Lucy Hutchings Hunt & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Hutchings Hunt & Co

Tell us how Lucy Hutchings Hunt & Co made you happy
Lucy goes above and beyond - she is passionately committed to supporting us, her clients and thinks deeply about how best to encourage us to consider new pathways to success using her experience and expertise.
I have read posts about how a woman (specifically a woman) shouldn't be expected to drop everything to look after their children and I see people expressing their admiration of these posts.

I strongly disagree with this mindset!

As a parents, we both have responsibilities to our children equally.

Why do we have to drop anything?
Why can't we work AND look after our children at the same time? It is hard. It is very very hard but we do it for our children. To make sure they are safe and that they are provided for.

To think that your husband or partner should take the responsibility solely, is frankly selfish, self-absorbed and down right disgraceful. And to split your children up is beyond cruel.

Lucy Hutchings-Hunt think about your darling children for once, not just yourself. I fear they have already come to conclusion that you don't want them as you moved to a completely different country and have split them up in their very tender years. I pray that you will come back and be a mother to them one day and stop looking to random people on the Internet for justification for your unforgiveable actions in alienating your family from each other. You are a disgrace.
A successful disgrace. But a disgrace nonetheless.

There are no other words I can say apart from I do hope that poor little Xanthe has some sort of attention while you are in France, at a house your husband's family paid for, by yourself, while your two boys remain in Scotland with Tom, who cannot work due to his office being in the south of England. We all know that you are on you laptop 24/7 and Xanthe will probably be forgotten and monumentally damaged as a consequence and for you to post drivel on the Internet lessening the importance of that day in Rou when you married Tom is sickening. You have three beautiful babies who need you but I you don't see that. You only see yourself!
Lucy Hutchinson Hunt’s online course on ‘How to launch your podcast’ was exactly what I needed to have the know how and the confidence to go ahead and produce my own podcast.

Lucy guided me through what was necessary and, equally helpfully, what was not. Her task by task approach was the perfect format for me. She divulged trade secrets when I needed them: how to find and work with affordable partners and choose digital tools and hardware. The accompanying notes addressed my concerns about copyright issues and lucy’s own enthusiasm inspired me to perfect my script. By the end of it the process of launching a podcast had unclouded for me. The warm, dynamic and clear approach of this online course eliminated any doubts that I could do it for myself.

Thank you!
Inspiring and relevant thank you Lucy
All round helpful, professional, glad they know what they are doing!
Great experience so far. Will continue to work with Lucy and team on my business's digital marketing ongoing.
Lucy and her team built me a website that I am so happy with. The whole process was a dream. Especially as I had a negative experience with a previous developer. Complicated things were clearly communicated to me and I felt really listened too. I am very happy to recommend Lucy and her team.
Great service. Consistently over delivered. Been with Lucy for over three years now I'm a very happy client.
Lucy Hutchings Hunt & Co is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews