Market Recruitment Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Market Recruitment

About Market Recruitment: Market Recruitment help ambitious B2B technology clients hire marketers who can make them grow

Index House St Georges Lane

Telephone
Emma Wright
"Attentive and helpful on the phone. Great help for interview and presentation prep."
Ross Chapman
"Recently, at a newly-funded enterprise SaaS company, I needed to hire great talent, fast and - as the first marketing leader - I had little time for the usual back-and-forth that recruiting requires. Market Recruitment's unique approach of video interviewing the first shortlist of top candidates saved us tons of time, allowed us to quickly judge capability and cultural fit, and ultimately accelerated the hiring process. They supplied us with a strong selection of outstanding content, product and demand generation team leaders and top candidates were 'in the driving seat' within 3 months. If you're an ambitious tech company in or entering the UK market and needing to build or expand a marketing team to fuel growth, I recommended getting in touch with Matt, Fiona, Ruth and the great team at Market Recruitment."
Verified Buyer
"Having worked with over a dozen recruiters during my most recent job hunt I can confidently say that Market Recruitment, specifically Ruth, were a cut above the rest. They've placed me in a fantastic role which I believe will be a great fit and despite my nagging were always very quick to respond. Highly Recommended!"
Sara Bell
"As soon as I contacted Matt and Fiona they were straight on the case to find maternity cover at short notice. They were extremely responsive and put forward some fantastic candidates. Thank you both for your professional and speedy approach."
Thanks Sara, we really appreciate the opportunity to help you. And good luck with the little one :)
John McCann
"It's been a very long time since I've worked with a recruitment company that really impressed me. Market Recruitment has been nothing short of excellent. The team took the time to really understand my requirements, set realistic expectations, provided high calibre candidates (such that narrowing the pool was very difficult), and were extremely easy to work with. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Market Recruitment and will certainly be utilising its services again in the future."
Louise Robertson
"Great team who realised that we are a start up with a very special culture with strong values around people. They weeded out the hot air, the jargon and the can't roll your sleeves up and got us a superstar. Thank you."
Nadine Wearne
"Matt knows the B2B marketing job market inside out and he was quick to understand the kind of role I was looking for. He provided me with great interview tips and advice. I could not recommend Matt and his team more highly. Thank you!"
Edward Pearcey
"This company was excellent throughout my recruitment process, and helped me land a fantastic role with Bureau van Dijk. Matt was helpful and informative from the first contact to the last, and really guided me through the process."
Sonia Ngoyi
"Spoke to a lot of recruiters and these guys are on the money. Friendly, honest, supportive. Couldn't have asked for more. Their knowledge about B2B marketing in Tech is incredible too."
Koby Amedume
"I have worked with Matt for a few years now and he has always been a great point of contact for recruitment and advice on roles. Matt has helped source some really strong candidates for my teams and has always been pragmatic in his approach."
Oliver Stoller
"Market Recruitment provided me with expert advice on all aspects and stages of the hiring process. I found Matt to be extremely helpful, providing expert opinions and insights that really made a big difference and gave me a competitive edge. I will certainly be referencing Matt's advice in the future and do not hesitate to recommend Market Recruitment."
Dean Lindsay
"Matt was fantastic throughout the process, getting me a great role and opportunity, as well as getting me prepared for the interviews. I’m having a great time in the new role and Matt was instrumental in getting me this opportunity - thank you!"
Nikkita Sartori-Sigrist
"Market Recruitment were excellent at helping me find my dream job! Matt, the Director, was incredibly helpful and often went out of his way to provide me with assistance. He was always friendly, considerate and easy to talk to on the phone. Would definitely recommend this company & looking forward to starting my new role that wouldn't have been possible without the help from Matt and his team! Nikkita"
Market Recruitment is rated 4.65 based on 26 reviews