Lumina Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lumina

Tell us how Lumina made you happy

"We hired Lumina for our wedding and they did not disappoint! Very friendly & helpful staff and everyone really enjoyed the selfie mirror. I would highly recommend it to anyone"
"Lovely service, guests had lots of fun Thank you"
"Great service from the moment we booked the selfie mirror for our wedding to the moment the guys left on the night. Very professional and great pics all round. Thanks again, guys. Danielle"
"5/5 really enjoyed the selfie pod at our wedding and so did our guests. I think everyone had a go at some stage. friendly attendant, great props and the guest book was the best keepsake. thankyou so much lumina. would definately recommend!!!"
"They were absolutely amazing!! Would highly recommend them! Brilliant from start to finish. Staff were so friendly and accommodating! Ciaran"
"Delighted with the service and the Lumina Team. They looked after everything at our wedding and the guests loved the Mirror"
"The selfie mirror was really entertaining for our guests and the staff were really accommodating. Top marks all round :)"
"I can’t recommend Lumina highly enough...everything was so straightforward from booking & so easy to do it all via email. We had the selfie mirror at our wedding on 28th December 2018 & the girls were brilliant, no fuss just made sure our guests had a great time & they definitely did...they are all raving about it! Thanks again guys!"
"We used the selfie mirror at our wedding in October and it was such good fun, it was definately well worth the money for a fun extra on our big day. We wanted something different and that’s what we got. Ourselves and our guests just loved it and we have the wee photo album full of fun photos to always look back on. We would definitely recommend lumina to anyone 😊"
"After my photobooth was cancelled the night before my Mum's surprise 60th Birthday party. A work colleague recommended Lumina. Alan was absolutely fantastic. I rang Lumina at 9.30am and my event was confirmed by 11am the same day. By 1pm I had a confirmation email, agreed times, booking despoit paid, our printed photograph layout approved and backdrops and props confirmed. As someone in business I am a very tough critic and I honestly cannot recommend Lumina enough from there outstanding customer service to the smooth running of the event. I recieved so many comments from our guests on the success of the Photobooth. A first class service and business within Northern Ireland. Thank you for the quick turnaround we really appreciated it and it made for a night to remember."
"Great service and communication throughout. Nothing was too difficult, Alan and his wife were very well organised and easily took control to allow us to enjoy our party. Would definitely use again, highly recommended"
"Fantastic service at our wedding in Mill Park Hotel on 13/10/18. The guests thoroughly enjoyed the selfie mirror and we have some great memories . Highly recommend for a wedding 👍"
"The team at Lumina were so helpful on the night of our wedding, everyone enjoyed it and it was great fun, great quality photos and plenty of designs to choose from great value too."
"Booked the Selfie Pod for my daughters birthday last weekend with use. All I can say is simply amazing, the fun and laughter had by everyone was amazing I can't stop hearing about it, it was defiantly well worth the money and the staff for the pod were very professional throughout the whole event, they also were dressed very professionally too. This is a very skilled and professional service I got. I will be booking this for my brothers wedding, can't wait to see use again :)"
"I would highly recommend Lumina for providing a Selfie Mirror for your wedding. First class customer service from start to finish and they simply brought the fun and craic to my wedding reception. Love the guest book. Rachel"
"We had Lumina at our school formal at the Elk Complex. There customer service was excellent and the team on the night made sure everyone had a great time at the Selfie Mirror. I would highly recommend Lumina for any event."
"Good fun to have, Alan was very efficient and lovely to deal with, didn't have to worry about anything and it's a lovely memory to have"
"The selfie mirror was great! Our guests really enjoyed it."
"Lumina were at our wedding on Saturday and I couldn't recommend them enough. Everyone enjoyed them and the picture book at the end was great! We have so many great pictures to remember our wedding. They had great communication leading up to our wedding and have wonderful customer service."
"The guests absolutely loved it. Thanks for the guestbook that we will treasure."
Lumina is rated 4.95 based on 41 reviews