Made4Fighters.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Made4Fighters.com
customer service
Read Made4Fighters.com Reviews

About Made4Fighters.com:

Made4Fighters.com is a UK based specialist retailer of Combat Sports Equipment & Apparel. Established 2007.

contact@made4fighters.com

Michael S
Great product delivered quickly and with minimal packaging. Always top service from M4F
Joshua S
Great gear , quick delivery , great customer service. Stuck to the date and time of delivery and always let me know where my gear was. Deffinately recommend Made4Fighters Thanks folks ✌️
Ruth C
I ordered boxing gloves and wraps brilliant quality and fast delivery.
Verified Buyer
Trainers were is really good nick.
Verified Buyer
got a hyperfly deluxe belt and it came pretty quickly by post. Belt is perfect as expected, would recommend to anyone and buy again also.
Nina C
Easy process & payment. Great product I love it.
Verified Buyer
The gloves I ordered where delivered promptly and are absolutely fantastic. I‘ve had tons of people coming up complimenting them. Have recommended Made4Fighters for those who want them.
Matthew T
Fantastic speedy service, great packaging and an amazingly good value product of the very highest quality. I can’t recommend this company enough. My son, a budding martial artist, has never been happier 😊
So cute! Thank you for the kind words :) Josie M4F
Thank you!
Verified Buyer
Hollie from the team e mailed me to say didn't have size ordered and asked if another size would be ok and it was so replied yes and was sent an alternative size very efficient was happy with that thanks to made 4fighters for making my online purchase easy even with a small query.
Hi!

Thank you so much for your kind feedback.

We hope you love your new shorts!

Hollie
M4F
Mark S
Great fit
Excellent
Sam B
Fast service great product 👍🏼
George I
Fast shipping,great quality gear!!
Cristian D
The quality of the product is just priceless. I ordered from Mexico and it took exactly 15 days (counting weekends) which is a pretty short time for international packages. I loved my new backpack and I'm ready to use it for every training.
Yesim B
Very happy with the delivery and also with the item purchased love the venum boxing gloves
Mark D
Very quick delivery with no issues. A great range of equipment on the website could t recommend this company enough. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Mark M
Very happy with my purchase 🥊
SHARON C
Love them!
Jordan Q
Very happy I received my order quick time just before I went on holiday :) thank you
Made4Fighters.com is rated 4.80 based on 1,924 reviews