Mark Denton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mark Denton
Read Mark Denton  Reviews

About Mark Denton :

Mark is an inspirational conference and keynote speaker on leadership and teamwork from Hampshire in the UK. Since 2002 he has shared his highly motivational multi-media account of leading a team to success in the prestigious ‘BT Global Challenge’ to audiences worldwide - and to universal applause.
Known as the ‘world’s toughest yacht race’, it’s a 32000 mile, multi-stage event that traverses the worlds’ oceans against the spin of the earth. Staged over 10 gruelling months, it’s contested by 12 teams with identical equipment and budgets. It’s also a race that anyone can take part in, the crews being all amateurs, 70% having never sailed before. And with just one professional skipper on each team of 18 to pull it all together, it’s the ultimate test of leadership and teamwork.

hello@markdenton.co.uk

87 Satchell Lane

Tell us how Mark Denton made you happy
Excellent presentation. Very helpfull message to our daily bussiness decissions.
A truly inspirational speaker who provides transferable messages for all industries and walks of life. Highly recommended!
Mark gave us a new perspective on what we do every day. Leadership must be implemented differently in every situation. A great hour with many new insights
Wonderful sesion. It was amazing how Mark talked about his experience and the messages he sent to us can be applied from day 1 with our teams. A lot of lessons learnt in less than 90 minutes.
Mark, provided the finale to our 2 day Managers conference, his story gave us some very powerful messages about leading people in an engaging, entertaining, very human and well grounded manner. It was a most enjoyable, refreshing, & thought provoking.
Very engaging and great delivery. It was very interesting to discuss leadership in a different context (sailing), and be able to apply it to our own scenarios.
I found the session I attended fantastic - a truly inspiring journey!
Mark was invited to give the Key Note Address for the annual Total Exploration Leadership Seminar. The presentation proved to be the highlight of the event with Mark's energetic and engaging story telling aligning so well with our organization's leadership program. While the session itself lasted for 90 minutes, many of the participants provided feedback afterwards that they could have listened for an hour more! Thanks Mark for providing this memorable moment.
I was more then pleasantly surprised with the engaging and interactive leadership training received at our company kick off this weekend. The training felt easy to relate to, but challenged the conventional way of thinking and it was so applicable to the company integration we are currently going through. What a pleasure! Thank you Mark.
Very powerful delivery of the presentation (general feedback from the audience). Only minor comment: suggest to update slides' layout
By relating real experiences to our circumstances
Presentation tailored and relevant.
Clear delivery with story telling to back up points made
Very interesting challenge. Very well broken down, explained and linked to management and leadership qualities.
I thought that it was a very interesting topic on what was clearly a very challenging task both physically and mentally whilst also being a fantastic adventure. It was well presented and definately had an impact on me which I discussed with friends and colleagues afterwards
Mark is a superb speaker with a very engaging and insighful account of his round the world yachting experience. There was a great deal of symmetry between Mark's excperience in skippering and how we as Engineers manage and enthuse our teams. Mark delievred an excellent and ethusiastic approach to team building and motivation whilst also sharing a humble message of learning from others. I have taken many of his insightful messages and strategies to help me with my team. Thank you very much Mark, I really appreciate your guidance.
Mark not only delivered his key note speech but he assisted greatly in shaping and directing teh day. His experienece was invaluable.
very engaging. told the story well.
Out of all the Leadership Trainings that I have been to, the one Mark done was the best.
Very interesting and engaging. I enjoyed the lessons on overcoming obstacles and learning from each experience and how to apply that to our challenges in the work force as well as our daily life.
Mark Denton is rated 4.98 based on 50 reviews