Magna Financial Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Magna Financial
Graham Hawkes
Verified Buyer
"Saeed, we would like to thank you very much for all your help with our money transfer. You were very easy to talk to and nothing was too much trouble, I was able to ring you any time and if I couldn't get through you would ring me back asap. You made us feel safe and confident about everything going smoothly, which the transfer did. Once again thank you very much, we would definitely be ringing you if we ever needed your services again. Kind regards Sandra and Graham Hawkes"
Frank Kane
Verified Buyer
"Saeed, your help has been gratifying. We were very nervous about buying property as you understood, and you made this as easy as possible. We didn’t get off to a great start with the selling agents but once you got involved things could not have gone better. You called them when I had concerns and reported back to me, you liaised with our Spanish lawyer to make things a little easier for us to understand and gave us updates on a regular basis. Under different circumstances I would almost call you a friend and will have no problem passing on your details to family and friends who are looking to purchase in the next year or so. Thank you once again for all your help. Keep up the good work and continue to provide your unique friendly but professional service. You truly are a credit to your Company. Kind regards Ann and Frank Kane"
Patrick Desmond
Verified Buyer
"The advice, attention to detail, fast response times etc etc were all better than expected. I would gladly recommend you and Magna Financial to any future clients. Kind Regards, Patrick Desmond"
George Randall
Verified Buyer
"I was recommended to use this company by a close friend of mine, they have helped me save over 3 thousand against my previous provider. The service was also great! Thanks again, George"
James Smith
Verified Buyer
"We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Magna to anyone looking to transfer funds internationally. They were always professional and dealt with queries very quickly. As we were new to all this , we felt we were in safe hands. Our funds funds arrived same day to our nominated account. Thank you for making the process so straight forward."
Lorraine Burdett
Verified Buyer
"Osman, Thank you very much for all your help. When we started this "adventure"; although we always knew this was what we wanted to do; it didn't stop us from being apprehensive and probably a little naive.....to say the least! But your first phone call to us started to make us realise that our dream was possible. And after our second call you had completely put our minds at rest. You explained the whole procedure so we could understand and it made us comfortable with our decisions. Your friendly but professional approach always made us smile...and i hope we made you smile too. We are so pleased that we did the transfer when we did, if we had left it till now.... let’s not go there! I'm sure you must have many clients with much bigger sums to transfer than we had; but you always made us feel like we were your priority. Again, we can't thank you enough. From the Lanza couple Chris & Lorraine Burdett"
Patricia Jennings
Verified Buyer
"Just a few lines to thank you for all your much-needed assistance and above all patience. You have guided us step by step through the process of buying Euros and transferring them. Although we have no plans of buying such large values again we will require your assistance from time to time to transfer small amounts. Looking forward to working with you again. Thanks Charles and Patricia Jennings"
Dave Harris
Verified Buyer
"Received the money transfer in the bank on the day you said with no problem would like to say a big thank you for all the help and assistance and the daily updates you and your team gave right from the start to the moment the transfer was in my bank, and would recommend you to anyone once again a big thank you Regards Dave Harris"
Anna Dalton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent - I got my transfer done within a few hours."
"Execellent service and communication, highly reccomended. Thank you Osman, I will return with my future business."
Paul Carswell
Verified Buyer
"I was recommended to use Magna Financial. As I hadn't used your company before i.e. in the deposit transfer, I was cautious about the transaction. My initial contact with your representative, Saeed Abbassi, allayed these concerns. He was knowledgeable about the process and reassuring about the security of my money during the completion of the deal. He was also able to secure a better rate than other companies which was a great asset in making the purchase. I can certainly recommend his professional attitude and his personal qualities. I hope to be able to contact him in the future when I have other FX needs."
Steve Foreman
Verified Buyer
"""My wife and I were completely satisfied in which our financial exchange was processed and wish to thank Mr. Osman Hanif for his professional and most courteous and dedicated first class service. I have subsequently contacted Osman as I am to use his services to transfer funds to my son in the United States of America, having been assured of his past excellent service. Steve Foreman"
Ann Shannon
Verified Buyer
"""I would just like to commend you for all your efforts on taking away any stress and anxiety associated with exchanging monies for the purchase of our new home. Your attention to detail and relentless determination to release a quality Product was much appreciated. Ann Shannon"
"""I would like to send my thanks to Osman for his excellent service. I have exchanged some sterling to euro's to purchase a property and he has provided an excellent customer service throughout. The transactions were straight forward and the rate very competitive. I would recommend this company to anyone wishing to exchange currency. Thank you Gill Toal"
Michael White
Verified Buyer
"""I would like to thank Osman for all his help and guidance during these past few months, buying a home abroad can be a turbulent undertaking and Osman has been there every step of the way to ensure we have been kept informed. I would also like to say that without Osman's intricate knowledge of the banking system and his professional demeanour, he would never have been able to save us approximately £16000 on the deal. A huge thank you Osman from us and you will be our "goto" guy for all of future transactions and we will highly recommend you to all our colleagues for the same. Our highest regards Michael & Sian White"
Sean Clark
Verified Buyer
"''You have made what was to us a daunting process, straightforward and clear. This has given my wife and I confidence moving forward for our next and hopefully subsequent purchases. So thank you for all of your help and excellent advise, I will be in touch as soon as we are ready for the next property purchase. Sean Clark"
Richard Heppolette
Verified Reviewer
"I have been dealing with Osman at Magna Financial and he has been most attentive and professional. Richard Heppolette"
"Just to say how very pleased I am with all your help over the past month with all my money transactions. You certainly kept me up to date with all the ongoing news and gave me the best deals. My husband and I will definitely recommend and use your service in future. Once again a big thank you for putting our minds at rest. Kim Doherty"
Magna Financial is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews