Lucy Hutchings Hunt & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Hutchings Hunt & Co

Tell us how Lucy Hutchings Hunt & Co made you happy
Lucy Hutchinson Hunt’s online course on ‘How to launch your podcast’ was exactly what I needed to have the know how and the confidence to go ahead and produce my own podcast.

Lucy guided me through what was necessary and, equally helpfully, what was not. Her task by task approach was the perfect format for me. She divulged trade secrets when I needed them: how to find and work with affordable partners and choose digital tools and hardware. The accompanying notes addressed my concerns about copyright issues and lucy’s own enthusiasm inspired me to perfect my script. By the end of it the process of launching a podcast had unclouded for me. The warm, dynamic and clear approach of this online course eliminated any doubts that I could do it for myself.

Thank you!
Inspiring and relevant thank you Lucy
All round helpful, professional, glad they know what they are doing!
Great experience so far. Will continue to work with Lucy and team on my business's digital marketing ongoing.
Lucy and her team built me a website that I am so happy with. The whole process was a dream. Especially as I had a negative experience with a previous developer. Complicated things were clearly communicated to me and I felt really listened too. I am very happy to recommend Lucy and her team.
Great service. Consistently over delivered. Been with Lucy for over three years now I'm a very happy client.
Lucy Hutchings Hunt & Co is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews