Mega-Nutrition Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mega-Nutrition Ltd
Read Mega-Nutrition Ltd Reviews

About Mega-Nutrition Ltd:

Mega-Nutrition is a U.K based Company Specializing in Nutritional Health Products. Quick Dispatch, Low Prices & We Only Sell Products With The Freshest Expiry Dates Guaranteed Always! We Carry Over 50+ Brands In Stock, Ready For Dispatch!

mega-nutrition1@outlook.com

Unit 8 Wates Way, Acre Estate

Tell us how Mega-Nutrition Ltd made you happy
Exactly as described and prompt delivery
prompt delivery of great supplements
Fast delivery , good price, good quality ...what do I need more
Good value for the money
An incompetent company that sent me the wrong product and then berated me for complaining to them afterwards. It took me almost a week to get them to acknowledge their mistake and then only after I got Paypal involved. Did not answer their phones, made me leave a message. Found the same products available elsewhere at a much cheaper price. Avoid at all costs.
An unfortunate situation here. Customer received the wrong item which can happen from time to time. Im sure anyone can appreciate that. 1st email from customer not received. We have since learned that our email is not working correctly. Should be fixed today/tomorrow. Customer left voicemail message that was NOT clear due to his voice shaking with anger. And so he received the general response email which he did not take kindly to. Probably the most rude, abusive and threatening customer we have ever dealt with unfortunately. As soon as we understood the issue we dispatched the correct item the very same day and offered to collect the offending item. But customer had already returned the product and was demanding £25 for his trouble to go to the post office. We have offered £15 as a gesture off goodwill but he has not confirmed. The comments about getting paypal involved for us to response are nonsense as the replacement item was re-dispatched before he opened a paypal case. The product is not available "Much cheaper" elsewhere in the UK and if it was why didn't he just buy it there in the first place? He has stated that we did not answer the phone? But it is he who chose not to speak to customer service and left an unclear voice mail. Very confused by most of these comments. Clearly just an attempt to slander us as much as possible, to vent his frustration. Email will be sorted today so hopefully we can avoid such occurrences in the future.
Very happy with service!
Very good service and price, not started using the product yet hence I gave 4 stars and not a possible 5.
Great product and price including a fast delivery. Would certainly use again.
as promised
Good prices good products and fast delivery highly recommend
Great service, fast responses and rapid delivery. I will use this company in the future, they don’t disappoint.
The service could be better. I had to wat a long time for my items to be delivered while I paid extra for faster delivery
The product I ordered took 13 days to arrive via Royal Mail 24 so only have been taking the supplement I ordered for 2 days!
The first time used Mega N. Delivery of the item took a week which was within their T&C. Though many companies have a quicker delivery time. They put my instructions of where to leave the parcel if I was not at home as part of my delivery address. Come on Mega N. Unsure if would use the company again undecided at present.
I have only processed one order to date.
Very good customer service Fast delivery
Good, will buy it again
Product never arrived. Mega Nutrition sent me 3 (THREE!) insulting emails saying "We ask for your honesty." .... WTF! Have since checked out some of their reviews. Many complaints of products not arriving. So, back at you, Mega Nutrition. Did you even send it? I ask YOU for YOUR honesty! Facit, if you want to receive your products, and you don't want accusations of lying/fraud/dishonesty, don't bother with this company. If you decide to go ahead anyway, make sure you pay with PayPal. You'll get your money back immediately if something goes wrong.
Item dispached the next day and arrived in good time. Perfect transaction, will definitely use again. Highly recommended.
Great quality product and great quality service and delivery
Mega-Nutrition Ltd is rated 4.55 based on 371 reviews