Lucy Hutchings Hunt & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Hutchings Hunt & Co

Tell us how Lucy Hutchings Hunt & Co made you happy
Working with Lucy is one of the best decisions of my whole life. For me it was about finding someone I loved and REALLY liked and someone who REALLY got me and my mission. Lucy and her incredible team literally jump into bed with you and your business and live it and breathe it in a way I find extraordinary. Super fun, super professional, super energetic and if it's the right time for you and your business then it will be the best decision ever! Be prepared to work, but get results!
Exceeded expectations! Lucy gave brilliant, focused, pragmatic advice to get me through a deadline panic, and Kate did a fantastic job in bringing my amateur design attempt to life and making it look polished and congruent with our brand. I'm now talking to Lucy about longer term plans. Can't than you enough.
Lucy helped "tease" my brand vision out of me and then helped me make it real in the form of my website, logo and message. I am absolutely delighted with it. It perfectly communicates what I wanted to put across. But above all, Lucy helped me to believe in myself when I was struggling to do that for myself. To me, that was priceless.
Lucy is a powerhouse of clarity productivity and progress. She is honest dedicated and does everything 120% she and her team are taking my brand to a different level altogether. I am taking my place as an expert brand with purpose & profit thanks to Lucy’s expert guidance. Thank you 🙏🏻
Lucy and her team have taken over our marketing function and have increased our visibility ten fold. Their approach is dynamic, creative, focussed and intelligent. They are a pleasure to work with. Angus Forsyth, Founder and MD, Nexus Business Space
Lucy's energy and positivity know no bounds. Inspiring to work with and unswerving to grow with.
Lucy goes above and beyond - she is passionately committed to supporting us, her clients and thinks deeply about how best to encourage us to consider new pathways to success using her experience and expertise.
Lucy Hutchinson Hunt’s online course on ‘How to launch your podcast’ was exactly what I needed to have the know how and the confidence to go ahead and produce my own podcast. Lucy guided me through what was necessary and, equally helpfully, what was not. Her task by task approach was the perfect format for me. She divulged trade secrets when I needed them: how to find and work with affordable partners and choose digital tools and hardware. The accompanying notes addressed my concerns about copyright issues and lucy’s own enthusiasm inspired me to perfect my script. By the end of it the process of launching a podcast had unclouded for me. The warm, dynamic and clear approach of this online course eliminated any doubts that I could do it for myself. Thank you!
Inspiring and relevant thank you Lucy
All round helpful, professional, glad they know what they are doing!
Great experience so far. Will continue to work with Lucy and team on my business's digital marketing ongoing.
Lucy and her team built me a website that I am so happy with. The whole process was a dream. Especially as I had a negative experience with a previous developer. Complicated things were clearly communicated to me and I felt really listened too. I am very happy to recommend Lucy and her team.
Great service. Consistently over delivered. Been with Lucy for over three years now I'm a very happy client.
Lucy Hutchings Hunt & Co is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews