Magna Financial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magna Financial
Telephone
Read Magna Financial Reviews

Tell us how Magna Financial made you happy
Very professional. It was a pleasure doing business with my account manager Osman Hanif
Magna financial have been great with helping us by our spanish house with tranfering and buying our euro,s Osman has kept us up to date with everything. They saved me 3000 euros I would recommend them 100%
I have been using them for a while now and the service has always been brilliant. Very informative and always have kept us informed of the fluctuations.Funds were received in our account the same day.Special thanks to Joshua and Megan.
Experts in their field. I had been using my private Bank (Coutts) for over 8 years while conducting international transfers but have been incredibly impressed by not only the service but also the rates provided by my contact Joshua Baxter. I was initially introduced to Josh at Magna Financial by my Estate Agent in Mallorca and found him to be a very knowledgeable in his field. Due to his expertise, it resulted in me saving over £10k!
My company has been using Magna Financial for over 5 years now for our currency exposure across several countries including US and EU.

Over the years they have been nothing but professional and their service has been fantastic where our business has benefited a great deal over the years.

During covid they have been in regular contact also and have kept our accounts team posted regularly of market trends and forecasts.

Thank you for all your help over the years and no doubt we will continue to work together for many more years to come.
We had never transferred a large amount of money before and as it was our life savings we were understandably worried. We also had the added worry of a time scale as we were buying a property abroad. Magna Financial team was very professional and took us through the whole process.
The deal they obtained for us was much cheaper in comparison to other other online companies and our bank couldn't compete with them. They were there every step of the way whenever we called and answered all our questions. Being based in Central London and the fact they were fully FCA authorised gave us further confidence. I would highly recommend them as they have been top class from start to finish.Excellent service,Thank you.
This service was superb.
I have never used a company like this before and I must emphasise how easy this company made it for me .
"Osman Hanif" was my advisor and he honestly went the extra mile whilst working with him .
I highly recommend this company and will use them in the future.
5 stars +

Hitherto, I have only used FX companies for smaller transactions. So it goes without saying that my venture into larger amounts of foreign exchange made me extremely apprehensive.

I needn’t have worried. Magna provided me with an account manager who was always available by phone and e mail. They are fully regulated and gave me advice to that effect.

Magna offer competitive rates over a range of currencies.

A particular mention for Osman is appropriate. He works tirelessly on behalf of the client.

I exchanged relatively smaller amounts, initially, and then as my confidence in Magna developed, I increased the quantity.

No reservations in recommending Magna.
5 stars +

Magna offer competitive rates over a range of currencies.

No reservations in recommending Magna.
Very professional service from the start Saeed was most helpful, gave us all the information we needed, put us at ease ,because we have never bought a property abroad before ,
Was very scary putting all that money In the bank at first
But was reassured, and was always
Kept up to date with all the transactions
Would certainly recommend
Magna financial

Mike Read
I recently sold a property and had a fairly substantial sum to be transferred abroad. I knew I wouldn't get the best rate from my bank, but was also 'a bit' nervous about using a foreign exchange service, as I'd never used one before.

I was also concerned about how and when to secure an optimal rate during a tricky time in the England.

After researching all I can say is that I'm very pleased that I decided to proceed with them.

Magna were extremely professional and great to work with. They were excellent at putting my mind at ease about the process, security, and speed of transfer. I valued his patience in fielding several questions and concerns.

Not only was i happy with the end result, I feel I received a level of service one should expect. After my experience with them I will be certainly using them for any future payments.
Initially I was introduced to Magna Financial almost 4 years ago and since have used them plenty of times and also introduced them to family and friends due to their top class bespoke service.

With the need to regularly move currency to the France we are always looking for the best rates and service we can get; something even more applicable due to the state of the Pound during Brexit!

Osman is brilliant - he is very knowledgeable and for sure knows his stuff in terms of timing and improving market entry to purchase at the peak points.

I have also dealt with Jimi and josh who have always been extremely helpful and friendly.

Our last payment left my bank first thing in the morning and the currency was in my French account by afternoon!

I would most definitely continue to recommend them and can confidently say that they deserve 10/10!
Osman was fantastic. Transferred my money to Spain at the highest point possible. Well done. Will be back again when we required more money to be transferred
For over four years now I have been using Magna Financial and couldn’t be happier!

I receive a tailored, personalised service. Each and every requirement is carried out swiftly, with the upmost expertise.

They get me the very best currency rate available, pay the funds to my French bank account the same day and provide me with all the relevant trade information.

It really is a breath of fresh air to deal with a company that is efficient, professional and courteous throughout. We deal regularly with Osman and Jimi, whom from the start have been personable and very helpful, clearly experts in their field. I must add that they maintained this level of professionalism throughout the whole process. I have already recommended Magna Financial to some friends with property abroad and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone making overseas payments.
I initially messaged Osman on a Saturday as we were working with a tight deadline & he got straight back to me despite being out of the office which was super helpful & first thing Monday morning he had all the necessary details over by e-mail and we arranged a phone call shortly after to address some of my concerns.

They managed to get us a great exchange rate and the whole process was seamless and easy

Will definitely be using again

Friendly, helpful and above all trustworthy & competent

Thanks again guys!
Osman was great to work with and he kept us in touch with updates. And was very pleased on how he dealt with our money transfer. Would not have a problem recommending osman to deal with your finances.

William and Linda
Saeed, we would like to thank you very much for all your help with our money transfer. You were very easy to talk to and nothing was too much trouble, I was able to ring you any time and if I couldn't get through you would ring me back asap. You made us feel safe and confident about everything going smoothly, which the transfer did.
Once again thank you very much, we would definitely be ringing you if we ever needed your services again.

Kind regards

Sandra and Graham Hawkes
Saeed, your help has been gratifying. We were very nervous about buying property as you understood, and you made this as easy as possible. We didn’t get off to a great start with the selling agents but once you got involved things could not have gone better. You called them when I had concerns and reported back to me, you liaised with our Spanish lawyer to make things a little easier for us to understand and gave us updates on a regular basis.
Under different circumstances I would almost call you a friend and will have no problem passing on your details to family and friends who are looking to purchase in the next year or so.
Thank you once again for all your help. Keep up the good work and continue to provide your unique friendly but professional service. You truly are a credit to your Company.

Kind regards

Ann and Frank Kane
The advice, attention to detail, fast response times etc etc were all better than expected.
I would gladly recommend you and Magna Financial to any future clients.
Kind Regards,

Patrick Desmond
We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Magna to anyone looking to transfer funds internationally. They were always professional and dealt with queries very quickly. As we were new to all this , we felt we were in safe hands.
Our funds funds arrived same day to our nominated account. Thank you for making the process so straight forward.
Magna Financial is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews