Manaleak.com Reviews

22 Reviews

We are the longest running Magic: The Gathering retailer in the UK, trading since 1998. The secret to our success is very simple: we make sure that you get the best value for money on all our Magic products, we make sure that you get your MTG order as quickly as possible, normally within 1 working day, and we make sure that you get the best customer service available. Probably the most important thing of all, is that we are a community based business. We make sure that we are at hand 24/7, in case you need us quickly for anything. Why not add or follow us on Facebook now and be a part of the UKs largest Magic: The Gathering community!

info@manaleak.com

Manaleak.com
Unit 109
The Jubilee Centre
130 Pershore Street

Mosalin
Unverified Reviewer

What can I say, I came from Wayland's forge and have been there for some time, eventually starting my own D&D session being a DM. The tables provided with the number of players in my group wasn’t to my liking at Waylands, as it didn’t scale well with my group. Which, is understandable with the store giving priority to larger groups (My group consist of 4 players and me as DM and most other group are 6 people). This is when I contacted ManaLeak.Com Birmingham and to my surprise, one of the staff wholesomely greeted me and made me felt welcomed. Telling me that the store caters for D&D, MTG and other hobbyist traditional games, I took it to have a check with my group and book in one of the weeks.

The following week, we were welcomed by friendly faces telling me the reserved table was and that refreshment were there for us. This wasn’t needed but I admire the admiration that is placed for new customers, and that my friends felt comfortable knowing that they can have something to eat whiles easing into a new environment. The store in the early afternoon is peaceful and relaxing, when it does get late, people in the store respects others presence which makes the atmosphere peaceful. The tables are must larger which helps me keep track of items instead of putting it under the table like I use to, chairs are comfortable and what I really appreciate is that there’s space so that everyone doesn’t feel cramped.

Now I go there weekly with my friends, knowing a table is to our liking, were not cramped and can move tables if I feel that it’s an issue without being told off. There’s an archive full of MTG cards, if we felt like buying the singles if we wanted to play a quick MTG game and that I don’t have to shout over others to be heard as the store is quite large. A bonus is that I never felt the need to worry about snacks, drinks and light food as the store has a variety of items that are well priced to buy.

One of the day this week my friend had a birthday so we thought that ordering a pizza whiles playing D&D would be great. I told the staff a day prior and he was more than happy to allow it, this was great because like I mentioned before the tables being large worked well for food we ordered which was pizzas. That was a good day and that wouldn’t happen without the store being generous, that’s why I am happy to recommend this store to anyone who are interested in TCG, board games, D&D and other games. I want to thank especially Tu Manaleak Nguyen, for helping me and my friend be regular customers.

John Anderson
Verified Reviewer

Really great service - from the comprehensive information on the website to the well packaged MTG cards when they arrived. The free cards I received when part of my order was delayed speaks volumes for the customer service Manaleak provides. Just placed my second order, and I'm sure there'll be many more. Thank you.
Hi John, thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. Again, our sincerest apologies for the slight delay with the order. If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to let us know.

Many thanks, Tu Nguyen Director, Manaleak.com Team
Lee
Verified Reviewer

As I sit here drinking my tea and writing this short review, I look at my (recently used) Chaos Predator tank and reminded myself about my game that was played at Manaleak.com in Birmingham...

The exterior is, infact misleading, and upon entering the complex, the interior was as if I entered an office! Climbing up the stairs and following the signs, I finally arrive at Manaleak.com; the place was lovely and spacious, full of refreshments and essentials needed for all sorts of games, be it tabletop or card games!

Store manager was pretty cool, allowed me and a friend to play a game of Warhammer 40k (even took photos of the game, swell guys!) but I suppose what has impressed me is their knowledge and awesomeness, as well as the atmosphere - which was pretty cool... Service was pretty good too, I might add!

