Mark Denton Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mark Denton

About Mark Denton : Mark is an inspirational conference and keynote speaker on leadership and teamwork from Hampshire in the UK. Since 2002 he has shared his highly motivational multi-media account of leading a team to success in the prestigious ‘BT Global Challenge’ to audiences worldwide - and to universal applause.
Known as the ‘world’s toughest yacht race’, it’s a 32000 mile, multi-stage event that traverses the worlds’ oceans against the spin of the earth. Staged over 10 gruelling months, it’s contested by 12 teams with identical equipment and budgets. It’s also a race that anyone can take part in, the crews being all amateurs, 70% having never sailed before. And with just one professional skipper on each team of 18 to pull it all together, it’s the ultimate test of leadership and teamwork.

hello@markdenton.co.uk

87 Satchell Lane

How would you rate Mark Denton ?

Roberto Giannattasio
Verified Buyer
"Very powerful delivery of the presentation (general feedback from the audience). Only minor comment: suggest to update slides' layout"
David Jones
Verified Buyer
"By relating real experiences to our circumstances"
"Presentation tailored and relevant."
"Clear delivery with story telling to back up points made"
Steve Prichard
Verified Buyer
"Very interesting challenge. Very well broken down, explained and linked to management and leadership qualities."
"I thought that it was a very interesting topic on what was clearly a very challenging task both physically and mentally whilst also being a fantastic adventure. It was well presented and definately had an impact on me which I discussed with friends and colleagues afterwards"
Brian Ward
Verified Buyer
"Mark is a superb speaker with a very engaging and insighful account of his round the world yachting experience. There was a great deal of symmetry between Mark's excperience in skippering and how we as Engineers manage and enthuse our teams. Mark delievred an excellent and ethusiastic approach to team building and motivation whilst also sharing a humble message of learning from others. I have taken many of his insightful messages and strategies to help me with my team. Thank you very much Mark, I really appreciate your guidance."
"Mark not only delivered his key note speech but he assisted greatly in shaping and directing teh day. His experienece was invaluable."
Mike Pauley
Verified Buyer
"very engaging. told the story well."
"Out of all the Leadership Trainings that I have been to, the one Mark done was the best."
"Very interesting and engaging. I enjoyed the lessons on overcoming obstacles and learning from each experience and how to apply that to our challenges in the work force as well as our daily life."
"What a pleasure to actually meet someone that has traveled around the world on a sail boat. The stories of disappointment and triumphs were interesting. Mark keep me on the edge of my seat the entire time and engage!! Was also wonderful to hear how the obstacle's were overcome by involving everyone's buy in. Simply outstanding presentation!"
"The story telling left you on the edge of your seat and his subtle leadership advise was able to hit home with our Foreman. We heard time and time again that this was the BEST leadership conf. they had attended. Will definitely engage with Mark again! Thanks so much! Lisa Ortega 701-317-6182"
"When addressing feedback he was able to relate it everything back to terms that we as managers could relate."
"I really enjoyed Mark's story and how he has been able to apply it to business and getting people to work together. Our conference was very enjoyable and interesting. I also feel we learned a lot of practical applications we can utilize in making our business better. Very inspiring and I hope to see him speak again."
"I must say I did get a lot out of Marks story. I did learn a few thing about realizing that there are many different way to accomplish the goal you set out to do. I will defiantly take this knowledge home with me."
"he shared a life experience with us, although he doesn't work in our industry, we work in a very dangerous industry, so watching his story and having him tell it, made me feel good because this guy is not just some suit and tie that's going to stand up in front of a room and tell us about safety and coming together in dangerous situations and being a leader, when the most dangerous thing they have done was park a car!"
"loved his story, and the different take he had on teamwork & leadership building."
"You done a good job telling the story and how working together as a team for the same outcome can be done I really enjoyed it and I can take good info and learn from it thanks"
"He told a story about an experience that I have never experienced, but was very engaging and kept me interested in the outcome. His lessons learned in a leadership role translated to me as a leader despite the differences."
Mark Denton is rated 4.98 based on 41 reviews