MeadowMania Reviews

customer service
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
Gary Martin
Reliable seeds, delivered promptly, well packaged and containing sound advice on planting and managing.
Ian Hay
Efficient delivery and useful planting guidance. Only just prepared a small bed for planting!. Picture attached.
Sue Burton
Attached is a photo of my 2006 purchase and I have no doubt my 2019 purchase will be just as successful. Thank you Meadow mania.
Verified Buyer
I bought “instant sunshine” last year 100 grams scattered them on my old bonfire site they have been great for three months, a wonderful display. Just coming to an end now. Ordered the same thing for next years diplay. Arrived promptly.
Daire Walsh
Easy to use web site with a great selection. Prompt delivery.
Chris Scott
I purchased the AM5 Amenity Grass slow growing blend for my grass drive. I put down the seed a couple of weeks ago and it's now starting to come through nicely.
Alan Hutchins
Absolutely stunning - we required cover for a strip of land bordering the canal to provide a natural backdrop, MeadowMania came up trumps with their sunshine mini meadow mix. The seeds were sown three months ago and the photo shows the effective border created in that time!
Denny Howell
Quality of seed is fabulous, everyone, literally, everyone has germinated! Customer service is exceptionally high as is their communication. Exceptional knowledge on their products and I will certainly be ordering some pasture mix once the paddock has been sorted out I purchased wild meadow, sunshine mix, ox eye, scabious and ragged robin seeds on this occasion. No hesitation in recommending to others and I think you'll find you'll say the same!
Kay Elliot
Started a wild flower patch last year - rather late - first week of May because of torrential rain in the weeks before. All the grass was removed...then because the ground is heavy clay I added sand - rotovated 3-4 times - more sand. Threw the seeds. The results were utterly amazing. 'Gasp with delight good' !!! Honestly. However, over the winter the bullyish grass clumps coming up again darn them...so I've spot killed them I'm afraid...will do it again...leave it a bit..then remove those clumps. I'm also adding yellow rattle to try to deter the grass in the future. Advice, support, information pamphlet, efficiency of posting etc all great with Meadow Mania. I'm not going to anyone else - ever!
Susan
Excellent service and products. We created a wild flower meadow in newly acquired land next to our house here in France. Thank you.
MeadowMania is rated 4.78 based on 1,939 reviews