Manaleak.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Manaleak.com
Email, Live Chat
Read Manaleak.com Reviews

About Manaleak.com:

We are the longest running Magic: The Gathering retailer in the UK, trading since 1998. The secret to our success is very simple: we make sure that you get the best value for money on all our Magic products, we make sure that you get your MTG order as quickly as possible, normally within 1 working day, and we make sure that you get the best customer service available. Probably the most important thing of all, is that we are a community based business. We make sure that we are at hand 24/7, in case you need us quickly for anything. Why not add or follow us on Facebook now and be a part of the UKs largest Magic: The Gathering community!

info@manaleak.com

Manaleak.comUnit 109The Jubilee Centre130 Pershore Street

Tell us how Manaleak.com made you happy
Ordered 1x duel deck, Elspeth vs Kiora, and it arrived in less than a week. Counting on the fact that I don't live in the UK, they are pretty quick and their costumer service didn't take too long (less than 24h) to assist me with a minor issue. Much cheaper price in contrast to other websites regarding duel decks and they give freebies such as 1x rare card. Thank you manaleak!
Items were in fine condition, the goodies were fun and the shipping was fast and the secure package safely arrived!
Highly recommended. The cards are all good quality, arrived rapidly and for a good price.
Posted day of order and arrived next day. Some of the best prices for MTG on the web, helpful customer service team who respond quickly when you make an enquiry.
These guys cant be more highly recommended friendly and fast response happy to help. even with my 20 emails... :) trade in went smoothly... and my cards arrived the follow day Superb... will be using these guys for all my card purchasing If i had a third hand id give them three thumbs up!! :)
I'm shining, what can I say three shiny's in my 60 pack, assorted swamp and forest cards very happy and quick delivery highly recommend. Thanks manaleak.
perfect seller, got a booster package for free (i think you get this when ordering over a specific amount, anyhow nice!)! there was some delay with package but the customer service was very helpful! Highly recommend this seller!
Excellent Customer service, James is a asset to the team. I really appreciate the help from Manaleak.
Very Impressed with manaleak. Great prices and British based so it's quick and cheap delivery for me in GB. The freebies are great and have found their way into my decks and have actually won me games in the past. Would recommend manaleak to anyone in the UK looking for MTG or other card based games. Bravo to the manaleak staff :)
Where do I start? I have never come across customer service as good as Manaleak's before. The gentleman who was helping me, James, was brilliantly accommodating, dealing with all my problems quickly and efficiently. I must have asked for a dozen or so amendments to my order as I changed my priorities and they were all dealt with with a swift 'No problem'. Despite all these changes, order was shipped promptly and arrived safe and sound, despite this being the New year period. Can't recommend Manaleak enough and will be sure to be ordering from them again!
Amazing! I literally cannot fault them. I had a restock request sorted within 2 weeks, with a card I know is difficult to get hold of, wonderful people here at mana leak :-) always helpful. I've used them many times and will chose them over all other outlets for amazing pro, service and quick shipping/email reply!! Thank you Mana leak x
I've ordered a few times from Manaleak now. I find that they have a good level of stock in and that it's very well priced. More importantly than that though, for me, is the ease of use of the website. It works flawlessly on mobile and in a browser. It lets you search or 'tutor' for the cards individually, or with the deck builder - which allows you to search for scores of cards at a time, sorted however you like. Finally, I've been in touch with the guys there about two of my orders, once explaining that I needed to get delivery for an upcoming game, who not only replied quickly, but fast-tracked the order for me to be able to play! Great set-up, will be using again, and again.
Enjoyed it very much
.......................
E
Friendly enviroment
"Went in the store , everything is really nice .. but I asked for certain card for standard format.. but later on I found that they are M15 set.. "
Hi E, thank you for your feedback, I'm so sorry for the mix up. May I ask what the card is so that we can rectify this situation please?

Kind regards,

Tu Nguyen
Director

E. Info@Manaleak.com
T. 0121 666 7164
W. http://www.Manaleak.com
FB. https://www.facebook.com/manaleakcom
the best mtg shop in birmingham by far
Amazing service! Was easy to buy from them, and had my deck within only a few days - as well as this, I was even given a free Rare Card as well along with my Commander Deck. Definitely going to be buying from them again!
Manaleak have consistently excellent customer service. They're friendly, professional, and sort out any issues that may arise. Best value for money and selection. Been using them since I started playing MTG and can't see not doing so in the future. Definitely recommend!
Very pleased with 6 assorted sealed decks ordered for a games night - Superb service - I will order again A+
Manaleak.com is rated 4.88 based on 48 reviews