I'd highly recommend Manaleak.com to all sorts of people, even if it’s just a catch up with some friends or (in my case!) battling over tabletop supremacy!!!
Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to let us know. Many thanks, Tu Nguyen Director, Manaleak.com Team
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with order, shipped and arrived promptly. Staff were helpful with the changes I made, and the prices were good. The free rare I got looks interesting as well. The website seemed a bit slow, though.
Verified Reviewer

These guys are incredibly knowledgeable and personable. What makes the experience so special is that they are happy to share the knowledge and advice with everyone (even myself). Thank you for showing me the ropes!
KatoSensei
Unverified Reviewer

Glad to see updates on the coming set Eldritch Moon. Love you guys!
Adam Lynch
Unverified Reviewer

First time buying online singles, great with any questions you have, reliable seller with a range of mtg goods, best in England
Trotter2099
Unverified Reviewer

I like the layout of the website it is easy to find what i want. I also really enjoy the newsletter you guys periodically release
Thank you so much for your purchases and your kind words, we really appreciate it. If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to let us know. Many thanks, Tu Nguyen Director, Manaleak.com Team
Michael
Unverified Reviewer

They have such a good range of cards and are 100% helpful with restocking, answering any questions you might have, and have great trade prices for those cards you want to sell.
Thank you so much for your purchases and your kind words Michael, we really appreciate it. If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to let us know. Many thanks, Tu Nguyen Director, Manaleak.com Team
James Kimm
Unverified Reviewer

Brilliant service from them I contacted them about my order and they got back to me straight away (no joke). I Will be useing them from now on and will be telling every one I know to use them as well. If I could give them a 6 out of 5 I would.
Thank you so much for your purchases and your kind words James, we really appreciate it. If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to let us know. Many thanks, Tu Nguyen Director, Manaleak.com Team
Audio Turner
Unverified Reviewer

Like your fb articles and all the contests you do for the community.
Audis Turner
Thank you so much for your purchases and your kind words Audis, we really appreciate it. If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to let us know. Many thanks, Tu Nguyen Director, Manaleak.com Team
Terry Hill
Verified Buyer

A good range of products at reasonable prices. Manaleak is always one of my first stops when it comes to looking for card packs or accessories. well worth browsing here, and the staff couldn't be more helpful or friendly.
Thank you so much for your purchases and your kind words Terry, we really appreciate it. If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to let us know.

Daniel
Unverified Reviewer

Customer service is excellent, can't praise it high enough - very quick responses, courteous service with a very polite attitude, and a 'can-do' attitude that makes you feel like a valued customer. Many thanks to the Facebook page "Tu Manaleak Tguyen" for the fast and efficient work in resolving my issue with my order (mistake made entirely on my part).
Thank you so much for your purchases and your kind words Daniel, we really appreciate it. If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to let us know.

Neptaly Carrera
Unverified Reviewer

The site gives you the info and prices on the cards you need in life 11/10 best site

John Temby
Unverified Reviewer

A great range of products at reasonable price . Efficient service and delivery . Good customer updates to let us know how our orders are progressing and a really informative site on Facebook . Thank you for the fast and friendly service
Thank you so much for your order and your kind words John, we really appreciate it. If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to let us know.

Director

Manaleak Team
Nathan Brooks
Unverified Reviewer

this site truely is amazing service is great , easy to use and definitely a favourite of mine! Need cards this is the site to use.
Thank you so much for your purchases and your kind words Nathan, we really appreciate it. If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to let us know.

Michael
Verified Buyer

Everyone at Manaleak was as helpful as ever, they're a fantastic team and are really dedicated to their customers.

Steve Boyes
Unverified Reviewer

Not ALWAYS the best price but what little they may lack in this department they more than make up for in customer service.
Thank you so much for your feedback Steve, we really appreciate it. If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to let us know - http://www.manaleak.com/magic-the-gathering/contact_us.php

Joseph Dunlap
Unverified Reviewer

Manaleak is prompt to fix any problems that arise and has great offers for customers.
Thank you so much for your feedback Joe, we really appreciate it.

Liam Walters
Unverified Reviewer

Always helpful and friendly. If they have what I need in stock, I'll always go with them. If they don't have what I need in stock, then they'll always try their best to get it in for me.
Thank you so much for your orders, and your feedback Liam, we really appreciate it. If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to let us know - http://www.manaleak.com/magic-the-gathering/contact_us.php

Manaleak.com is rated 4.95 based on 22 reviews