Medion Shop UK Reviews

Dorcan

Categories:
Electrical
Home Appliances

How would you rate Medion Shop UK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"AVOID MEDION PRODUCTS dreadful service. they 'repaired' my laptop which had died (no power) after 3 months normal usage. when received it back the box had been crushed in transit and the battery was split and leaking. They asked me to send it back with royal mail, who declined it due to hazardous condition, then DPD same, then another courier said same. In the end i am left with an unusable dead laptop and medion wont resolve it as I am physically unable to return the product to them. AVOID MEDION PRODUCTS"
"Sent back my tablet for repair as Battery would not hold charge and was still under warranty. I was informed they could not repair under warranty as they claimed it had a liquid Intrusion. I strongly disagree with their findings as it is always been kept and stored in a leather cover, and never been in a situation were it could have got any Liquid intrusion. They now want to charge me £110 for repairs, or have it sent back with a £26.00 delivery charge."
"I ordered a laptop from Medion, which arrived 10 days ago. The laptop seems ok, but I am getting no service or backup whatsoever. Their phone is never answered, most emails are ignored and a complaint letter to headquarters has been ignored. I spent over £500, I expect my queries to be recognised. I am praying nothing goes wrong as other customers suggest that getting repairs, even under warranty, is a nightmare. I would not buy from Medion again."
"Had a Medion E6234 from ASDA. Well built but have had to scrap after 22 months because repair guys said it was beyond repair. ASDA CRAP!! Do not buy a Medion computer. Am writing this in an Inet cafe......at least their comps work. MEDION. Cheap crap?"
"Bought two tablets as christmas presents for my grandchildren, 7 & 9. Both developed faults within two months and in both instances were told that they were not covered by the 3 year guarantee. Would never buy another median product. BE WARNED!"
"Very poor customer service and rude. The laptop was unreliable, poor quality and had expensive problems within 2 years for no apparent reason. Would not recommend."
Sheila Girling
Unverified Reviewer
"Medion - Customer Service is rubbish. I agree with all the negative reviews on the other site too. Will not respond to contact or resolve any problems with Medion products. So BEWARE you have been forewarned. 02/10/2014"
"medion guarantee not worth squat still waiting over a month for repair have been told pack of lies from them have now been told crack on case told computer repaired when phoning for tracking number was told computer not ready told no number for Swindon have to phone Germany still don't know when machine will be ready when sending back anything for repair take all serial numbers and take photos mysterious faults appear when it reaches repairs shop"
Medion Shop UK is rated 1.13 based on 8 reviews