Mega-Nutrition Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mega-Nutrition Ltd
Read Mega-Nutrition Ltd Reviews

About Mega-Nutrition Ltd:

Mega-Nutrition is a U.K based Company Specializing in Nutritional Health Products. Quick Dispatch, Low Prices & We Only Sell Products With The Freshest Expiry Dates Guaranteed Always! We Carry Over 50+ Brands In Stock, Ready For Dispatch!

mega-nutrition1@outlook.com

Unit 8 Wates Way, Acre Estate

Tell us how Mega-Nutrition Ltd made you happy
Good prices and quick delivery
Prompt delivery and supplements at a competitive price.
Really quick delivery and supplying stuff i find difficult to get elsewhere, very impressed.
super good service I can recommend­čśä
Excellent product. Very prompt service too and all at a great price.
Really fast service on a hard to get product - Awesome Thanks! I'll be in touch for more products soon. Emma
Livraison un peu longue
Good service very quick delivery Good product
Excellent, fast delivery - my order came sooner than expected. Really pleased with the service.
Great products on offer. Speedy dispatch. Thank you
Timely delivery with expiry dates of next year
communication poor, awaiting refund.
Good service quick delivery, reasonable priced products
Still didn't received package. Please send me tracking number.
Hi. We will email you the tracking number in the next 30 mins.
Your product cost is very high, found it cheaper on another site
purchased Super enzymes on the recommendation of a friend and am very please with the results. very good service with prompt delivery. Many thanks.
order was dispatched & received within the accepted timeline, will certainly use them again.
Quick efficient delivery
Missing product! I ordered and paid for 2 pieces of Solgar Phoshatidyl Cholin but received only one. My complaint-emails have not been answered.
Mega Nutrition have provided speedy delivery of supplements throughout the coronovirus epidemic. I've been very pleased except for NOW Magnesium Citrate 200mg. I have taken this dose of Mg citrate for many years and from several brands with no problem but this brand really upset my stomach, such that I had to stop and revert to a previous brand, making me wonder if it might really be MgO2?
Hi there. Very sorry to hear that you have had issues with with this product. It is GMP certified and the quality is as good as it gets. Magnesium tablets are very hard to breakdown for may people. So they have added in "croscarmellose sodium" which is an additive that helps breakdown the tablet to me it easier to digest. It is likely this that you have reacted to. But we have had no other complaints about this product or any NOW foods mangnesium. Its one of our most popular sellers. Regards
Mega-Nutrition Ltd is rated 4.55 based on 369 reviews