Mark Denton Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mark Denton

About Mark Denton : Mark is an inspirational conference and keynote speaker on leadership and teamwork from Hampshire in the UK. Since 2002 he has shared his highly motivational multi-media account of leading a team to success in the prestigious ‘BT Global Challenge’ to audiences worldwide - and to universal applause.
Known as the ‘world’s toughest yacht race’, it’s a 32000 mile, multi-stage event that traverses the worlds’ oceans against the spin of the earth. Staged over 10 gruelling months, it’s contested by 12 teams with identical equipment and budgets. It’s also a race that anyone can take part in, the crews being all amateurs, 70% having never sailed before. And with just one professional skipper on each team of 18 to pull it all together, it’s the ultimate test of leadership and teamwork.

hello@markdenton.co.uk

87 Satchell Lane

How would you rate Mark Denton ?

"Out of all the Leadership Trainings that I have been to, the one Mark done was the best."
"Very interesting and engaging. I enjoyed the lessons on overcoming obstacles and learning from each experience and how to apply that to our challenges in the work force as well as our daily life."
"What a pleasure to actually meet someone that has traveled around the world on a sail boat. The stories of disappointment and triumphs were interesting. Mark keep me on the edge of my seat the entire time and engage!! Was also wonderful to hear how the obstacle's were overcome by involving everyone's buy in. Simply outstanding presentation!"
"The story telling left you on the edge of your seat and his subtle leadership advise was able to hit home with our Foreman. We heard time and time again that this was the BEST leadership conf. they had attended. Will definitely engage with Mark again! Thanks so much! Lisa Ortega 701-317-6182"
"When addressing feedback he was able to relate it everything back to terms that we as managers could relate."
"I really enjoyed Mark's story and how he has been able to apply it to business and getting people to work together. Our conference was very enjoyable and interesting. I also feel we learned a lot of practical applications we can utilize in making our business better. Very inspiring and I hope to see him speak again."
"I must say I did get a lot out of Marks story. I did learn a few thing about realizing that there are many different way to accomplish the goal you set out to do. I will defiantly take this knowledge home with me."
"he shared a life experience with us, although he doesn't work in our industry, we work in a very dangerous industry, so watching his story and having him tell it, made me feel good because this guy is not just some suit and tie that's going to stand up in front of a room and tell us about safety and coming together in dangerous situations and being a leader, when the most dangerous thing they have done was park a car!"
"loved his story, and the different take he had on teamwork & leadership building."
"You done a good job telling the story and how working together as a team for the same outcome can be done I really enjoyed it and I can take good info and learn from it thanks"
"He told a story about an experience that I have never experienced, but was very engaging and kept me interested in the outcome. His lessons learned in a leadership role translated to me as a leader despite the differences."
"I am still amazed at the trials and tribulations he and his team overcame through the adversities they face. What amazes me the most is how, even though they performed tasks different from ours, it paralleled every aspect of our daily operations. Of all speaker and stories I have been a part of, this is the best by far the best I am still amazed days after. This conference really made me look at myself and will start evaluating me first to insure I have the proper tools physically, mentally and visually to lead my crews"
"Mark was captivating and inviting in his story telling."
"He re-enforced what I already know...When you are in a hole. Grab a shovel and start digging your way out.. Loved the part about the bad fuel.. Great comeback"
"I felt that Mark's enthusiastic presentation and story was very engaging and interesting."
"Mark, your story was very interesting and inspiring. Your trials and tribulations, over coming hardships and still meeting your goal. I very much enjoyed your story and could not wait to tell my wife of your experience. You always had the safety of yourself and your crew in mind, which I also do offshore. The goal is to make sure everyone goes home as the arrived. They can not make a living and support there family if they are at home injured. I will continue to strive for excellence in safety. I learned to watch out for things that have just been over looked through the years as normal, even though everyone knows it may not be the safest route. It did make me open my eye to my surrounding and always be on the look out for that one thing that could bite you. I thank you for taking the time to come down and share your story. It was very much appreciated. Good luck to you my friend."
"It is an interesting story to begin with, then you throw in Mark's story telling capability and we end up learning management/leadership techniques in a exciting format."
"I'm not sure what you could do to improve. I'll be honest, I was concerned when I heard through the grapevine that "the presenter is going to be talking about sailing around the world". I was very pleasantly surprised at how entertaining and captivating your story and lessons were. This was my 4th foremens conference, and by far the best."
"Mark delivered relatable situations in taken us along his journey. It was a breath of fresh air to have a speaker that actually experienced what they are teaching. I enjoyed the journey and message."
"I really enjoyed how he interacted his experience in the race and leadership skills to better help us in our industry and daily operations"
Mark Denton is rated 4.97 based on 32 reviews