Media Street LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Media Street LTD

About Media Street LTD: Media Street is a creative digital agency with Web Design, Hosting, Online Marketing & Development all under one roof.

Charlie@media-street.co.uk

Unit 5 Merlin Business Park
Exeter Airport Business park

"An amazing team of very helpful people. Very patient, especially with the less technically able!! Thank You."
"I asked Media Street to help re-design a new website for our business Taste Devon and the service was fantastic from start to finish with the new look far exceeding what we hoped for. Great company."
"Media Street took on my website build and improve my SEO. Excellent service and communication from the team, especially Jenny and Charlie. Improved daily visitors to site and lots of enquiries and quotes from the new in site contact form. Couldn't be happier! Thank you Media Street."
"I highly recommend the team at Media Street LTD They are friendly, professional and more importantly had a real understanding of my requirements, resulting in a beautiful website. Keep up the good work!!"
"Diony Investigation Security Events Ltd My old web site was not making any impact with the outside world A friend recommended Media Street.We had a chat about what was needed and the team got straight on it and designed me a whole new site I could not be more pleased with what they came up with Fantastic team Thank you Media Street"
"A pleasure dealing with a company who take the time to ensure that our specific needs were catered for, and have the knowledge to suggest and implement new strategies. Thanks."
"I'm using Media Street's SagePay gateway plugin for Joomla. Simple setup, and it usually works exactly as advertised. I ran into a tricky problem with getting the plugin to work with a new site. Charlie couldn't have been more helpful in assisting me to resolve the problem. Site back up and running, payments being accepted, and a happy client."
"Charlie and the team at Media Street are superb. I had a virus on my server damaging lots of websites - Charlie was able to rectify the issue quickly and professionally, then recommend and implement a range of measures to prevent future issues. Thoroughly recommend Media Street for high quality website & server work."
"Charlie and the team at Media Street redesigned our outdated and mobile unfriendly e-commerce website and replaced it with a slick, easy to navigate site that now works brilliantly across all devices. Now the trouble with most web designers is they work on a project basis. Once the project is complete, you're on your own with your new website. That's the big difference with Media Street. They form a relationship with you and your site and strive to keep it constantly updated, refreshed and are always helping you look at new ideas to continually improve and develop it, bring more traffic and ultimately, more sales. Since we began working with Media Street just less than a year ago, traffic has quadrupled and sales have more than doubled. We can't thank them enough and wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend Charlie and his team."
"Charlie and his team at Media St have been extremely helpful and the customer service has been second to none over the past four years of being a web hosting customer with them. They are always at the end of the phone if there's any queries which get actioned very swiftly and nothing is ever too much trouble. Keep up the good work Media St - would highly recommend."
"Media Street have benefited our business tremendously with their experience in on-line marketing and website development. In a very short time they have completely transformed our on-line presence. I would not hesitate in recommending their services to anyone."
"Great service and excellent resuts"
"After being in business for 20 years I must say that the team at media street are by far the best company I have ever done business with."
Media Street LTD is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews