star is actually to many, Don’t bother with Mercedes Slough, I won’t go into all the issues as it would take far too long but the most worrying issue was that they had re-set the service indicator but not actually serviced the car or done any of the checks, the sales guy went to great pains to tell me it did not need servicing for another 364 days. I saw the car before it was prepared but was assured anything that need doing would be done, well they did nothing except a quick wash and hastily apply “Stargard” (don’t waste your money), while I was waiting to collect. The matters have been resolved now but it should never of happened in the first place appalling service and the managers were useless as well thankfully they have been replaced now.
Avoid Mercedes Benz Slough like the plague. Had a simple warranty repair (Headrests stuck in up position) to conduct to a new 8 month old Merc E220D Coupe lease car. This was in November 2018, even after countless call... No one has ever got back to me- APPALLING!. I rang them last week (26 Apr 2019) as Major service is due and politely asked if they could the repair to the headrest at the same time as major service.... Absolutely sir... someone will call you back shortly... Still damn well waiting. Ridiculous... my previous cars have been Audi and BMW and i tell you the service experience is unbelievable compared to Mercedes ! Shame on You Mercedes Slough!
Mercedes-Benz Of Slough, Slough is rated 4.44 based on 18 reviews